Fallens

Locked Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person’s POV

     The boys were seated on the long couch while Dara was sitting on the one-seater couch with Jiyong sitting on the arm rest.

     Dara glanced nervously at the boys from time to time as she fidgeted with her fingers.

     “Noona, you shouldn’t be acting like this.”

     Dara looked up to see Seungri staring at her. “Aren’t we supposed to be the ones nervous not you?” Seungri raised an amused brow.

     Dara just smiled sheepishly, “Right…Of course…”

     Jiyong reached down and grabbed Dara’s hand, gently it with his thumb. “Where did you guys go last night?” he asked.

     “Clubbing. Drinking.” TOP replied with a shrug as he leaned back against the couch while looking tired.

     “Do you guys have hangovers?” Dara asked worriedly. “Don’t worry, we already took aspirin.” Youngbae smiled faintly.

     Dara nodded with a small smile. “You guys are together huh?” Daesung stared at our entwined hands as Dara blushed faintly. “I love her.” Jiyong said.

     “What is she?”

     The three boys whacked Seungri’s head immediately.

     “Stop being so blunt, maknae!” TOP scolded. “Can’t you be more polite to your noona?” Youngbae glared at him. Daesung just shook his head.

     “A-Aisht!” Seungri pouted, “I’m just blunt at times.”

     Seungri looked at Dara, and to her surprise, he pouted at her and flashed her puppy-dog eyes. “Mianhe, noona.” He blinked innocently.

     “I-It’s fine…” Dara smiled, feeling a little happy Seungri’s attitude towards her didn’t really change.

     “Where should we start, Dara?” Jiyong asked softly.

     Dara glanced up at Jiyong, then looked back at the boys.

     Then, she began talking.

 

***

 

Dara’s POV

     The boys stared at me wide-eyed as their jaws were dropped. “So…you don’t know who you are? Or what you are, noona?” Seungri asked.

     “Yeah…” I nodded as Jiyong squeezed my hand. “We’ll find out.” Jiyong smiled down at me, “I’m sure we will.”

     I just smiled back. But deep inside, I wasn’t sure if I wanted to find out. What if the truth…will change my life? Or change the lives of others?

     “So the black feathers…” TOP began.

     “It’s not a good sign.” I shivered as I furrowed my brows, “The devil…he might be near me…”

     Jiyong gripped my shoulder and I looked up as he smiled faintly down at me. “Don’t worry.” He mouthed.

     “If any devil comes, we’ll protect you, noona!” Seungri nodded with determination ablaze in his eyes.

     I couldn’t help but roll my eyes as I smiled, “Of course you can.”

     Seungri just pouted as Youngbae clicked his tongue.

     “Noona, can we see your light again?” Daesung asked excitedly. I hesitated, “I haven’t really tried…” I lifted my hand and pointed it at them.

     Nothing.

     I pouted, “Mianhe…”

     “It’s fine, noona!” Seungri exclaimed excitedly, “Wah, daebak, this is so cool~ Can we see you lift up water?”

     Lift up. I smiled as Jiyong smirked.

 

     “Okay, okay, fine. Try and lift up as much water as you can.”

     “Lift up?”

 

     “Nice choice of words.” I murmured as I smiled at the maknae. “Huh?” Seungri blinked cluelessly as I looked at the glass of water in front of me.

     I lifted my hands, and did my magic.

     The boys in front were awestruck, while Jiyong just folded his arms and smirked, looking proud.

     When I was done, the boys were laughing and clapping as Jiyong ruffled my hair and pecked my cheeks.

     “I love you.” He whispered into my ear. “I love you too.” I smiled as he pecked my cheeks again.

 

***

 

Third Person’s POV

     “Use the last resort. We have no choice. She found out sooner than we expected her to.” The old man gritted his teeth.

     “But father, that would mean-”

     “Yes, reveal yourself to her. Just don’t reveal who you truly are.”

 

 

     “They’re jealous of me.” Jiyong smiled as the two walked down the crowded hallways of the school. Jiyong just shot a smirk at every guy who was glaring at him.

     “The girls are too.” Dara smiled back as she scanned the endless row of disappointed faces.

     “ to be them.” Jiyong smirked. “Meanie.” Dara rolled her eyes and clutched his hand tighter.

     “I love you.” Jiyong leaned down and bit her ear. “Aisht, we’re at school.” Dara swatted him away and blushed.

     “Do you really think I care about that, darl?” Jiyong raised his brow. Dara blushed at his endearment, “Well, I do.”

     Jiyong stopped and spun her to face him.

     “Then you should really learn to let go, baby girl.” He leaned down and kissed her full on the lips. There were gasps everywhere as Dara just closed her eyes and kissed him back.

     Jiyong pulled away, and Dara felt slightly embarrassed when she let out a whimper. “Let’s go.” Jiyong smirked as he grabbed her hand tighter and led her away.

 

***

 

Dara’s POV

     “Morning, Dara.”

     I looked up to see Jaejoong staring down at me, a tired smile on his face. “Morning.” I said as he sat down beside me, “Are you okay, Jae? You look really tired.”

     “I’m just disappointed.” He shrugged as he looked at me, “So you’re taken huh?”

     “Taken?” I raised a brow, not understanding his words.

     “I heard the news. Kwon Jiyong. Sandara Park. Newest couple in school.”

     I blushed, “O-Oh…” then it hit me, “W-Wait, you’re disappointed about th-”

     I stopped immediately and widened my eyes.

     HOLY MOTHER OF GOD. I FORGOT. JAEJOONG CONFESSED THAT HE LIKED ME BEFORE.

      “Your face practically has ‘I forgot Jaejoong likes me’ written all over, Dara.” Jaejoong fl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter