The Truth

Locked Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Third Person’s POV

     “Who are you guys?” TOP exclaimed in shock as he stood up.

     “Wait…” Seungri began as he narrowed his eyes at the person with the dark brown hair, “That person…seems familiar…”

     “I’m Nickhun.” The guy with the dark brown hair smiled faintly, “I was at the club the other day. I was the guy staying close to Dara.”

     “I’m Wooyoung.” The other lighter-coloured haired guy said as he looked at Jiyong, “Remember me, Jiyong?”

     “Of course…” Jiyong muttered, “You disappeared into a pile of white feathers…”

     Wooyoung smiled sheepishly, “I didn’t disappear into a pile of white feathers…” he chuckled awkwardly, “I disappeared, and left white feathers behind like any other angel…It’s something we can’t control.”

     Jiyong slowly looked at Nickhun who was staring at him. Nickhun raised a brow and smiled, “I’m the guy you punched, you remember me right?”

     “Of course…” Jiyong clenched his fist, “You’re an angel…why did you get close to Dara at the club? You like her, don’t you?!”

      Nickhun and Wooyoung exchanged looks and cracked amused smiles.

     “Who wouldn’t?” Nickhun folded his arms and sighed softly, “Despite her feistiness, she’s an amazing girl.” He shrugged, “Or you could say angel.”

     “She was always nice to me the whole time she was kept in her home…” Wooyoung said softly, “It pained me whenever I see her staring longingly out her balcony or having a defeated look on her face whenever she’s dragged back home…”

     Before Jiyong could say anything, Nickhun turned away and chuckled softly.

     “Those girls there are really pale right now…” he sighed as CL, Bom, and Minzy who were standing and staring at Nickhun and Wooyoung as if they were aliens.

     “Oh Tabi…” Bom whispered softly as she stumbled back a little, “I think I’m hallucinating…”

     And with that, the three girls stumbled and collapsed back onto their chairs.

 

 

 

      “You were never kept at that mortal home since birth, Sandara…” K began as Dara stared at him intently.

     “What do you mean?”

     “You were only there when you turned 17…You only started trying to escape when you were 17 right? How about the previous years? Can you recall what were your thoughts back then?”

     Dara blinked, then shook her head slowly, “No…the memory of the sixteen years were…like a routine.”

     “Of course they were,” K smirked, “Because those memories were fake. They were created and planted into your head.”

     Dara widened her eyes, “W-What?”

     “Your memory of when you were six and younger…do you recall them?”

     Dara looked away. “They’re all fuzzy.” She stated simply.

     K grabbed a nearby chair and sat down with a satisfied smirk, “Well, that’s because you were taken away when you were six.”

 

 

 

     “Her parents knew that having her was a sin; a taboo…so they decided to protect her and keep her a secret from the heavens…” Nickhun said as his eyes remained fixed on the table before him, “But the devils found out, and after careful planning, they decided to take her away…at the age of six.”

     “When she was captured, she suffered a lot.” Wooyoung said as he scanned the faces before him, “She was tortured, experimented on, and when she got a little older, she tried to escape countless of times, but she always failed.”

     “Her parents didn’t do anything?” Daesung furrowed his brows.

     “They couldn’t. For years, they had no trace of where she was. They searched through hell and fought their way past countless of devils and monsters, but they couldn’t find her.”

     “But when she turned sixteen…” Nickhun continued after Wooyoung, “That was the age where one’s soul gem would release its aura and true powers. So her parents used their powers to locate her aura…and they found her…”

 

 

 

     “It was a bloody war…” K smirked menacingly, “Somehow, your parents managed to get some angels on their side…Many died because of you, Sandara.”

     Dara widened her eyes and remained unblinking.

     “Your visions…there was a burning forest in them, right? That was a vision from the war…Jaejoong was there too…” K cocked his head with a sickening evil smile, “Doing his best to wipe out all the angels…including your parents.”

     Dara’s head snapped towards Jaejoong who was casually leaning against a table with folded arms and a lowered head.

     She gritted her teeth and muttered, “B*stard.”

     Did he hear it? She didn’t know. But she had seen the slight movement of his head.

     “Your parents finally managed to get to you…and they took you to some underground room that they had been taking shelter in when they planned their attack with the other angels…” K leaned back comfortably in his seat.

     “Right there and then, they decided to sacrifice themselves.”

     Dara’s whole body stiffened with a terrifying chill.

      “W-What?” she croaked out.

      That’s when a vision flashed in her head. A very familiar vision.

     Two faces; a man and a woman. I don’t know them, I’ve never seen them before in my life. Yet at the same time, there was a feeling of pain, sadness, nostalgia.

     They were just staring at me at first, a ghost of a smile on their lips. The surroundings suddenly grew brighter with an orange tinge. Their smiles grew bigger, sadder, and pain was evident in their eyes as blood started to trickle down their face, like cracks on a piece of glass.

 

 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter