Hiding from them

Locked Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Third person’s POV

     “DARA!”

     Jiyong rushed to her side immediately, the muffin in his hand dropping onto the ground.

     “What happened?!” the boys rushed in, and gasped upon seeing Jiyong kneeling beside an unconscious Dara.

     “Did she overwork herself or something?” TOP asked the two younger boys worriedly.

     “Ani, she was fine!” Seungri gasped as the four rushed to her side.

     Jiyong placed the back of his palm against Dara’s forehead and gasped sharply.

     “She’s burning hot.” He muttered as he quickly carried her bridal style.

     “To the hospital?” Youngbae asked, quickly fishing out his phone.

     Jiyong looked down at Dara. To faint just like this, he knew she wasn’t just sick or anything.

     “No.” he shook his head, “I’m bringing her to her room.”

     “But hyung, what if-” Daeusng began.

     “Please prepare a basin of cold water and a towel please.” Jiyong said and walked past them, clutching Dara tighter and closer to him.

 

***

 

Jiyong’s POV

     “Here, hyung.” Daesung said as he placed the basic of cold water on Dara’s bedside table and handed the towel to me.

     “Thank you.” I said as I immediately dunked the towel into the cold water.

     Dara groaned softly and stirred while furrowing her eyebrows slightly.

     “What if she has a high fever?” TOP mumbled worriedly, “Should I call the girls?”

     “No, just leave her to me.” I said sternly as I folded the towel and pressed it against Dara’s forehead.

     “Do you know something about noona that we don’t?” Seungri asked softly.

     I turned to him, and unconsciously held his gaze for a little too long. “No, why would you say that?” I said as I turned back to Dara.

     “Aren’t you worried?” Seungri furrowed his brows, “She just fainted like that!”

     “She’ll be fine.”

     I hope.

     “You know something, don’t you?” Seungri flared up, “Has this happened to noona before?!”

     “Jiyong, you’re hiding something.” Youngbae narrowed his eyes.

     I turned to face the four of them, and I could see the pain in their eyes as guilt built up in me.

     I sighed, “You’ll know when she decides to tell you.”

     “She told you?” TOP raised his brow.

     “She didn’t have a choice.” I shrugged as I dunked the towel in the cold water, “I found out.”

     “Let us find out too then!” TOP furrowed his brows.

     I looked at them, then back at Dara who looked like whatever was in her head was seriously haunting her and putting her in agony.

     My eyes drifted towards the bedside table on the other side, the one with the lamp. I narrowed my eyes at the small bottle which held black liquid and purple swirls.

     I turned back to the boys, “Don’t. Let her tell you guys when she’s ready.”

     The four exchanged pained looks and then looked at Dara.

     “Fine.” They mumbled at different times.

     “Take care of her well, Ji.” Youngbae said and they left the room, closing the door behind them.

     I sighed softly and turned to Dara. I cupped her face lightly and poked her furrowed eyebrows, “What is in your head, Dara?”

     She groaned, sounding like she was in agony and I felt my heart squeeze. “Can’t I do anything to take away your pain?” I whispered.

 

***

 

Dara’s POV

     Fire.

     Blood.

     War.

     What do they all mean? 

     “Your soul…”

     “Your heart…”

     “Your innocence…”

     “We need you.”   

     I can’t think straight.

     “Dara!” a warm hand planted firmly on my arm as someone shook me.

     My eyes fluttered open, and my vision adjusted to the bright lights above as I groaned softly.

     That’s right, I fainted.

     Someone beside me sighed in relief as the hand gently my arm, “How are you feeling?”

     I turned my head, and something cold slipped down from my forehead. My eyes flickered down to the wet cloth before me.

     A towel.

     I looked up again, and met Jiyong’s worried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter