First Date II

Locked Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Third Person’s POV

     “Sheesh, that was fun.” Dara smiled as she tugged at the blue checked shirt she was wearing. “Of course.” Jiyong smiled and grabbed her hand as they walked out of the clothes store.

     They had given the security guards one hell of a trouble when they had been discovered playing at the water park like little kids.

     The security guards had to get them towels and had to bring them to the nearest clothes store in the mall or they would catch a cold with their completely drenched clothes.

     They had both gotten black jeans and the same blue checked shirt.

     “We have couple clothes now.” Dara smiled happily as she looked at the shirt Jiyong had on.

     “Of course. And it’s all thanks to my brilliant idea of going to a water park for a date.” Jiyong beamed.

     “That was stupid actually.” Dara retorted, “You could have brought us to the biggest water park in Seoul.”

     “But then other people would be able to see you in wet clothes.” Jiyong pouted. “Gosh, ert.” Dara rolled her eyes as Jiyong laughed.

     “Anyways, this mall has a really good restaurant. Hungry?”

     “Of course!”

     Jiyong chuckled as they walked past a jewellery store. His eyes twinkled when he noticed something.

     “Babe, can you head to the restaurant first? It’s called xxxxx. Reservation under Kwon.” He smiled.

     “But-”

     “I need to use the toilet. Pleaseeee, baby?” he pulled out his aegyo, and Dara gave in instantly.

 

 

     “Here.”

     “Awww.” Dara smiled sweetly as Jiyong exchanged plates with her, “Thanks for cutting my steak for me.”

     “I did it because if you did, the steak might just fly away.” Jiyong smirked.

     Dara pursed her lips and rolled her eyes slightly, “Meanie.”

     “Don’t be upset, babe~” Jiyong cooed teasingly.

     “You’re teasing me!” Dara put on a childish act.

     “Here, accept this and forgive me, okay?” Jiyong smiled knowingly as he pulled out a rectangular purple velvet box.

     Dara took it slowly and ran her finger over the silver letterings on it. She furrowed her brows and looked up at him, “For me?”

     “No baby, it’s for your neck.” Jiyong chuckled teasingly.

     Dara pouted and opened it slowly. Her eyes widened as she gasped.

     “KWON JIYONG!” she burst in disbelief.

     Jiyong just chuckled as Dara blinked at him.

     “What, you don’t like it?” he faked a disappointed pout.

     “YAHHH!” she burst angrily, “How can you be like this?!”

     Jiyong’s smile faded. She really doesn’t like it?

     “How can you get me such an expensive gift when I got nothing for you?!” Dara continued as she stared down at the necklace in the box.

     It was a simple necklace. A silver chain with a shimmering pair of angel wings. But from the brand, Dara knew it wasn’t cheap.

     Jiyong smiled in relief, “I’ll put it on for you.”

     Dara blushed and handed him the necklace as he got up and walked over to her.

     Dara swept all her hair to one side as Jiyong put the necklace on for her. When he was done, he bent down and planted a soft kiss on her shoulder.

     Dara blushed a deep red as Jiyong smirked and walked back to his seat.

     “I’m such an awesome boyfriend, aren’t I? he smiled.

     Dara rolled her eyes and smiled, “Thank you, Jiyong.”

     “It looks beautiful on you.” Jiyong’s eyes sparkled lovingly as he stared at the two necklaces his girlfriend had on.

     Yes, two.

     One was the angel wings necklace that he had gotten for her. And the other was the purple gem necklace that had been with her for her whole life.

     The angel wings necklace was slightly longer than the purple gem one and ended slightly below the purple gem necklace.

     They matched perfectly.

     Dara smiled, “Of course.”

     Jiyong smirked as he sipped some of his wine.

     “I want to drink wine too.” Dara pouted. “No, you’re too young.” Jiyong said sternly. “Jiyongieeee~” Dara pulled her aegyo immediately, “I’m already eighteen!”

     “You’re only eighteen.” Jiyong narrowed his eyes, “So no.”

     “Waiter!” Dara’s hand shot up.

     “Yah!”

     “Get me a glass for some wine too please?” Dara smiled sweetly at the waiter.

     Jiyong’s eyes widened upon seeing the waiter blush. “Yah!”

     “Ppali, go go!” Dara squealed as the waiter hurried away.

     “Sandara Park.” Jiyong narrowed his eyes.

     “Kwon Jiyong.” Dara smiled playfully.

     Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter