To Heaven

Locked Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Third Person’s POV

     What was going on?

     “Hold onto her, Jae, now!” K gritted his teeth angrily. “Dara!” Nickhun yelled out and raised his hand before Jaejoong could grab her.

     Dara was at Nickhun’s side in a flash. She widened her eyes, then turned to Jiyong immediately. Her eyes became teary instantly as she studied his pale face.

     “Jiyong…” she whispered helplessly. Jiyong swallowed, then rushed down the stairs and embraced her in his arms.

     “You’re back.” He whispered into her hair as he squeezed her, “The real Dara’s back.”

     Dara couldn’t help but furrow her brows. Real…dara? Was there ever a fake me? How did I even end up here in the first place?

     K narrowed his eyes, then threw his head back and laughed maniacally. “How did this happen?” Jaejoong muttered, “The spell we cast on her was unbreakable.”

     “Her parents’ soul gem.” K smirked, “They broke the spell.”

     Nickhun and Wooyoung took a step before Dara protectively as the others rushed to seek safety behind them.

     Dara bit her lip, “What spell?”

     Jiyong looked down at her as the others furrowed their brows. “You don’t remember, Dara?” Bom asked.

     “Remember what?” Dara cocked her head. Nickhun and Wooyoung turned to glance at her, and the next moment, they were blasted to the wall at the other end of the living room.

     The girls screamed as Dara widened her eyes and turned to glare at K and Jaejoong. “I’ll hurt you.” She gritted her teeth.

     “Your soul gem is with us, Sandara.” K smirked, “Your powers are with us.”

     Dara blinked as she slowly looked away. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” She mumbled, “Because clearly, right now, I feel power in me.”

     K raised his brow in amusement as Dara lifted her head and glared sharply at him.

     Her eyes glowed as furniture started to levitate and fly towards K and Jaejoong. Jaejoong widened his eyes and immediately started to kick and punch the flying furniture into pieces.    

      “Why is no one calling the police?” CL mumbled under her breath, “We’re making so much noise. Shouldn’t neighbours be able to hear?”

     “I can feel a barrier around this place.” Dara clenched her fist, “It’s blocking all noises and movement.”

     “Speak, K.” she gritted her teeth, “What did you do to me? The last thing I remember is blacking out in one of your hell rooms.”

     “Erased your memories. Altered your personality.” K smirked and shrugged, “You did some serious damage to the poor boy beside you.”

     Dara widened her eyes as she turned to look at Jiyong. Upon closer inspection, she saw that there were bruises and scratch marks on his face and chest, especially the middle of the chest where a weird red-blue glow was.

     She raised her hand and touched it. “A-Ah!” Jiyong yelped softly, “It burns.”

     “The auras…they feel so familiar.” She whispered. “That’s because you have that aura too.” Came Nickhun’s voice as he and Wooyoung hurried back to them as they wobbled and flinched.

     “Your parents’ soul gem. Half of it is in you now.” Wooyoung added as Dara looked up at Jiyong, “And the other half is still in Jiyong. That’s why you currently have powers.”

     Dara blinked back tears. “Did I hurt you?” she whispered. Jiyong smiled gently and shook his head, “No.”

     “You were screaming in pain, dude.” TOP cocked his head. Dara’s tears flowed as Jiyong turned and glared at his older friend who was wincing in pain after Bom had punched his arm.

     “Drama, drama, drama.” K sighed and groaned, “I’m tired of this bullshyt. Jaejoong, get Sandara and the mortal.”

     Jaejoong was about to lunge towards them when Dara stepped forward and glared at him. “This isn’t what you want, Jaejoong.” She snapped.

     “And how would you know that?” Jaejoong snickered.

     “You genuinely care for me, don’t you?” Dara furrowed her brows, “You’re being forced by your father, aren’t you?”

     “All Jaejoong was when you were in that school was basically an act, Sandara.” K chuckled evilly, “You’re stupid to believe that he truly sees you as a friend. Devils are the angels’ worst enemies

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter