Nero the Crow

Locked Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sorry for only being able to update now >< My EOY exams are starting tomorrow and asdfghkjkl, I'm gonna die 

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ 

Anyways, I forgot to unhide this chapter. I wanted to unhide it during the weekends lol xD There'll be an update in 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/487477/for-your-appler-heart-daragon-kwonjiyong-romance-sandarapark 

later on as I suddenly had a one-shot plot pop in my head in school today and well, I've written the draft out. xD

This chapter isn't much but... ENJOY <3

 

***

 

Dara’s POV

     “Stop staring at me.”

     *Caw*

     “Stop staring at me.”

     *Caw*

     “Oh for the love of all things feathery, stop staring at me!” I whined as I dropped my arms to my side.

     The crow perched on the branch of the tree just about two meters away from my balcony, cocked its head, and let out a-

     *Caw*

     I pouted and folded my arms on the balcony railing as I resumed the staring competition we had before I started talking.

     “You know something, crow?” I narrowed my eyes.

     *Caw*

     “I am so going to win this staring competition!” I bit down on my lip and stared harder at the crow.

     An image of the huge crow I saw back in school flashed in my head as I shivered. I stared at the crow before me.

     This is just a normal crow. Its size is the typical size for a crow. Well…maybe a little smaller…

     The crow cocked its head again and blinked its eyes. And for some reason, it looked cute.

     “You know what? I love animals. So I’m going to let you win.” I raised my hands and looked down at the floor. My eyes flickered up to see the crow blinking at me.

     “No reply? No thanks?”

     *Caw*

     “Much better.” I smiled.

     *Caw*

     I dropped my hands to the balcony railing and gently lowered my head until my forehead hit the railing.

     “What are you doing, Sandara Park?” I mumbled as I shut my eyes, “Talking to a crow…aisht!”

     *Caw*

     I raised my head and stumbled back with a sharp gasp. “Aisht, don’t scare me like that!” I exclaimed as inhaled deeply while staring at the crow which was now on my balcony railing.

     I folded my arms and narrowed my eyes at it. “Are crows this friendly?” I mumbled as I slowly moved closer to it.

     Its feathers shone beautifully under the moonlight, they looked silky and night black. It titled its head and looked up at me, its eyes round and cute.

     Were crows ever this cute?

     “Can I keep you as a pet?” I teased.

     *Caw*

     I chuckled softly, “You’re cute.” I slowly lifted my hand, and slowly edged my hand closer to it.

     “Please don’t poke me to death with your beak.” I mumbled quickly as my fingertips touched its soft feathers.

     The crow actually scooted closer to my hand, and my palm rested gently on its silky feathers.

     “Does someone take care of you? Your feathers are really soft.” I whispered as I its back.

     It turned its head to me. *Caw*

     I bit my lip and smiled, “This is a first…maybe this is another power? I can communicate well with…animals?!” I burst into a huge smile.

     I smiled excitedly as I stared at the crow, “Caw, caw, caw!”

     The crow cocked its head, looking confused. *Caw*

     “I guess not…” I sighed softly, “Hey, I don’t know if I can keep you as a pet. Like…what do crows even eat?”

     *Caw*

     “But can I give you a name?”

     *Caw*

     “How about…Nero?” I smiled, “It’s black in Italian. There’s more than the meaning of black but it’s a cute name, isn’t it?”

     *Caw*

     It sounded happy, and that made me smile.

     “Nero it is.”

 

***

 

Third person’s POV

     The boys watched as Dara skipped around the kitchen happily while tying her long curls into a messy - yet presentable- ponytail. She was wearing a large red shirt with vintage prints and black shorts underneath.

     “You look happy.” TOP raised a brow as they made their way to the dining table where plates of delicious-looking waffles with maple syrup were.

     Dara smiled brightly at them, “Morning!”

     “Really happy…” Jiyong smirked faintly as he sat down while running his fingers through his disheveled hair.  

     Dara sat down at her seat and nodded with a cute “mmm!”

     “Why is that, noona?” Seungri asked as he added more maple syrup onto his waffles. “I made a new friend.” Dara smiled brightly, “Nero!”

     “What kind of name is Nero?” Daesung blurted out. He quickly covered his mouth and diverted his gaze when Dara

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter