2NE1

Locked Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara’s POV

     Knock Knock.

     Without looking up from the pile of messy clothes on my bed as I hung them into the wardrobe, I called out, “Come in!”

     The door opened as someone shuffled in.

     I looked up to see Jiyong standing still, his hands tucked into his pockets as he watched me with a raised brow.

     “Can I help you?” I asked as I straightened myself and folded my arms.

     “I was about to ask you that.” He replied coolly as he walked towards me.

     “You came to help me?” I stare at him with disbelief.

     He cocked his brow as a lazy smirk tugged at his lips.

     “They forced me in here since they’re cooking in the kitchen.”

     “I knew it.” I rolled my eyes and turned away from him.

     He smirked and made his way to the couch by the balcony. He sprawled onto it and closed his eyes. “Is this really how you treat someone who allowed you to stay in his apartment?”

     “This apartment is also your friends’ apartment.” I turned to him. He shook his head lightly, “Not really, I pay most of the house bills. So whenever I want some alone time, they listen and don’t come here.”

     I cocked my head with furrowed eyebrows as he chuckled and raised his brow. “Whatever, just be out soon, and if you need help, just ask.” He smiled and headed towards the door as my heart skipped a beat.

     “Wait.”

     He stopped and turned to me.

     I hesitated for a moment, “T-Thank you.”

     He cocked his head with an amused smile, “For what?”

     “Y-You said you pay most of the bills right…? That means you get to decide whether I get to stay here. So thank you.” I diverted my gaze as I felt my cheeks heat up.

     He chuckled lightly, “Yeah, whatever.”

     I watched as he walked out coolly, closing the door behind him.

     I sighed softly and bit my lip as I recalled his smile.

     “So a jerk like him can smile like that too, huh?” I whispered.

 

***

 

Third person’s POV

     “Woah, that’s a lot of food!” Dara exclaimed with widened eyes as she headed towards the dining table.

     The boys settled down onto the table as Dara sat down in between Seungri and Daesung with Jiyong right opposite her.

     “Help yourself, Noona!” Seungri chirped. “Because after this meal, you’ll be the one cooking.” TOP smiled knowingly.

     Dara placed some omelette into and her eyes widened. “I can’t cook as well as this!” she gasped.

     “Thank you very much.” Youngbae smiled as Dara stared at him in horror. “I swear, my food will kill you guys!” she exclaimed.

     “Then you better start taking cooking lessons.” Jiyong smirked.

     Dara just shot him a glare and pouted.

     Jiyong lowered his head and stifled his smile at seeing her cute pout.

     “Hey…now that you’ve escaped.” Daesung began as he chewed on his food, “What are you going to do? Are you going to go to school? Find a job?”

     Dara lit up immediately, her eyes sparkling brightly.

     “Go to school?”

     “We can enrol you into our school.” Daesung nodded.

     “They’ll give you a test and if you’re smart enough, you might just skip grades.” Youngbae said as Dara smiled brightly.

     “I want to go to school!”

     The five guys exchanged looks, and smiled.

 

     “If there’s one thing you have to know is that we are Big Bang, the kingkas of the school.”

     Dara raised her brow as she scanned the five guys before her, standing in front of the blackboard with wheels.

     “Kingkas…seriously?” she smirked.

     “We’re cooler than we act, okay?!” TOP pouted, making Dara chuckle.

     “Arasso.” She shrugged as she wrote it down in her notebook.

     “The queenkas are 2NE1.” Seungri beamed, “The leader is Lee Chaerin, also known as CL, also known as my girlfriend!”

     “Park Bom is the oldest, and she’s mine.” TOP winked.

     “Gong Minzy is the maknae, and she’s my girlfriend.” Daesung beamed.

     “Woah, so it’s like a queenka-kingka love relationship?” Dara widened her eyes excitedly.

     “Neh.” Seungri chirped.

     “Single?” Dara raised her brow at Youngbae and Jiyong. Youngbae just smiled sheepishly and nodded while Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter