Two Weeks in a Flash

Locked Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Third Person’s POV

     They were back in school. Nickhun and Wooyoung had gone back to the heavens to assist Sanghyun and the other angels.

     “Where’s Dara unnie?”

     “Where’s Sandara?”

     They heard the students murmur among themselves as they walked down the hallway. “She’s ill.” Bom forced a smile at a group of girls, “But don’t worry, she’ll be back soon.”

     Jiyong’s eyes flickered towards Bom at her last word.

     Will she ever come back? He doesn’t know. All he can do right now is hope.

 

 

     It was a tiring day at school for all of them. And as expected, Jaejoong wasn’t at school.

     2NE1 was going to Big Bang’s apartment to be with them and to watch over Jiyong who had become really silent and emotionless.

     After TOP had opened the door, they trudged into the living room. Jiyong was the first to sit on the couch as he lied down and placed his arm above his eyes.

     “Hyung…” Seungri said worriedly. “Don’t,” CL said as she tugged her boyfriend’s arm lightly, “Just leave him alone for a moment.”

     TOP stared at Jiyong worriedly and sighed deeply as he headed to the house phone lying on the coffee table.

     “I’m hungry and I’m ordering some food.” He said, “What do you guys want?”

     “Chinese food?” Daesung suggested.

     “I want pizza!” Minzy pouted. “Pizza for me too.” CL shrugged.

     “Can I have corn?” Bom asked cutely. TOP rolled his eyes slightly, faked a sweet smile and shook his head lightly. Bom scowled and glared at him.

     “I’m getting pizza and some fried chicken.” TOP pressed some buttons on the phone and glanced up at Jiyong, “Is that fine, Ji?”

     Jiyong didn’t reply.

     TOP sighed and exchanged helpless looks with his friends before pressing more buttons on the phone.

 

     “Food, food, food!” Seungri chanted excitedly as TOP and Youngbae carried in the bags of food that had been delivered.

     “I want my pepperoni pizza now.” CL groaned as she clutched her stomach, “I’m starving.”

     “I want chicken.” Bom mumbled as she immediately began to take the boxes of chicken out of the plastic bag.

     As they busied themselves with the food at the dining table, Jiyong slowly sat up and looked towards them.

     He was hungry too.

     Youngbae looked towards him and waved slightly with a smile, “Come and eat, Ji!”

     Jiyong blinked as he imagined Dara standing at the dining table with them and flashing him her bright smile as she beckoned him to come over.

     His chest hurt instantly, and he looked away.

     CL’s eyes flickered upwards and she bit her lip in anger seeing the devastated look on Jiyong’s face.

     She placed her pizza slice down on a napkin and wiped her hands quickly before storming over to the human zombie seated sideways on the couch.

     “CL, what are you doing?” Seungri asked anxiously upon seeing his enraged girlfriend storming over to his lifeless hyung.

     “YAH! KWON JIYONG!” CL screamed angrily as she stopped right in front of the couch and glared at him, “GET YOUR FALLEN PIECES TOGETHER AND STOP BEING A ZOMBIE, WOULD YA?!”

     Jiyong slowly looked up at CL with a blank expression, making her even more furious.

     “DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU’RE THE ONLY BROKEN ONE HERE?!” she burst furiously, “WE’RE ALL WORRIED. WE FEEL HELPLESS. BUT SEEING YOU, WE HAVE TO FORCE OURSELVES TO FCKING PUT ON A HAPPY ACT OR YOU WILL JUST GET EVEN MORE DEPRESSED.”

     The people standing around the table immediately lowered their gazes as pain flashed in their eyes.

     “SO DO US A F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter