She's Back

Locked Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Third Person’s POV

     “Let’s go for some food, shall we?” Seungri stretched his arms as he and the rest walked out of the school compound.

     “What food?” CL asked as Seungri slipped his hand in hers. “Corn!” Bom yelled out excitedly.

     “I-I want ramen.”

     Everyone stopped and turned to Jiyong who was staring at them innocently. He blinked and coughed lightly.

     It had already been a month since Dara’s disappearance.

     “Can I?” he asked softly.

     They exchanged looks.

     “Sure, why not?” Youngbae said as everyone broke into a smile.

     As they continued walking, Bom slipped her arm through TOP’s arm and sighed, “Dara loves ramen.”

     “She does?” TOP murmured as he glanced at Jiyong who was walking in front of him.

     “She craves for it every day in school.” A sad smile painted on Bom’s lips, “Maybe her love for it rubbed off on Jiyong?”

     TOP chuckled softly, “Most likely.”

 

    

     They watched with widened eyes as Jiyong downed his second bowl of ramen down while it was still hot.

     “J-Jiyong oppa…shouldn’t you be careful?” Minzy asked worriedly, “The ramen’s hot.” “You shouldn’t eat too fast, hyung.” Seungri added, “What if you get indigestion?”

     Everyone was only halfway through their first bowl of ramen for goodness sake!

     Jiyong sighed in satisfaction as he placed the empty bowl down. He his lips slightly and placed a hand on his stomach.

     “I’m still hungry.” He mumbled.

     “Wh-”

     “Ahjummaaaa! Can I have one more bowl of ramen here please?” he yelled out with a raised hand.

     The ahjumma at the stall blinked at Jiyong, then smiled, “You sure do eat a lot, boy! I’ll make this extra big on the house!”

     “Kamsahamida!” Jiyong smiled brightly.

     The people around the table exchanged worried looks. “Hyung, didn’t you eat dinner yesterday?” Daesung asked with furrowed brows, “I brought the fried rice to your room.”

     Jiyong smiled sheepishly, “I fell asleep until morning…”

     “No breakfast today?” TOP asked. “I was sleeping…” Jiyong shrugged.

     “You have an alarm clock.” TOP pursed his lips with narrowed eyes. “I shut it off…” Jiyong’s voice dropped to a whisper, “I didn’t want to wake from my dream…”

     “Dream?” Bom cocked her head.

     “Dara was in my dream last night…” Jiyong mumbled just as the ahjumma came over with a large bowl of ramen.

     “Wah! Kamsahamida ahjumma!” he grinned.

     His friends just exchanged helpless looks.

 

 

     “Go maknae go!” TOP pushed the poor stumbling panda out of the door roughly. “Aisht, arasso, arasso!” Seungri pouted as he made his way down the stairs.

     “JIYONG HYUUUUUNNGGG!!!” he whined loudly the moment he saw Jiyong lying on the couch with his arm over his eyes.

     “What?” Jiyong groaned.

     “Everyone’s bullying me in the game we’re playing! Even my CL!” he pouted as he went to the couch side and bent down.

     As Jiyong turned and looked at him, Seungri flashed his cutest pout and puppy-dog eyes. “Hyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter