The Announcement

Unforgettable

Yuri came running back to the group.

"Guys! Eat quickly and come to the auditorium. They are going to make the announcement!" She excitedly jumped up and down.

"Okay... we're coming!" Jonghyun said and threw his empty lunch bag away. He held Jessica's hand in his own and they went together to the auditorium. The others followed.

 

 

Yuri-ah, please sit next to me and not next to Key...Minho thought, when he saw Yuri re-entering the auditorium. She was talking to Taeyeon and sat in the back with the girls. Key was sitting next to Minho.

"Students, please quiet down, I know you are excited!" Mr.Kang exclaimed and the students immediately calmed down. "I have wonderful news for 2 of our students and as well as the rest of you, too. First, all of you have the chance to become trainees for SM Entertainment!!! Lee Soo Man has agreed to let 15 people come into SM Academy. But, you must audition for it though. We will give you a song to sing or dance and you must perform it at the winter showcase. SM scouts will be watching you, so do well! The ones that stand out will be chosen as trainees. Please be aware that some songs will be duets and others will be solos. Some may even be group songs." Instant chatter filled the room. "Please settle down. We'll be announcing  the pairings at your dorms. Each person will be singing at least 2 songs, one a ballad and another a more upbeat song. Thank you and you are dismissed!"

Students filed out of the auditorium excitedly. Key looked for Yuri and instead found Sooyoung waiting by the doorway.

"Sooyoung-ssi, where is Yuri?" Key questioned.

"Yah! Drop the honorifics! We're all friends!" Sooyoung touched his shoulder, but quickly let go. "I'm looking for Yuri, too. Let's wait for her together!" She smiled at him and he smiled back. Aigoo... he's so cute....She thought.

"Yes, I will drop the honorifics." Key said looking at the ground.

"Sooyoung-ah, Key!!! Come on! Everyone is looking for you!" Jessica called from the outside of the school building. The two looked at her. She waved at them and they rushed toward her.

"Key, the boys are in the dorms. You dorm with them, right? Soo and I are going to our dorm." Jessica dragged Sooyoung away from Key. Sooyoung sighed and finally walked on her own will.

"Yah, Sica! Why did you take me away?!?!?! I could've talked to Key!" Sooyoung said frustratedly.

"Taeyeon unnie wanted us to practice. So, you had to come." Jessica said. Sooyoung grumbled and walked into the dorm. Everyone was in the hall stretching and doing voice exercises.

"Guys, we're going to do the song Yuri wrote, okay? Yoona go play it!" Hyoyeon said, slowly standing up. Yoona rushed to the boombox, while everyone quickly cleared the room of small items.

Music began to play and Taeyeon began to sing.

Jeonhae jugo shipeo seulpeun shigani
Da heuteojin hueya deullijiman

Seohyun was next:

Nuneul gamgo neukkyeo bwa umjigineun maeum
Neoreul hyanghan nae nunbicheul

Then Jessica:

Teukbyeolhan gijeogeul gidariji ma
Nunapeseon uriye geochin gireun

Yuri:

Al su eomneun miraewa byeok bakkuji ana
Pogihal su eopseo

Tiffany:

Byeonchi aneul sarangeuro jikyeojwo
Sangcheo ibeun nae maeumkkaji

Sunny:

Shiseon sogeseo mareun piryo eopseo
Meomchwojyeo beorin I shigan

Finally, they ended all together.

Saranghae neol I neukkim idaero
Geuryeo watdeon haemae ime kkeut
I sesang sogeseo banbokdweneun
Seulpeum ijen annyeong
Sumaneun al su eomneun gil soge
Hwimihan bicheul nan jjochaga
Eonjekkajirado hamkke haneun geoya
Dashi mannan naye segye

Hyoyeon quickly got up at the sound of the doorbell. She opened the door and the caretaker was standing in the doorway.

"Annyeonghaseyo, ajhumma!" Hyoyeon smiled and bowed at her.

"Hyoyeon-ah, annyeong. You girls have to come down to the music room. You are being assigned your songs now." The caretaker said.

"Okay, ajhumma. We're coming." Hyoyeon assured her and she left. The girls hurriedly fixed their hair and scrambled out the door.

 

"Now we'll begin assigning the songs and groups, okay?" Mr.Kang said.

"Perfect timing," Sooyoung whispered. The girls quickly took seats at the back.

"First group is the duets. Will the following groups please come up to me, and pick up their assignments?

Onew and Jessica, Taeyeon and Jonghyun, Taemin and Lee Jieun, and finally Key and Yuri."

Minho folded his  fists in jealousy. Why did he was not with Yuri?!?!?!

 

Author's Note:

Yes, why wasn't Minho with Yuri? :)

Anyways, keyyul and yoontae moments coming up!

Thank you to my new subscribers!