Confusion

Unforgettable

Lunch:

Onew walked into the cafeteria with several hopes. One, he hoped Yuri would forgive Key. Two, Minho would forgive Key for what he had done to Yuri and that Minho would apologize to Key for his outburst. Three, Minho would confess to Yuri. Three, Yuri would become the girl she once was, the happy and vigorous Yuri.

Meanwhile, Yuri was eager to see Key and tell him she forgave him. She hurried to her usual table with her friends and said hello to everyone. She took an empty seat next to Yoona and searched for Key. She spotted him walking towards the table with Sooyoung.

"Key oppa! Sooyoung unnie! Annyeong!" Yuri called happily.

"Hey Yuri..." Sooyoung said slowly, surprised to see that Yuri was back to her normal self.

"Key oppa, I got your note. And I completely forgive you! Let's just forget what happened, okay? Friends?" Yuri confirmed with a smile on her face.

"Y-Yuri, are you serious? Thank you very much for forgiving me! I don't even deserve to be forgiven. Wow....I definitely want to be friends again. That would make me very happy." Key said.

"Aniyo. You do deserve a forgivingness? Is that a word? Whatever!" Yuri exclaimed. Key and Yuri shook hands and grinned at each other.

"Finally! Life is back to normal again!" Taeyeon cheered as the rest of the table, who were silently listening along to Key and Yuri's conversation, applauded.

The rest of the lunch was spent pleasantly. The latest couple, Sooyoung and Key, adorably fed each other, while the old couple, Jonghyun and Jessica, aww-ed at the sight. Meanwhile, Yoona and Taemin, who unofficially were already a couple, slept soundly after eating. Everyone thought the old Yuri was back and that she wasn't sad anymore. They were right. However, a new emotion had built up in her. Yuri was confused. She noticed that her behavior had changed immensly recently when she was with Minho. Ever since she had met Minho, she had considered him a brother, like how Jonghyun, Onew, and now Key were to her. Now, she didn't know. There were times, when she was dating Key, where she would wish Minho was the one with her instead. Now that she was not dating Key, could she date Minho? Yuri shook her head mentally.

It's too early to be in a relationship already.Yuri thought. Let's take things slowly. And Minho oppa's only an oppa to me.... Was he? Or was he something more?

 

"Yuri-ah!" Minho yelled, chuckling at Yuri's absent-mindedness.

"Yah! You scared me!" Yuri pouted and hit Minho on the shoulder.

"Ow! Stop hitting me! Sorry though, we're leaving." Minho patted her head. "See you later." She waved, as she walked towards Jessica and  went opposite the way Minho went.

"Look at you two." Jessica raised her eyebrows at the scene before.

Yuri rolled her eyes and said, "What? There's nothing between us. We're just friends."

"That's what they all say, Yuri." Jessica smiled.

"That's true though." Yuri said.

"Sure, sure. Bye!" Jessica fled into her Violin class.

At the end of the school day, around 5:30pm.....

Yuri walked out of the school building and shivered. It was starting to get colder.

"Yuri!!" Tiffany called to her. Yuri waved back, and waited for Tiffany to catch up to her.

"Annyeong." Yuri said.

"Annyeong. Hold on, let me catch my breath and then I'll tell you." Tiffany said, breathlessly. "Okay, let's go to the grocery store."

"Wait, why? I thought Sooyoung unnie and Hyoyeon unnie went a few days ago."

"They did. Yoong wants us to have a girls' night tonight. Your phone was in the dorm so we couldn't tell you. Sorry! We're in charge of food." Tiffany informed.

"That seems fun! I can't wait! Why didn't Sooyoung unnie and Yoong volunteer for food shopping though?"

"They would have bought so much food. We're smart shoppers, so we were assigned to this job." Yuri laughed and together they went to the school's small grocery store.

An hour later,they rang the doorbell of ngs in their dorm, as they were not able to open the door themselves with all the thier hands.

"Food!!!!" Sooyoung happily grabbed the things from Yuri and Tiffany's hands.

"You have to wait." Tiffany warned.

"Why?" Sooyoung whined as she put the food on the kitchen counter.

"Some people still are not here. And it's only 7. Isn't that early for dinner?" Tiffany said.

"No. You only brought snacks. Which don't count as dinner." Sooyoung said.

"Stop arguing guys. Let's wait until Jess comes. She has an extra violin class from now on." Taeyeon said.

"Fine." Sooyoung settled in a chair.

At the Boys' Dorm.....

Key slammed down his books in anger.

"Yah, you're so loud!" Taemin complained.

"Sorry, Sooyoung complained that she can't come to the movies with me because she has a girls' night or something tonight with the others." Key explained.

"Oh yeah...Taeyeon told me about that." Onew recalled.

"That seem interesting. Let's have one too!" Minho exclaimed eagerly.

"Yeah! That's seems fun!" Taemin stood up.

"Minho, please. That is too girly for me." Jonghyun said.

"Fine, can we just hang out together in this room?" Taemin asked.

"Isn't that what we usually do on Fridays?" Key said.

"Yes....a girls' night out is basically talking to each other with food." Onew simply stated.

"Oh.....then sure. We have food. Let's eat dinner first, though. The food for our night will be more like midnight snacks." Jonghyun said.

"Okay. We only have a little food though. I'll go buy more." Key said, standing up.

"Bye! Get good food!" Taemin said.

"Are we really going to do this?" Minho verified.

"Yeah. You came up with the idea." Onew said.

"Hopefully, we'll have fun." Minho thought aloud.

Author's Note:

What did you think?