Sooyoung's Return Part 2

Unforgettable

Key flung the door open. Jonghyun looked up from his book and hurried to Key.

"How'd it go?" Jonghyun asked, putting his hands on Key's shoulders.

"Well...Yuri's very upset and she seems very dissappointed in me. She's happy for Sooyoung and me though." Key quietly said.

"Key! If Yuri is dissappointed in you, then you are screwed. She NEVER gets dissappointed in people. Aigoo.... what have you done?" Jonghyun cried. Minho suddenly walked inside and frowned.

"Hey, Key, do you know why Yuri's crying? I was walking to get the mail and she bumped into me. She had tears running down her cheek. She said she was fine when I asked her. I need to go visit her." Minho said, placing the mail down and heading out the door.

"Wait! Minho! I have to tell you something." Key shouted. Minho stopped and turned around. Key saw Onew and Taemin in the corner of his eyes and told them to stop as well.

"What?" Minho asked, sitting down.

Key slowly began to explain the plan. Onew's eyes widened as he listened.

"YAH! HOW COULD YOU HURT YURI?!?!?!?! DON'T THINK BEFORE YOU ACT?!?!?!?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? KIM KIBUM, YOU HAVE DONE SOMETHING HORRIBLE! KWON YURI IS MY LIFE! IF YOU HURT HER FEELINGS, YOU HURT MINE!!!!" Minho stood up and held the collar of Key's shirt in frustration.

Taemin backed away in fear of Minho, while Onew took Minho's hands off of Key's collar.

"Minho-ah, calm down. Go outside and get some fresh air." Onew suggested, leading Minho out the door. Key stared ahead. He regretted his decision so much. He sat down and put his head in his hands.

"Key, it's okay. Minho's just exaggerating. Maybe." Jonghyun assured, sitting down next to Key.

"Ne! Noona will forgive you in no time! She's very kind!" Taemin smiled. There was a knock at the door. Taemin rushed to get it.

"Oh, Annyeong Sooyoung noona! It's been so long!" Taemin greeted brightly. 

"Annyeong, Taeminnie. Is Key here? I need to speak to him outside." Sooyoung said. He nodded and called Key. Key walked slowly out the door.

"Annyeong haseyo, Sooyoung." Key quietly said.

"Ne. Annyeong haseyo, Key." Sooyoung replied. They stood there awkwardly for a few moments.

"Do you want to go for a walk?" Key asked. Sooyoung nodded. More silence.

"So, Key, I heard about Yuri and all." Sooyoung said, breaking the silence.

"Ne. About that, I am so sorry. I love you, Sooyoung. Since the moment we met. I didn't think you liked me, and I still don't, so I decided to use Yuri as bait to get you. I guess that was a huge mistake and-" He stopped when Sooyoung suddenly hugged him tightly.

"Yah, pabo! How could you not notice the hints I gave you? I liked you from the beginning. It broke my heart when Taeyeon unnie texted me the day I left to see my grandmother that you asked Yuri out. What you did with Yuri wasn't cool. Let me tell you a few things about Yuri. She is the kindest person on Earth. She loves everyone and doesn't treat anyone with hatred. She believes that if you look upon someone as a friend, instead of as an enemy, then they will be your friend. I have NEVER seen her cry like she did today. Sica unnie told me that the only time Yuri cried like this was when her mother died. So, this means you have affected her. So, I think we should do something to apologize." Sooyoung said, breaking away from the hug.

Key just gaped at her, stunned at what just happened. Sooyoung waved her hands in his face. He shook his head and laughed.

"Before we do anything for Yuri, can you be my girlfriend?" Key said, taking her hand.

"Shouldn't you know the answer, after I hugged you?" Sooyoung gigled. Key chuckled and hugged her once again.

"Now, how is Yuri, as of now?" Key questioned, holding her hand, as they continued walking.

"Well, she went for a walk." Sooyoung said. Key grinned widely. Sooyoung stared at him weirdly.

"Sorry, it's just that Minho exploded in anger after I told him about this and he was like 'Kwon Yuri's my life' and 'If she gets hurt, I get hurt' and stuff like that. Then Onew hyung sent him out for a walk as well." Key exclaimed.

"Jjinja? This will be good for them! Write a card for Yuri and Minho, okay? I have to go back! Teacher Kang has things for me to do!" Key nodded and waved good-bye. He sighed and sat down.

"Let me soak in everything that's happening." Key murmured to himself.

At the Girls' Dorm....

"Yuri, are you okay?" Tiffany repeated for the 5th time. Yuri nodded.

"I want to go for a walk. If Key comes here, tell him I forgive him." Yuri said, walking out the door.

Yuri put her hands in her pockets and thought.

Why should I forgive Key? I thought he was such a good person. Now who am I supposed to believe? He was such a good actor. She sighed and sat on a bench.

"Yuri?" Minho confirmed, walking up to her.

"Ne?" She said, looking to see who it was. Minho.

"So, how are you doing this fine day?" Minho said, unsure of whether he should mention what just happened.

"Fine." She chuckled. This day was everything but fine. Minho sat down next to her, when she moved aside and patted the space next to her. She wondered if he knew what happened.

"Are you sure you're okay?'

"Well...." Yuri said.

"I'm sorry."

"Why?"

"I don't know."

"I want to go away for a while."

"Then, let's go!" Minho exclaimed, grabbing Yuri's hand and running.

Author's Note:

Hello everyone! What do you think?

Is Yuri already recovered from her surprise already? Where are Minho and Yuri headed?