GHS Sing/Dance Off

Unforgettable

"Yul, grab me my jacket on the chair, will you?" Jonghyun said, fixing his hair. 

"Ne." Yuri nodded. She gave it to him an he thanked her.

Meanwhile, Hyoyeon was on the phone with Sooyoung. 

"Yah, it's alright! I'll do great as a soloist!" Hyoyeon laughed.

"Aigoo...my little friend is still confident even when I'm gone." Sooyoung exclaimed. 

"It's only been about a month since you left. The only thing that has happened is that Key and Yuri are going out."

Sooyoung's smile dissapeared. She was at her grandmother's house on the balcony. She assured herself that she should be happy for Yuri because Yuri had done so much for her as a friend. When Taeyeon had told her the news the day she left, her heart broke. She really liked Key. Yah, forget about this! Sooyoung hit herself on the head.

"Sooyoungie, sorry." Hyoyeon quietly said, remembering she liked Key.

"It's fine. So, are you guys ready?"

"Most of us are. Only Jessica unnie, Tiffany, Taeyeon unnie, Onew oppa, and Jonghyun are still fooling around."

"Those kids. Aissh. Always playing around. Guess what? My grandmother's better and she told me I should leave tomorrow morning. So, I'll be home tomorrow evening! I can't wait!!"

"Jjinja? That's wonderful!! Oh, I have to go! Bye see you soon!!"

"Bye! Wish everyone good luck!"

Hyoyeon smiled and grabbed her mic and sat down. She got up when she saw Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon unnie, Soo's going to come tomorrow evening!" Hyoyeon happily hollered.

"Yah! Don't disturb me. I'm practicing my song with Sunny." Taeyeon said, irritatedly. Hyoyeon went back to her seat. She smiled at Jonghyun and Jessica's adorable bickering. Her smile brightened up at Minho and Yuri high-fiving each other. She saw Key sitting alone. Apparently, Yuri noticed too. 

"Oppa, I'll be right back." Yuri told Minho. He nodded and saw her walking towards Key. 

"Key!" Yuri smiled at Key. She pulled a chair next to him and sat down. 

"Yah, what happened to Oppa?" Key asked, smiling at her energy. 

"I don't know. Good luck! You and Jessica unnie will do great! Fighting!" Yuri encouraged.

"You, too....Yuri-ah..." Key sighed and took her hand into his own and squeezed it. She blushed at the sight.

"Yes?" She questioned. They looked at each other for a moment and smiled. 

"Yah! Lovebirds! Hold on, Key, I need to speak to you! Yul, we'll be right back." Jonghyun urged. Key stood up and followed him. 

"What happened?" Key asked, seriously.

"Dude, Sooyoung's coming tomorrow evening." 

"What?!?! That's not good!"

"Yes it is! Now you can tell Sooyoung!"

"But... I'm afraid of what Yuri will think." 

"We all are, but that really won't stop us, will it?" A familiar voice brought up. Jessica.

"Sica, what are you doing here?" Jonghyun asked, surprised.

Jessica ignored him and continued on. "Yuri is very understanding. Just don't be too harsh on her. She's suffered a lot in the past."

She patted Key lightly on the shoulder and left.

On stage..

"Welcome everyone to the annual GHS Sing/Dance Off. This is After School's Nana and Kahi here. This will be our first and last time MCing for this event. This is kind of like a goodbye from us because we are leaving for our training at Pledis Entertainment tomorrow. We are thankful for attending this wonderful school. Anyways, lets start with our first performance! Lets welcome Lee Jieun with her original song." Nana said, bowing. 

She began to sing with a sweet, yet powerful voice. Her high notes were pitch perfect. 

Taemin commented in the audience, "Yoong, she's such a great singer too!"

Yoona slapped his shoulder. "Yah! I'm a good singer, too right?"

Taemin chuckled and said, "Of course, my Yoona noona."

She smiled. 

"Alright, next we have our friends Kim Taeyeon and Lee Sunny." Kahi exclaimed. 

Taeyeon belted out a beautiful tune, as another girl in her Acting class, Sunny showcased her vocals with the song, "It's Love". The audience cheered loudly, as they ended. 

"What a heartfelt performance. Now, we have Jessica Jung and Kim Kibum or Key with the song Barbie Girl!" Nana announced.

Jessica appeared in her adorable pink tutu-like dress. She began singing with an adorable voice. Key followed. Together, they showed their energy, they got the audience singing along. In the end, the audience cheered with happiness as Key and Jessica hugged lightly. 

"Time for intermission." The MCs called. The audience got up and went for their refreshments. Backstage, Yuri rushed to Sunny and Taeyeon and gave them a big hug.

"Unnie, you were amazing!!" Yuri exclaimed. 

"Thanks, Yul." Taeyeon smiled.

"Yuri!" Minho called out. She turned around and hurried to Minho.

"Ready?" Minho asked.

"Ne!" Yuri smiled. Minho led her to the stage as, Yuri felt the butterflies in her stomach.

 

Author's Note:

Annyeonghaseyo! How was this chapter?

Are you guys happy Sooyoung is coming back?