Information about Genie Arts High School

Unforgettable

We all know that Hyoyeon and her friends attend Genie Arts High School! Let's get to know the school a little more, so you readers will be able to understand the upcoming chapters!

GHS is not like other schools.

You must meet this requirements if you want to attend this school:

-at least 15 years of age(In special cases, some people have attended when they were 14 because of their exceptional talent. They were Kwon Yuri and Choi Minho.

-somewhat vocally or dramatically talented(Acting and Vocals are the 2 main majors that everyone must take when they enter this school)

That's it. However, because, the teachers are very tough, it's a very hard school to get into.

Everyone in the group joined in the same year, except Minho, who joined a year before that and Key, who just joined this year.The rest joined two years ago. They are on their third year currently.

Classes:

Each student must have at least 3 majors. The majors are basically the classes they are taking. However, there can be more than one Vocals or Acting or any other class in one day. Classes usually are an hour and a half. The earliest class is at 7:00am and the latest is at 9:30pm.

Number of Years you attend this school:

There's no certain number. In your years at GHS, you constantly improve your skills. After 3-4 years of training, a company will most likely recruit you. However, if you are not recruited by 5 years, you may have to re-audition to get into a company. This is something no one attending GHS should be doing because GHS is a very prestigious school. This has never happened to a student before.

Achievments:

At the end of each school year, an award ceremony occurs for each year. Up to 4 people can recieve each award. It is very rare that a person recieves the same award 2 years in a row. Here are all the awards given to the group, starting from when they began to attend:

Most vocally talented:

1. Kim Taeyeon, Kim Jonghyun, Jessica Jung, Lee Jinki(Onew)

2. Kwon Yuri, Choi Minho, Choi Sooyoung, Seo Joo-Hyun

Most academically talented:

1. Kwon Yuri, Lee Taemin, Im Yoona, Choi Sooyoung

2. Lee Jinki, Jessica Jung, Kim Hyoyeon, Tiffany Hwang

Best dancing ability(only 2 people for this award):

1. Kim Hyoyeon, Lee Eunhyuk

2. Kim Hyoyeon, Lee Taemin

Most Improved In General(one girl and one boy is chosen):

1. Kim Jonghyun, Jessica Jung

2. Kwon Yuri, Lee Taemin

 

As you can see, these are the awards, Yuri and her friends have won. Have you noticed that I wrote 4 per award and the group had all 4 categories under their names for their year? That's how talented they are. Each year has about 800 students. So, I would say that it's pretty impressive, right?

Transportation:

If you need to go to Seoul, the airport, the train station, Incheon, and other places, no fear GHS has its own transportation service 24 hours, a bus at the bus stop every 5 minutes. There are several bus stops located in the GHS campus.

Food:

Once you have paid your fees, you are entitled as much food as you want. That's an excellent thing for our shikshins, Sooyoung and Yoona.

tumblr_lbkfmrryvi1qe1cewo1_250.gif?w=6301313632194336-e1313662558400-198x140.jpg

 

Dorms:

There are 5-10 people in each dorm. Each dorm is a decent size, so everyone can move around freely.

Well, that's basically it! I hope you know something about this school and reading this chapter will help you understand and visualize the other chapters!

Annyeong!

tumblr_lmw3jqrHsq1qd969io1_400.gif

EDIT: I removed a picture because it was not showing up!