A New Chapter

Unforgettable

"Unnie, do we have everything?" Yuri asked Taeyeon, as she searched the dorm for any remaining belongings.

"Ani. We're done. Goodbye dorm." Taeyeon chuckled, heading out the door.

"Yah, I'll miss this place. All our fun night outs and secrets we shared....." Jessica sighed.

The girls remained silent as they reminisced.

"Well, the SM van is about to come. We better go." Seohyun said.

The girls stepped out one by one, with Yuri being the last.

Yuri looked back at the dorm's door, as she closed it and smiled. A new chapter in her life was beginning.

~~~

"Annyeong haseyo, Sunny-ssi." Tiffany greeted their new friend who also was accepted into SM.

"Annyeong haseyo. Let's drop the honorifics." Sunny said.

"Okay! Let's become great friends too!" Tiffany agreed.

The girls waited patiently for the van to come. However, the boys came instead.

"Minho-yah, what are you guys doing here?" Taeyeon asked.

"Our van didn't come either." Minho replied, walking to Yuri.

"Aren't you excited for SM?" Yuri gushed, taking Minho's hand.

"Of course I am. But the problem is that we won't be able to spend as much time together as we usually do." Minho reminded her.

Yuri nodded. "Well, we'll become idols and then we can spend time with each other. Wait, that may cause scandals. Actually, it depends on if SM lets us announce our relationship."

Minho laughed at Yuri's conversation with herself.

"Guys, its here!" Hyoyeon cheered. The group clutched their luggage and headed to the van.

~~~~

"Annyeong haseyo, Lee Soo Man imnida. You may know me as the chairman of SM Entertainment. However, from this moment onwards, think of me as your ahjussi. Okay?"

"Ne." The group replied.

"Alright, you kids are going to be working hard from tomorrow onwards. Today, I'm going to show you your dorms and practice rooms. Things like that.... Before we do that, I would like you to meet two special groups."

Jessica looked at Yuri, and squealed. Was it who they thought it was?

"Annyeong haseyo, we are Super Junior." A group of boys bowed as Yuri and her friends bowed as well.

"This is Super Junior, as you know. Boys, Super Junior will be aiding you in your trainee days. Girls, BoA will take the pleasure of helping you. Of course, we have dance instructors and vocal instructors, too. However, as you are going to be idols, you will need idols to show you how to act like one."

Another group of 5 boys walked into the room, flashing bright smiles.

"Annyeong haseyo, DBSK imnida." They greeted cheerfully.

The girls began to shriek in excitement, as the boys tried to contain their love for the most popular boy group.

"I look forward with working with you guys." Yunho smiled.

"Thank you, boys. Now, lets head on to your dorms. Girls, BoA will take you to your dorms. Boys, follow me. BoA should be here anytime." Lee Soo Man announced.

"Kyaaa~!!! We just saw two of the hottest boy groups!!!" Tiffany exclaimed, jumping up and down.

"I can't wait to start practicing! I have so much to improve on." Seohyun stated.

"Aniyo. You're perfect." Yuri denied.

As the girls waved to the boys who were being led to their dorm, BoA appeared.

Instantly the girls bowed in respect.

"Aigoo....you girls are so pretty and polite." BoA smiled. "Lets get going to your wonderful dorms, okay? I stay nearby you guys so feel free to come over if you need help."

~~~~

After a 5 minute walk to their dorms, the girls were welcomed with a large banner welcoming them as trainees. The dorm was much bigger than their previous one.

"Wow, its so big!" Hyoyeon ran to the living room and gazed at the modern furniture.

"Do we have to pay for this?" Seohyun inquired.

"Ani. This is all paid for." BoA said.

"Yoong, look how vacuous the refrigerator is!" Sooyoung gushed.

"Wah....think about how much food we can fit in here!" Yoona imagined.

"Guys, I'll just go downstairs and get your keys. There'll be a total of 5 keys for the dorm." BoA said, closing the door behind her.

The girls nodded, still inspecting the dorm.

"Kyaaah~!!! We have enough rooms for all of us! Wait never mind, we have eight. Who doesn't mind being roomies?" Hyoyeon questioned.

Immediately, Sunny, Yuri, Taeyeon, and Jessica raised their hands.

"Is this elementary school? Why are you raising your hands?" Hyoyeon laughed.

"I don't know. Anyways, I think I should share a room because I feel as though I owe you guys for your kindness towards me, even if we aren't close. I shouldn't be selfish and ask for my own room." Sunny explained.

"Yah, we're friends! Don't be like that. We are going to stick together from now on. Don't be afraid to tell us your problems! We're always here for you!" Taeyeon smiled, hugging Sunny.

"Ne. I can share a room with Jessica unnie." Yuri suggested.

"Yuri-ah, I can room with Sica." Taeyeon insisted.

"Aniyo. I'll room with you instead." Sunny refused.

"Okay, I guess that's final." Sooyoung sighed, dropping to the couch.

"Wow, I can't believe that we're actually trainees now." Yuri expressed.

"Ne. It seems unreal." Sunny agreed.

Soon, BoA returned with the keys.

"Okay, I'm giving the keys to random people. Wait, first introduce yourselves." BoA said.

After the girls introduced themselves, Sunny, Taeyeon, Yoona, Jessica, Sooyoung, and Seohyun were handed keys.

"Uh, BoA-ssi, I think I'm not responsible enough for keeping the keys with me." Sooyoung stated.

"Okay. Call me unnie. I'm going to be your older sister from now on." BoA laughed at her statement and handed the keys to Yuri.

"Here, Yoona, you can have the keys." BoA said to Yuri.

"Komapseumnida. My name is Yuri though." Yuri giggled.

"Oh. Mianhae. You two look so alike." BoA apologized.

"That's alright."

~~~~

The next morning, the girls got ready quickly and headed to the SM building. They saw Minho and the others as well, looking confused.

"Jjongie!" Jessica smiled, hugging Jonghyun.

"Sica-Chu...." Jonghyun greeted her affectionately.

Yuri and Tiffany grimaced at their display of affection.

"Good morning!" Super Junior's Sungmin greeted from a room.

"Annyeong haseyo." Onew bravely said, while the others smiled nervously.

"Okay, we have to go to the famous cloud practice room." Sungmin said, leading the group.

As they stepped inside, each person was handed a pamphlet and a name tag with their name and ID number on it.

"The pamphlet tells you the rules of being a SM trainee and artist. Be sure to follow them. Or else, beware of the consequences." Sungmin warned.

Sunny giggled.

"Hey, who just giggled?" Sungmin asked suddenly.

Sunny raised her hand.

"I'll get you for laughing at my warning." Sungmin teased, showing his eye smile.

Sunny blushed and Yuri nudged her.

"A crush on a SuJu member? I see....." Yuri laughed.

Sunny rolled her eyes.

~~~~

At the Girls' Dorm:

"Time to read the pamphlet." Yuri proclaimed, taking the pamphlet out of her purse.

"That's too much work. I'm sleepy." Yoona whined.

"Yah, I can read aloud." Yuri said.

"1. Always do your best, even if you are tired.

2. Smile no matter what happens.

3. Practice all you can.

4. Avoid scandals by thinking before you speak.

5. Make an effort to talk on variety shows. No one will invite you to variety shows if you don't speak.

6. Dress nicely all the time, even in the dorms. When we mean nicely, we mean appropriate, yet cute or sophisticated."

Yuri continue to read the several rules put out in front of them.

Yuri paused, reading the last statement before looking at Sunny, who was in front of her, with a  forlorn look.

". HIGHLY IMPORTANT: There is a dating ban for trainees and idols that are not active for more than 2 years. If we find out that you've been dating, you will be warned. Scandals can be a defamatory to your idol life." Yuri read quietly.

The girls froze. Most of them were dating.

"Yuri, did you read that correctly?" Taeyeon confirmed.

"Ne. Unfortunately, I did unnie." Yuri replied.

"Aigoo....." Seohyun sympathized, not knowing what to do.

~~~~

"Yah, are you serious?" Onew said in disbelief, reading the pamphlet.

"Hyung, read it yourself." Minho said.

"Aiish. I hate this so much!!!!!" Key shouted.

"Yoona...." Taemin sighed.

Jonghyun quietly looked at Jessica's picture with him on his phone.