Memories

Unforgettable

At the Girls Dorm:

Yoona, Taeyeon, and Hyoyeon spread out sleeping bags in the living room where they would talk and eat to their heart's content. Jessica and Sooyoung worked on dinner which was simply ramen noodles and orange chicken.

After an hour or so, the girls each sat on a sleeping bag. Hyoyeon sat next to Yuri, who sat next to Jessica. Next to Jessica, sat Yoona. Then came Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Tiffany,and Seohyun who sat next to Hyoyeon completing the circle. The girls happily munched on the food.

"We should do this more often." Yoona said, stuffing . Sooyoung nodded in approval.

"But without food. Food is too expensive." Taeyeon said, as the two shikshins frowned.

"Remember when we first met?" Yuri suddenly brought up.

"Yeah...I'm glad we became friends." Jessica hugged Yoona who was the closest to her.

"Taeyeon unnie had mud all over her shirt!! That was so funny!" Sooyoung laughed, as Taeyeon hit her arm.

"What are you talking about? Seohyun questioned, confused.

"So, I had just met Jessica unnie, Hyoyeon unnie,and Tiffany unnie and then came a messy haired filthy midget....." Sooyoung began.

Flashback:

".....dignityyyyy." Jessica sang powerfully.

"Wow, you sound really nice." Sooyoung complimented.

"Yeah, that was really nice. You don't even need training!" Hyoyeon exclaimed, as Jessica blushed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Taeyeon, can I sit with you?" A small girl with messy hair and a muddy shirt introduced herself.

"Sure. I'm Jessica. This is Tiffany, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon." Jessica smiled.

"Nice to meet you all. I'm assuming I'm older than all of you here. Sorry for how messy I am. I fell down just now and I thought I was going to be late. But I guess I'm not." Taeyeon said.

"You're actually pretty early. We all came here early because we live pretty far from this school." Tiffany explained.

"Oh. You've been friends for a while?" Taeyeon asked.

"No, no. Only Jessica unnie and Tiffany unnie knew each other before today. The rest of us met each other only today." Hyoyeon said.

"Well, let's get you cleaned up for the auditions." Sooyoung said, smiling. Taeyeon nodded and together the girls left for the bathroom.

Back to reality....

"That was fun. Your stain actually came out pretty fast." Tiffany reminisced. 

"And then remember, when Jonghyun started dating Sica?" Taeyeon recalled, excitedly.

"Aigoo...I remember that. Unnie was so cute, blushing and all." Yuri smiled.

Jessica blushed and thought about the day Jonghyun saved her from humiliation.

Flashback....

Jessica was walking to the courtyard to talk with Yuri. She was bored and she knew Yuri was bored, as well. Suddenly, 4 girls surrounded her and smirked. It was 2NE1. The tallest one, Bom, walked towards Jessica and began to speak. "Hello, Jessica Jung. Have you lost anything?" Jessica glared at her and immediately checked her purse for her dorm keys and phone. The dorm keys were there, but her phone was not. She gasped and stared at 2NE1. 

"Give me back my phone!" Jessica yelled.

"We will. Let's just show the world the adorable pictures you have of Kim Jonghyun!" Dara said. Jessica turned tomato red. She had a crush on Jonghyun. She couldn't let Jonghyun know. Jonghyun didn't like her.

"YAH! GIVE ME MY PHONE NOW! N-O-W! RIGHT NOW!" Jessica shouted, trying to get her phone. Yuri, who heard yelling, ran to the noise. She saw Jessica trying to get something from Minzy's hands.

"Unnie!" She rushed to Jessica.

"Hey, here comes Miss Perfect." Dara glared at Yuri viciously. Yuri immediately back away.

"Attention!" Bom called out. Instantly, several heads turned to 2NE1, Yuri, and Jessica, including Jonghyun and Minho, who were just entering the area. Everyone feared 2NE1, except the girls and guys.

"In my hands, I have poor little Jessica Jung's phone! On her phone, she has pictures of someone very special. And that person is Kim Jonghyun." Minzy laughed. The crowed gasped and began to murmur.

"Excuse me, but Jessica and I are actually dating. So, I think it's alright for her to have pictures of me, don't you think?" a male voice said, walking towards the group. Jonghyun. He took the phone and Jessica's hand and walked out of the huddle. Yuri and Minho followed the two.

"Hi, I'm sorry for butting in." Jonghyun smiled at her.

"A-an-aniyo. T-t-th-thank you for getting my phone back." Jessica stuttered, unable to take in what just happened.

"It's alright. We're dating, right?" Jonghyun winked. Jessica blushed.

"You were just kidding though." Jessica said.

"Ani, I love you, Jessica. Will you be my girlfriend?" Jonghyun asked with hope.

"Of course!!!" Jessica replied, suddenly hugging Jonghyun tightly. Jonghyun grinned and held her hand tightly.

"Aww~!!! You two are so cute!" Yuri sighed. Minho nodded.

The couple blushed and together, they headed backed to their dorms.

Back to reality.....

Jessica's phone suddenly began to ring. Jessica looked at the caller and saw it was Jonghyun. She was about to pick it up, when she was stopped by Seohyun.

"Unnie, let me pick up." Seohyun said. She pressed the green button and said, "Annyeonghaseyo, how may I help you?" Seohyun had disguised herself into a businesswoman.

"Is Jessica here?" Jonghyun asked.

"Jessica, who is this Jessica you speak of?"

"Jessica! The owner of this number!"

"Excuse me, this is not a joke. This is the Foreign-Affair Association. You are in danger, young man. Please hang up now." Jonghyun hung up immediately.

"He hung up!" Seohyun exclaimed, laughing. The girls giggled.

"That was so much fun!" Yoona laughed.

At the Boys' Dorm....

"Yah! I called the Foreign-Affair Association by accident. They said I am in danger." Jonghyun said to Taemin.

"Jinjja? That's horrible, hyung! Call back!" Taemin shouted.

"No. It's okay. Just ignore it." Key said.

The boys continued to argue, as the girls planned their second prank call to Minho, suggested by Sooyoung.

Author's Note:

Such an adorable JongSica start, right?  Please subscribe, upvote, and comment!