Surprise

Unforgettable

Yuri let go of Key's hand when they reached the dorm. She knocked on the door and patiently waited. When the door wouldn't open, Yuri turned the doorknob and it opened. She allowed Key to go in first and he stepped in.

"SURPRISE KIM KIBUM!!!!!" A group of voices yelled from all over the room. Key, startled, by the noise, held the couch near the door.

"Another surprise? Wow, guys, thank you so much! You're the best!!!" Key exclaimed.

"You deserve it. You were really nice." Sooyoung said.

"Now, eat up little boy, so we can do other things." Jessica urged. Key chuckled.

"Then let's it!" Key said. He grabbed his favorite ramen noodles, sweet and sour chicken, and kalbi with kimchi. He sat down at a table next to Yoona and Onew. 

"Okay, now guys, before we eat, let's say a few words about Key." Onew suggested.

"Sure. I'll start." Taeyeon offered.

"No! I want to start! I live with Key and know what he wants." Jonghyun demanded.

"Jjongie, let Taeyeon unnie go." Jessica said, putting her hand on his shoulder.

"Fine." Jonghyun said in mock anger.

"Aigoo, you're so cute!" Jessica said, pinching his cheeks.

"Ahem." Taeyeon cleared as a way to tell everyone to quiet down.

Then Taeyeon began her little speech:

   "Kim Kibum, you are one of the sweetest boys ever. You probably never have done anything wrong! You also have good fashion sense. Such a diva! So cute, always wearing pink. We've haven't known you much. But we've found out a lot about you from your umma. She said you are a caring son and you also cry a lot. You're just like us. You're such a girly guy. I love you, Key. I'll be sure to take good care of you. Happy Birthday!"

"Okay, who else wants to talk?" Onew said.

"I'll go." Minho said.

Minho:

       "Yah, Key hyung. Just kidding. You aren't a hyung to me. Why are you such a girl? I have never seen someone so excited to go shopping. Let me correct myself, a guy that was excited to go shopping. You fit in with us so well. I hope you have a wonderful birthday because you deserve it. You are such a caring guy, always making sure everyone is doing good. You never ask for anything. You also buy me clothes and food! Whenever I told Jonghyun to buy me anything, he would complain. Key, you are amazing. Always stay healthy and become what you want to be!"

"Now I'll go!" Jessica said.

Jessica:

       "Key, key, key. Your umma said that she calls you Key because you open your heart to everyone. That is very true. My first impression of you was that you were very friendly and had a nice smile. Now, look at how many friends you have. I'm surprised you don't have a girlfriend. *Key and Yuri blush* She would be very lucky to have you. You have such an awesome fashion sense. It's better that Yoona's and even mine, maybe. Anyway, keep being the person you are. Happy Birthday!"

Jonghyun got up and said," My turn. Move aside, my love." (to Sica)

   "Kibum-ah, you're so cute. You sleep-talk, you know. And you say the cutest things ever. I won't say anything, but you know what I'm talking about, right? You should go and buy me clothes someday. I would love to wear such fashionable clothing. Did you know that a few girls even asked me if you were a fasion designer? I told them, "No,he's just a fashion guy." I actually don't know what I meant to say. But whatever. Key, you are awesome, you know that right? You're so motherly. We should start calling you Key umma. Thanks for sticking around. I'm glad you came to this school. Have the best birthday ever!"

Taemin:

"Hyung, you should tell us more about you. Honestly, we didn't know about your birthday until Yuri told us this morning. Sorry. But you should've told us!!! You're very girly, by the way. Taeyeon noona, Jessica noona, Minho hyung, and I went to your house and saw SO MANY PICTURES of you wearing pink and doing something girly. Your umma must've wanted a girl. But she got something better. She got Kim Kibum, a million times better than what she wanted. When you first came, I thought you were very bright and you had such a heart-felt smile, like Yuri. You smiled with your heart, which made you approachable. I'm so happy that you were assigned to our dorm! Happy birthday hyung!"

Yuri:

"Key oppa, I thought you were masculine when I first met you. Do you remember that time? I was assigned to show you around. It's been 4 months since that time. I feel like I've known you for years though. You take care of me so well. You also tell such good stories. Thank you for being such a great friend. I'm glad I met you. We've come a long way, haven't we? You're too lazy sometimes though. That's why your name must be Kim Ki-BUM. Your smile is very powerful. It can make me happy if I'm sad. I haven't been sad yet, but if I am, I'll make sure I'll come to you and make you smile. Yah, why are you so feminine?!?!?! You're girlier than most of us girls!!! People will misunderstand you, if you know what I mean. *laughter* Anyway, Key oppa, I love you a lot. Have a wonderful birthday!"

Onew:

    "Key, sometimes you are so mischeivous. Though, I love you to bits. You take care of us like a leader. Even though I should be like a leader because I am oldest. One day, I hope that us 5 boys will become a boy group and will win so many awards. I hope this happens because then it'll help you so much. You always sing in the shower, like a girl. We really should call you Key umma. Or maybe Almighty Key! You're so good at everything. Rapping, singing, dancing, everything! A triple threat. I'm not good with words, but I will always stand by your side, okay? Happy birthday Key."

"Anyone else? Sooyoung unnie?" Yuri asked. No answer.

"Okay now, let's begin eating." Yoona quickly dug into her food.

"That's why you won't say anything. Because you're hungry." Taemin said.

"Yes, it's been 1 hour since I've ate." Yoona exclaimed with full.

"Yah noona, stop eating with your mouth full. And wow, you haven't eaten in 1 hour?" Taemin said in mock amazement.

Yoona glared at Taemin as everyone laughed at their cuteness.

"Minho oppa, the directions are so pretty, right?" Yuri said, looking at the pretty decorations.

Minho stopped himself from saying, "Not as pretty as you, Yuri-ah." Instead he said, "Ne, Onew and Jonghyun oppa did a great job decorating."

"Guys, now it's now my time to talk." Key proclaimed. Everyone quieted down.

"Thank you guys for everything. I never had such amazing friends. I love you so so much!!! I loved everything you did for me. You are the best!!!"

"That was short." Jonghyun said, laughing.

"Yah, what else do I say?" Key said.

"Okay guys. Now it's time to start something so interesting." Jessica said.

"What unnie?" Yoona asked.

Author's Note:

Annyeong ^^

I'll update more tomorrow. Comment on what you think about it! :)