Minho's Early Morning

Unforgettable
Yuri walked into her Acting class as usual. However, she heard whispers from her classmates and they all seem to look at her at one point. She turned to Taemin, her seatmate and asked him,"Taemin, are people whispering about me?"
 
"I don't know. I'm sure its probably about your special performance with Minho hyung." Taemin assured, smiling at Yuri. Yuri nodded and felt better. She paid attention to the teacher and all was well.
 
However,just before she left the class, she caught the words, "I heard that Minho-ssi kissed Dara on the lips this morning! I thought he was dating Yuri though!"
 
Yuri gasped and froze.
 
"Yuri,what's wrong?" Taemin asked,   noticing that Yuri wasn't by his side anymore.
 
"Nothing. I thought I forgot to do our Vocals homework." Yuri lied, hiding her anxiousness to see Minho.
 
Minho oppa won't do such a thing. He likes me and only me. Please let this be true. Yuri hoped.
 
~~~~
 
After her classes were finished, she headed to Minho's dorm to speak to him. If he wasn't there, she decided to confront his friends at what he was doing that morning.
 
Jonghyun opened the door and welcomed Yuri in.
 
"Aniyo. That's alright. Is Minho here?"
 
"Ani. I haven't seen him since this morning." Jonghyun replied.
 
"Jinjja? Do you know where he's been?"
 
"He said he had to speak to a teacher."
 
"Komawo. I'll see you later. Annyeong!" Yuri smiled politely.
 
She walked down the pathway to her dorm in disappointment. Where was Minho? Why did he do such a thing, if he really did kiss Dara?
 
~~~
 
"Hey,  Yuri! Where were you? You're usually home by now." Tiffany questioned.
 
"Unnie,do you know where Minho oppa went this morning?" Yuri asked, ignoring Tiffany's question.
 
"No, why?"
 
"Because someone said that Minho kissed Dara unnie on the lips this morning!!!" Yuri trembled.
 
"Yuri-ah!!!! Are you serious?" Tiffany dropped her books in shock.
 
"I don't know. That's what I heard. No one knows where Minho is. I went to his dorm. Jonghyun oppa didn't know either."
 
"Aigoo...." Tiffany hugged Yuri to comfort her. Yuri let go and looked out the window.
 
Oppa, I trusted you. I thought you weren't like that. Yuri expressed to herself. Yah, Dara unnie probably made this up.
 
Yuri sighed in pain and dragged herself to the ground, her head leaning against the wall. Tiffany immediately took out her phone to tell the group, excluding Minho, about the rumor.
 
TO: Taeyeon, Sica, Hyo, Seobaby, Sooyoung, Yoong, Key, Jonghyun, Onew, Taeminnie
 
FROM: Tiffany
 
Guys, there's a rumor that Minho kissed Dara of 2NE1 this morning! On the lips! Is this true? Minho wouldn't do such a thing, right?
 
Poor Yuri...she was so upset when she came to tell me! :(
 
TO: Tiffany noona
 
FROM: Key
 
Aniyo! I don't think its true! It better not be! But then again, Minho wasn't here all morning...
 
Tiffany frowned and thought about where Minho could've been.
 
~~~~
 
"Yah, where have you been all day? We haven't seen you!" Key demanded, as Minho closed the door behind him.
 
"Uh...I went for a late night walk." Minho said.
 
"You never do things like this. Why today?" Jonghyun interrogated.
 
"Because I felt today was good for a walk." Minho stated plainly.
 
"Minho, where were you this morning?" Onew asked calmly.
 
"I went to ask Shi seon-saeng nim for my grade on the composition I did a few days ago. I wasn't able to pick it up. Because...." Minho stopped.
 
"Because what, Hyung? Do you know how worried Yuri noona is about whether she was right or not in liking you?" Taemin shouted.
 
Minho widened his eyes. He had totally forgotten about Yuri after reliving the morning.
 
"Jinjja, I need to see her." Minho stood up at once, but was pulled down by Key.
 
"Ani, don't go now. Yuri is too upset. Tell us what happened with Dara." Key refused.
 
"Fine. Well...." Minho began.
 
~~~
 
Minho spotted the music office underneath all the morning fog and headed towards it. Suddenly, he heard a feminine voice and turned around.
 
"Minho....." Dara said showing her aegyo to Minho. Minho uncomfortably bowed to her.
 
"Annyeong haseyo. Do you need anything?" Minho asked politely, hoping she didn't.
 
"Aniyo, Minho-ah...I was wondering if you would go on a date with me today?" Dara asked, trying not to sound desperate.
 
"Sorry, I will not. I already have a girlfriend."
 
Dara's jaw dropped. "WHAT?!?!? Who is it?"
 
"Kwon Yuri." Minho stated.
 
"Choi Minho! You are meant for me and I am meant for you! Don't say that you have a girlfriend!!" Dara exclaimed hugging Minho tightly.
 
Minho tried to remove Dara's hands off of him. She wouldn't budge.
 
"Dara-ssi, please let go of me. I don't like you more than a friend. I'm sure you can find better guys than me. Good bye." Minho tried once again to leave. Suddenly, Dara let go of him and put her lips to his for a few seconds. Minho backed away in shock.
 
"Yah! Do you not understand what I'm saying?!?! I don't like you!  If a guy says he doesn't like you, you should give up. We don't usually change our mind. Don't annoy one guy and force him to like you. You or the guy won't be happy. Love has to come from both sides. Go find someone else!" Minho yelled frustrated, leaving Dara behind. Dara looked at Minho speechlessly.
 
~~~
 
"Aigoo..." Jonghyun emphasized. Minho shrugged and went to the door.
 
"I'm going to see Yuri now." Minho stated. Silence. He left immediately.
 
~~~~
 
"Yuri, Minho probably didn't want to." Hyoyeon tried to comfort Yuri.
 
"Aiish. I understand. Please leave alone for a moment." Yuri requested, walking away.
 
"Juat when Yuri's happy, of course someone has to ruin it." Yoona ranted.
 
"Are you implying Minho oppa is the reason for Yuri's gloominess today?" Seohyun asked, turning the atmosphere. Yoona put her hands over quickly.
 
"Aniyo! I didn't mean-" Yoona's statement was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell. Tiffany stood up to answer the door and she gasped when she saw who it was.
 
"Minho-ssi, what are you doing here?" Tiffany exclaimed.
 
"Where is Yuri?" Minho demanded, his eyes scanned the room for a girl with long, black hair and twinkling eyes.
 
"She's in her room." Jessica replied.
 
"May I go in?" Minho asked.
 
"Sure." Jessica answered, reluctantly.
 
Minho knocked on Yuri's door gently and whispered, "Yuri?"
 
"I'm coming out." Yuri stepped out and stared at Minho.
 
"Yuri-ah, please listen to me well when I tell you this." Minho pleaded, taking Yuri's hands and clutching them tightly. Yuri nodded, but broke free of his grasp and sat down on a chair.
 
Minho went to her side,  grabbing a chair to sit on. Once again, he took her hand, hoping she wouldn't let go.
 
Then, Minho began to explain all that occurred that morning. Yuri looked at him suspiciously, unsure whether to believe him or not. She looked at Sooyoung after Minho stopped speaking. Sooyoung nodded twice, signaling Yuri to believe Minho.
 
"So, is that all that happened?" Yuri spoke.
 
"Ne."
 
"Then,why did you remain away from your dorm for so long?"
 
"I was angry at Dara and myself. So, I needed to cool down. I didn't want to face anyone." Minho said.
 
Yuri sighed. Minho oppa, do I trust you? Will you be more careful next time?
 
Seeing that Yuri wasn't speaking, Minho said, "Yuri-ah, please. I'm so sorry. I love you so much. I promise I won't upset you ever again." He took her face into his hands and looked into her eyes, showcasing his sincerity.
 
Jessica squealed and then quickly covered .
 
Yuri's mouth turned up and she laughed. Its best to avoid fighting with your boyfriend.   Minho smiled back and kissed her on the forehead.
 
"Yah! There's people in the room!" Hyoyeon exclaimed, hurrying to her room.
 
Yuri blushed. Minho smiled brightly.  Finally, MinYul was together again!
 
Authors Note: 
 
Hi! Sorry for not updating soon! Please continue subscribing and commenting!