Baby Steps

Unforgettable

Yuri stood up after sitting with Minho for a while. Minho stood up as well. Yuri looked up at the blue sky and saw Minho watching her. She turned to look at him, and he quickly turned away. She smiled and turned closer to him.

Suddenly, she wrapped her arms around Minho. Minho widened his eyes and stood there awkwardly. After a moment, he hugged her back.

"Minho oppa, thank you." Yuri said, pulling herself away from Minho.

"Why are you thanking me, Yuri?" Minho asked, sparing a few moments.

"Because you have done so much for me all the years I've known you. You look after me all the time, and always make sure I'm alright. You're the best."

"Ani. You are." Minho felt giddy after hearing Yuri's comment.

TO: Yul Choding

FROM: Yoona

Yul, where are you? And where's Minho-ssi? We're having our last outdoor get-together! Hurry up and come!

It's getting colder, so more hanging out outside! :(

 

"Minho, we have to go! We're having our last get-together outdoors!" Yuri exclaimed. "Umma, I'll see you before the showcase, okay? Annyeong!"

"Ne, I'm coming. Annyeong." Minho bowed and ran after Yuri.

~~~~~~~

The two reached the courtyard just as Taeyeon and Tiffany were coming. Everyone was already seated, either on the grass or on the benches. Minho and Yuri split apart as if nothing happened between them.

"Minho! Yuri! You're finally here...." Hyoyeon welcomed them.

"Oh, annyeong haseyo!" Yuri greeted. Minho did the same and they took a seat.

"So, where did you two go, this early in the morning? Jessica told us that Yuri wasn't in the dorm, when she woke up." Jonghyun said casually.

"Jonghyun oppa! No one is usually in the dorm when Jessica unnie wakes up. She wakes up so late. I went to visit my umma. Minho offered to come." Yuri replied to Jonghyun. Jonghyun and Onew exchanged glances. MinYul, the name Taeyeon had created, was becoming real!

"Unnie, you introduce your umma to Minho oppa, but not to us?" Seohyun laughed.

"Aiish, I'll introduce you the next time you go." Yuri said, annoyed.

"Guys! I just remembered! The winter showcase is coming up!" Sooyoung shouted.

"Stop shouting in my ear!!!" Key shouted back. Sooyoung giggled.

"That's right. Only 3 more days...I can't wait!" Taemin expressed.

"Ne....I'm nervous though." Yoona bit her lip.

"Aniyo, you'll do excellent!" Taemin assured her.

"Stop with your cuteness!" Taeyeon complained, mocking the two. "You compliment each other way too much! Yoong, compliment me for a change."

"Yah, Onew oppa already does that." Yoona said. Taeyeon turned bright red and buried her head in Onew's shoulders.

The group steered back to the conversation about the showcase for about an hour or so, until they decided to head back to their dorms.

~~~~

"Minho, why do you have such a dreamy look on your face? What happened when you were alone with Yuri?" Key asked. The other boys gathered around to hear what Minho had to say.

"Well.....Yuri....Yuri....Yuri-" Minho was interupted by Taemin.

"Yuri-what?"

"Yuri hugged me. Like an actual hug. She thanked me for all I've done for her and she said I was the best!" Minho grinned and felt light and airy and filled with happiness.

"Kyaaa~!!!!" Onew, Jonghyun, Taemin, and Key fan-boyed.

"Stop it! Why are you guys so happy about this?" Minho questioned.

"We're just happy for you. So, when's the confession coming?" Onew said.

"I don't know. I'm taking things slowly." Minho said.

"That's nice. Take your time." Jonghyun patted Minho on the shoulders.

~~~~

"WHAT?!?!?! JINJJA! YOU DID??!?!" Tiffany screamed and hugged Yuri tightly.

"Omo... Yuri-ah!!!! YOU ARE SO CUTE!!!" Yoona joined Tiffany in the screaming.

"Yuri, Yuri, Yuri....you sly little girl...." Taeyeon did her ajhumma laugh.

"Wow, Yuri. You're taking things very far. This is confirmation you like Minho." Hyoyeon said.

"Do I? I don't know. Sometimes, I feel he is just an oppa to me. Other times, I feel like he is something more." Yuri sighed.

"Yuri, we'll give you complete support in whatever you do. It's your choice, but I think you like Minho." Jessica said, the others nodding their head in agreement.

"Jessica unnie's right. It's your choice, unnie. You're smart, though. So we won't have to worry." Seohyun siad.

"Thanks." Yuri said, and left the room.

What is this?!?!? What do I do?  Yuri thought to herself when she got to her room. She put her head down on her desk.

~~~

"Hey, you know what I realized?" Jessica said. "I was right. You guys were wrong! So, Sooyoung, when you were gone, we had a meeting. We started this thing called Operation True Love to help you and Key and Yuri and Minho together. It was when we first found out Key and Yuri were dating. I said that Key might only went out with Yuri to get you. No one else agreed with me of course. But, I would say this operation is working out. Key and you are going out. One half of the operation is closed. Now, the other part."

"I had no clue....that's why you've been giving each other looks whenever Yuri and Minho or Key and I did something couple-y. Technically, you guys did nothing and it was only us four that did all of this. You just watched from the side and acted like you helped." Sooyoung said.

"Well, at least we tried. But what about Yuri and Minho? How do they come together?" Yoona asked.

"Like how Key and Sooyoung did. No involvement of others though. We don't want anyone getting hurt again. Yuri and Minho already have created sparks between each other. All they need is some courage." Tiffany said.

"Just wait. I think it's going to happen soon." Seohyun smiled deep in thought.

Author's Note:

Another update! Yay! ^_^

What did you think of the first physical MinYul moment! They're so cute!!!

Keep commenting please! Thank you for subscribing!

Also, I have a new fanfic called Eternal, starring Lee Taemin and Son Naeun! Please take a look!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/606309/eternal-apink-shinee-taemin-naeun-taeun