More Practice

Unforgettable

"Yeoboseyo?" Jessica said into her phone, while lazily sitting on the couch.

"Sica noona,is Yuri awake? I want to practice the showcase song with her." Key asked, hoping she was awake.

"Oh, she's getting ready. I'll tell her that you want to." Sica said.

"Thanks! Tell her I'll be in the music room. Bye!" Key said, and ran to the bathroom. He began to look at himself in the mirror. Hmmm... he thought. What should I wear?

He finally decided on a white shirt with a pink short-sleeved button-down(un-buttoned) shirt over it. He smiled and began to spray cologne. He slowly came down for breakfast and everyone looked at him.

"Why is everyone looking at me?" Key demanded.

"Key, you smell nice. Why did you put cologne on? It's no special occasion." Onew questioned.

" Oh.... I have to go practice with Yuri and I want to smell nice." He implied.

" Really? Aigoo.... Key hyung is dressing up for a girl!" Taemin teased. Jonghyun looked worriedly at Minho who stomped out of the room in anger.

"Okay, I have to go now. See you guys later!" Key exclaimed.

As he opened the door to the music room, he heard someone shouting. He turned around and saw Yuri sprinting towards him.

"Key oppa," Yuri breathlessly said. " I'm not late, right?"

"Aniyo, you're just on time. I was just about to go in." Key smiled at her and held the door open for her.

She thanked him and placed her things on a chair. Key followed her and took out 4 music sheets for the song.

"Yuri-ah, I typed up the lyrics and you can start the piano. In the actual performance, we'll use the music, but I don't have the music with me. Umma has it. She said she'll give it to me tomorrow. Sorry." Key said.

"It's fine. I like playing the piano anyway. Let's begin." Yuri said, sitting down and leaving room for Key to sit next to her. He sat down and began to clear his throat.

"Yah, you smell good! Who are you trying to impress?" She chuckled when he began to blush.

"No one. I just like to smell my best." Key modestly replied. She laughed.

Slowly music began to play and Key began to sing.

Chagaun gaseumi eoneusae jogeumsshik
Noga naeryeonnabwa niga deureo wasseo
Geurigo nado mollae
Nae gaseumeul chaeweosseo

Eonjenbuteo inga jibe doraomyeon
Neoreul tteoolligo inneun nae moseubeul
Bomyeonseo nae mam soge
Niga inneun geol arasseo

Yuri started up her voice.

Maybe you're the one
Maybe eojjeomyeon
Eojjeomyeon niga
Naega kidarin banjjogingeonji

Maybe it is true
Eonjena neomu
Gakkai isseoseo mollasseonnabwa
Baby I'm in love with you

Key suddenly held Yuri's hand. Yuri jerked away her hand.

"Yah, why are you touching me?" Yuri asked.

"Yuri-ah, can I have Sooyoung's number?" Key shyly questioned.

"That's it! Of course you can. So cute!" Yuri laughed and called out her number. He thanked her and began to sing again.

Cheoeumen mollasseo naega neol ireohke
Tteoollige dwel jul saranghage dwel jul
Ni mamdo jebal ireon
Nae maeum gwa gatgireul

Yuri joined in with him.

Maybe you're the one
Maybe eojjeomyeon
Eojjeomyeon niga
Naega kidarin banjjogingeonji

Maybe it is true
Eonjena neomu
Gakkai isseoseo mollasseonnabwa
Baby I'm in love with you

Key stopped and Yuri kept singing.

Neomu neutjin anhatgil
Ijeya kkaedareun nae mam badajugil
Neutge aratjiman ijeya aratjiman
I maeumeun jeoldae heundeulliji anha

Yuri stopped and Key began once again.

Maybe you're the one
Maybe eojjeomyeon
Eojjeomyeon niga
Naega kidarin banjjogingeonji

Yuri started up again, and the two began to sing in sync.

Maybe it is true
Eonjena neomu
Gakkai isseoseo mollasseonnabwa
Baby I'm in love with you

Baby I'm in love with you
Baby I'm in love with you
Baby I'm in love with you
Baby I'm in love with you

"Wow, you have a great voice!" Yuri said, mesmerized.

"Yah, you sound like a goddess! What are you talking about?" Key exclaimed. Yuri blushed.

"Anyway, I think this was great. I'll see you again later, right?" Yuri said.

"Sure! Bye bye!" Key waved as Yuri left. Then he pulled a small book and began to write.

   I thought that I liked Yuri before. Now I realized it was just an admiration. Sooyoung has caught my eye. Her adorable smile when she eats and her laugh has made me fall for her.

He sighed and put the book away. Now he was much better.

 

Vocals Class(Singing).

"Wow, guys. More exciting stuff for you. You should be happy!" Mrs. Lee said holding shiny sheets of paper.

Yuri wondered what it could be.

"Settle down and I'll tell you what I'm holding." Mrs.Lee said. She waited a few moments. "Here I have a couple of recognitions for you that'll help you with the showcase. Congratulations to Kim Jonghyun, Kwon Yuri, and Lee Jinki for recieving a mini award for your outstanding performance in the fall showcase that was acknowledged by JYP Entertainment. They said they were proud of you." She urged them up and they hurried to the front of the room and received their award.

Yuri grinned at Jonghyun and Onew as they did the same to her. She smiled and sat down quickly. Wow, she thought. JYP liked my performance.

Author's Note:

I am very sorry for not updating sooner. I'll try my best! So much work these days...

Anyway how do you like the story so far? Any suggestions?

Lyrics from Maybe by Sunye(Wonder Girls). Did you recognize them?

Picture not mine.