The Announcement Part 2

Unforgettable

Minho folded his fists in jealousy. Why was he not with Yuri?!?!

He saw Yuri happily looking at Key and frowned.

"Ahem... students! I'm still speaking." Mr.Kang said, interrupting the chatter. "Now for the groups. We have Yuri, Jessica, Taeyeon, Yoona, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Seohyun, and Tiffany as one group. Minho, Jonghyun, Onew, Taemin, and Key as the next. Our famous group Super Junior, remember their performance of No Other last year?, will also be performing. Then we have our superstars that are going to be performing their last performance before entering an entertainment company, After School. We also have Bom, Chaerin, Dara, and Minzy as a group. Now for Solos, we have Onew, Taemin, Minho, Key, Jessica, Sunny, Chaerin, Yuri, and Tiffany. You are now dismissed. Actually wait, we will also have 2 special performances and you'll find out who is in it on the day of the showcase. Now you are dismissed."

The students filed out.

"Key! Come to the music room tomorrow, so we can practice!" Yuri called.

"Yes, yes I will." Key assured. Aigoo... she's so cute!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lunch

"Noona, buy me food!" Taemin pleaded to Yoona while they grabbed what they wanted to eat.

"Taeminnie... don't you have money?" She said, laughing. He shyly shaked his head. "It's okay! I can buy for you."

"Noona saranghaeyo! You're the best!" Taemin hugged Yoona in happiness before letting go of her and blushing. Yoona looked away and began to blush. The two headed to their table and sat next to each other.

"Taemin-ah! Here comes the airplane! Ahh!!!" Yoona held up a spoon of rice and made an imitation of airplane sounds as Taemin opened his mouth and directed it towards the spoon.

"Aigoo, you two are so cute! Our maknaes..." Taeyeon chimed in. Their faces immediately turned a shade of red.

"Yah! Noona! You and Onew hyung are cuter!!" Taemin mocked the way Onew pinched Taeyeon's cheeks using Yoona. She slapped his hand.

Meanwhile in another part of the table.....

"Jongie...saranghaeyo...." Sica looked into his eyes after leaning on his shoulder for a few minutes. He smiled and ruffled her hair. She did the same, only harder.

"Oppa! Oppa! I looked for you everywhere after the announcement! Where were you?" Yuri questioned with twinkling eyes.

Minho looked up to see Yuri grinning at him. He smiled back. He patted the spot next to him and made space for her to sit.

He stopped himself from saying, "I was looking for you!" and instead said," I had to clean the mess I made in the dorm this morning." 

Yuri chuckled and began to eat. Minho wiped ketchup off her chin as she was eating.

"Yah! I'm not a kid anymore!" She pushed his hand away from her chin.

"Well, you eat like one!" He pointed out. He put his hand on top of hers casually, hoping she wouldn't mind. She looked away and focused on eating her carrots. 

"Oppa, are you sad that we didn't get to work together in the showcase?" Yuri asked.

"Yes... I am. It's okay! We can always hang out at other times. Yah, Umma made pastries yesterday. Come over tomorrow! I have to practice my solo today!"

"Aniyo, I can't. Key and I have to practice tomorrow and the girls and I have to practice for our group song. Sorry." Yuri said. 

"It's okay." Minho smiled politely and went to throw away his trash. Ughh Key again, he thought.

YURI AND KEY'S Practice

Key entered the music room only to see Yuri practicing a song. Wow she has a beautiful voice. He thought.

"Yuri-ah! You sing so well!" Key exclaimed.

She blushed and said," Thank you."

"Okay, let's start. There's a song I wrote that my umma sang. Listen to it." Key said pulling out his phone. Yuri stared at his phone and saw that it was so beaten up, she was afraid it might fall apart.

He began to search for the song and finally played it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WVBfbr4Fd2M

"Key, you wrote this?!?!?!?! Wow... this is amazing! You are so talented! Can we sing this?" Yuri cried in excitement.

"Thank you so much! It means a lot to me that you said that. I was thinking that too. Can we start practicing singing with the lyrics tomorrow? I have to go to entertainments class now. Bye!"

"Yah! Wait! I agree with that. Okay, so see you tomorrow Key!" Yuri said.

"Call me oppa!! I'm older than you, Sunshine Yul." Key smiled at her before heading out of the music room.

Tears began to roll down Yuri's cheek.

Author's Note:

Hope you like it so far! Sorry, I was gone for a while. So much schoolwork, but school's ending soon so I can update more often!

Thank you to my new subscribers! ^^