Change

Unforgettable

Minho finally picked himself up from the bench in the courtyard. The sky began to show signs of stars and the air became chilly. He sighed for the last time.

"I guess that's it. My singing career is over. Goodbye 'Infinity Challenge'. I always wanted to go on that show. Now, I can't." Minho mumbled to himself. In the distance, he saw a tall girl, sprinting towards him. He jogged to her to get a better look and saw it was Yuri.

Excellent. Another way to put myself to shame in front of my girlfriend.Minho thought, as Yuri smiled brightly at him. In her hands seemed to be the admittance letter as a trainee to SM Entertainment, predicted based on the SM logo on the front.

"Yah, you don't need to gloat your acceptance as a trainee in front of me." Minho pouted. Yuri hugged him all of a sudden.

 Minho grinned and said, "Finally, you understand how wonderful I am."

Yuri rolled her eyes, letting go of Minho, and began to speak. "Minho oppa, its alright. Just read this letter please. Don't say anything."

Minho stared at her, confused, and took the letter from her hands.

It read:

Dear Choi Minho,

Greetings. We recently held a trainee selection in the auditorium of Genie Arts High School. It was very successful, except for the fact that we committed an error. Instead of 15 people, we accidentally only read 14 names. The last name to be read was Kwon Yuri. The name after that was Choi Minho, which is you. Congratulations on being accepted as a trainee in SM Entertainment. We apologize for our mistake.

Please credit Kwon Yuri for realizing this and reporting this to us. Thank you.

Sincerely,

SM Entertainment

Lee Soo Man

Kwon BoA

 

Minho's originally melancholy face, instantly glowed with delight. Yuri smiled gently at him.

Minho couldn't believe it. Anything can happen in minutes. He was accepted! His dream was coming true!

"Yuri-ah, thank you so so so much! You are the best! I love you so much." Minho grasped her hand tightly and looked deeply into her eyes.

Yuri looked away, blushing. "No need to thank me. I was just observant."

"Aniyo. You saved me. I was going to quit this school and become a street food seller." Minho kidded. "You stopped my entire family from poverty, Yuri."

"Yah, stop it! Now, lets go inside! I'm cold!" Yuri said, her teeth chattering.

"Mianhae. Lets go." Minho took her hand and they rushed to the dorms.

On the way, Yuri and Minho received texts.

TO: Yul

FROM: Hyoyeon

Yul, we're celebrating our acceptance! Come to Minho's dorm!

TO: Minho

FROM: Onew

Minho-yah, cheer up. You can always audition for SM. Come home. :)

Minho showed Yuri Onew's text and she giggled. It would be fun to see everyone's reaction to Minho being accepted all of a sudden.

Yuri wrapped her arm around Minho tightly and smiled to herself. Her future would be even more exciting now. With Minho....

~~~

Jonghyun opened the door and saw Minho and Yuri smiling brightly at him.

"Minho, Yuri, you guys are here." Jonghyun said, staring at the two of them.

"Yah, Minho's not upset anymore." Taeyeon nudged Onew.

Onew shrugged and whispered, "Yuri probably consoled him."

"Hyung, I heard you. That is true. Yuri did console me. Very well, I must say." Minho patted Yuri's head.  "Anyways, BoA-ssi apparently only read 14 names instead of 15. I was right after Yuri. Yuri realized this mistake just in time. Thank you, Yuri-ah." Minho once again, hugged her tightly.

"Wow! That's amazing!" Taemin exclaimed.

"Congratulations!" Yoona said, clapping her hands together.

"I know! This is great! We'll all be training together!" Hyoyeon said.

"Okay, lets just stop thinking about all that right now and focus on celebrating our talent." Jonghyun chuckled.

"Yah, you celebrate too much." Jessica glared at Jonghyun, as he took her hand and brought her close to him.

"Aiish. You guys need to go that in privacy." Minho grimaced at their affection.

"Says the person who is always holding hands with Yuri." Jessica laughed, pointing at Minho's and Yuri's hands which were clasped together.

"Aiish, whatever." Minho groaned and sat down, taking a seat.

The group relaxed and rested for the remaining of the time.

Each and everyone of them were uneasy about their future, yet they were also anxious about it too.

The atmosphere was also tense.

Key, noticing this detail, spoke, "Hey, Yuri, you know what Minho said when he found out about my fake plan thing?"

Seohyun raised her eyebrows at Key's statement. She believed this wasn't a good time to talk about such a time.

"No. What did he say?" Yuri questioned curiously. Minho widened his eyes.

"Yah, she doesn't need to know! No one cares! Key, where's my book?" Minho tried to divert the attention from his statement.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO YURI! KWON YURI IS MY LIFE! IF YOU HURT HER FEELINGS, YOU HURT MINE! KIM KIBUM, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Key shouted at the top of his lungs.

The room filled with laughter, as they either squealed over Minho's cheesiness or . Yuri blushed furiously, as she recalled about what Minho said.

Minho turned red, and looked away, mortified.

"Jinjja, oppa? You said that?" Yuri shyly asked.

"Well-uh-I guess-uh-no-wait-yes-" Minho stuttered.

"For once, he is speechless!" Jonghyun applauded.

The night ended on a happy note, as the group continued to celebrate.

Author's Note:

Annyeong! January's over!

Well, how was this chapter?

From now on, the story will not drag and will move along quickly!

Please continue supporting "A Touch of Love"! :)