Video Time

Unforgettable

“Here we go.” Taeyeon said looking into the camera and pressing play.

“Annyeong Chae-rin! We all read your message! We never knew about this. You should’ve told us by texting Yuri or Sooyoung or something. We would’ve done something about it. But oh well. Congratulations, by the way. You’re an amazing singer and I wish you a successful idol career. If you get asked to come on ‘Running Man’, you should go! That’s an awesome show. Anyways, take care of yourselves. Bye bye! Okay, now Tiff will speak.” Taeyeon exclaimed, displayed her signature smile.

Tiffany was next and she did her usual sweet talk.

“Hi Chae-rin! I wish I got to know you more. You always seemed quiet when you were with 2NE1. I always noticed, but never mentioned it. I wonder why. You’re very talented and hope you do amazing in YG Entertainment. I heard Taeyang got in, too. Wish him luck for me! Good luck in your new life! I’ll miss you!!! Next up is Seobaby!”

Seohyun came up with short but sweet message for Chae-rin.

“Annyeonghaseo, this is Seohyun, unnie. Congratulations on getting accepted into YG Entertainment. I hope you do well. Always drink lots of water. It’s good for your vocal chords. That’s what I do. Also, make sure you sleep well, too. You’ll be very busy. I heard Taeyang oppa also was accepted. Tell him congratulations for me. Good luck and bye! We’ll all miss you!”

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Yoona. I don’t really talk much to you, so you may not remember my voice. Congratulations!!! I hope that you do really well in YG. Papa YG must be happy to get talent and beauty in one package. Good luck and I’ll miss you! Next is Sooyoung.”

“Yah! Pabo! Why didn’t you text me or Yuri the real truth? We would’ve had so much fun with each other. We could’ve made 2NE1 nicer together. But now that you were accepted into YG Entertainment, who cares about 2NE1? Have an awesome time as an artist!!! Buy me food, once you’re rich! I’ll miss you! Next is our dancing queen!”

“Hi Unnie! This is Hyoyeon. We have bad video quality because of Yoona. She has a bad laptop.  Congratulations! I thought I was going to be the first to leave! But it was you! Great job!  Have fun in YG! One day we’ll join you!!! Go on Happy Together! Say hi to Taeyang for me! See you soon, maybe! Next is Jessica Jung!”

“Hello Chae-rin-ah! If only we knew. We could’ve helped you. Anyways, congratulations! Good luck in the music industry! Make sure you take care of yourself! Don’t lose your voice! So, what do you think, solo or a group? Let’s hope whatever it is, it’s amazing! Soon, we’ll join you, like Hyoyeon told you. Bye! Now, it’s Yuri.”

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Yuri, as everyone calls me. Unnie, I have learned to look at everyone as a friend. So, even when you were a part of 2NE1, and they were mean to me, I ignored it. But I felt you were different. You seemed misunderstood. I was right. I really wish I could’ve confirmed your true self. We all could have been great friends. Oh well, as long as you live a good life. Anyways, congratulations. Good luck in life! Be safe! Take care! Bye!”

Then all the girls came together and waved together.

“Finally, that was done. Now what shall we do?” Tiffany asked.

“Well, Key oppa and I wanted to go shopping today. Anyone want to come with us?” Yuri questioned.

“Jonghyun and I might come. I’ll ask him.” Jessica said.

 

TO: Jjongie

FROM: Jessica

Yuri asked us if we want to go with Key and her to the mall. Can we go? :3

 

TO: Jess

FROM: Jonghyun

Sure. Be ready with Key in 20 minutes at your dorm.

 

“Yul! Let’s get ready! They’re coming in 20 minutes.” Jessica said.

“Okay, come one!” Yuri ran to her room, while Jessica ran to hers.

 

Author's Note:

Annyeong chingus! Sorry for not updating in a while! And the short chapter too! There will be some interesting things happening in the mall ;)