Sooyoung Gone

Unforgettable

"Key, where did Sooyoung go?" Taeyeon asked.

"Her grandmother isn't feeling well, so she had to leave to Incheon to see her." Key responded, sadly looking down.

"Aww... that's not good. Let's hope she feels better." Yuri said with a worried look on her face.

"Aigoo....that's why I like you Yuri-ah. You are so kind, even to strangers." Key rushed to her and began to pinch her cheeks.

"Yah, what are you doing? You're acting like you are Yuri's boyfriend." Minho demanded.

"Oh, well....ummm.... I-I-I-I.. I kind of am." Key stuttered.

"WHAT?!?!?!" Yoona exclaimed.

"Aww.... that's so adorable!!!" Hyoyeon shrieked.

"Since when?" Onew asked.

"Since this afternoon. I'm not sure how it happened. It just did." Yuri shyly admitted.

"Aigoo.... someone's growing up." Taeyeon cried.

" Wow... this is shocking." Seohyun said.

" Anyways, congratulations you guys!!! 2nd official couple in our group." Jessica announced.

The rest of the party included everyone chatting together about the GHS Sing/Dance-Off.

"Guys, when is the Sing/Dance-Off?" Taemin asked.

" Next, next Saturday. Exactly 2 weeks away." Taeyeon declared.

"Really? Minho, you and I haven't even practiced yet." Yuri suddenly said.

"Oh. We'll practice tomorrow morning, okay?" Minho reassured her.

"Sure." Yuri said.

"Umm... Taemin and I quitted this thing." Yoona said quietly.

"That's okay." Hyoyeon said. " I guess I'll do a solo because Soo is not here."

"Aww.... it's okay Hyo! I'm sure you'll rock!" Tiffany smiled at her.

"Everyone be sure to practice!" Yuri reminded.

" Yes, Yuri. Okay, I have to go. I need to help my mom. Bye! Happy Birthday Key!" Onew said.

" Thanks!" Key replied.

" Time to clean up! You girls are helping us, too!" Jonghyun said, picking up an empty bag of chips from the table.

Slowly, everyone got up and began to participate in the clean up.

"Oppa, now that everyone knows, we can be open, right?" Yuri asked, while putting away bowls into a cupboard.

"So you want me to do something?" Key questioned.

" Aniyo! I was just saying. We don't have to pretend we're just friends, right?" Yuri playfully hit Key on the shoulder.

" Yes." He put his arm around her shoulder. She shyly went away.

Meanwhile in the living room...

"Dude, did you see how disappointed Minho looked when Key said that he and Yuri were going out? I feel sorry for him. He's liked her since the beginning. I'm happy for Key and Yuri though. Especially Yuri. After the incident with her dad, life's been hard for her." Jonghyun whispered to Onew.

" I know. Sooyoung must also be upset. Wait, she probably doesn't know. Let's not tell her." Onew whispered back.

"Too late... I just texted her." Taeyeon said, relaxing on the couch.

"What? Uh oh. Poor Sooyoung." Onew sighed.

"Taeyeon unnie, how could you? She likes Key. It's obvious." Jessica whined.

"Guys calm down. We'll meet secretly tomorrow without Minho, Yuri, Soo, or Key knowing and we'll talk there. People might hear us." Jonghyun planned.

"Agreed." Taeyeon said.

Author's Note:

I'm back! I've missed you guys so much! This was a short chapter! Sorry. Please check my blog once in a while because I have a few announcements! Thank you for not un-subscribing!