Girls' Generation

Unforgettable

4 years later....

Over the years, Yuri and her friends became extremely busy. They were constantly training and practicing. There was so no time for social activities anymore. Yuri often pondered for Minho's company as did Minho. He spent his time with his friends and additionally the members of DBSK, who had a lot in common with him.

~~~

"Yuri, they're going to announce it!" Tiffany shushed Yuri and forced her to listen to the chairman speak.

"Hello trainees. I know you have heard that there have been rumors of SM Entertainment creating a new girl group. The rumors are confirmed to be true. We will be announcing all members of the group soon, so keep listening." Lee Soo Man announced.

The girls jumped up and down in excitement. Their dream might be  coming true!

"Yah, what if one of us is chosen?" Jessica exclaimed.

"We're not ready though." Seohyun stated.

"How do you know? That is just our opinion. We might just be belittling ourselves." Taeyeon smiled.

"Unnie. Think practically. It might not be us. We still have a lot to work on." Sooyoung disagreed.

"Lets just focus on improving our skills." Yuri suggested, sighing.

The girls nodded and headed to their dorms.

~~~~

1 week later....

"Hello trainees. Once again, I have called all trainees. We have selected a certain amount of young women to be in the new girl group. Please do not fret if you are not selected as a member. Congratulations if you are selected." Lee Soo Man began.

Yuri exchanged glances with Yoona, worried.

Minho spotted Yuri sitting towards the front of the large practice room they were in.  He smiled and wondered if she would be selected.

"Kim Taeyeon, Jessica Jung, Lee Soonkyu, Tiffany Hwang, Kim Hyoyeon, Choi Sooyoung, Kwon Yuri, Im Yoona, and Seo Joohyun. You are selected to become So Nyuh Shi Dae or Girls Generation."

At that moment, Yuri felt airy and light. She couldn't believe of this moment was real or not.

"We did it." Hyoyeon cheered, as the girls stood up to go to Lee Soo Man.

The girls bowed politely, while other trainees clapped politely for them.

"Girls, you have a lot to do. Congratulations, you'll be moving to new dorms, where you'll still be rooming with the same people. Good luck! We'll discuss more privately. Thank you. Wait here for the moment." Lee Soo Man said quietly.

"Thank you trainees! You may rest for the day." The trainees, excluding the new girl group, left in a hurry.

"Wow, So Nyuh Shi Dae...." Jessica smiled.

"Girls Generation. That sounds so sophisticated, yet cute somehow." Yuri spoke.

"Ne. Its a nice name. But is this really real? All of us in one group?" Taeyeon shook her head in disbelief.

"Yah, believe it! This is too good to be true!!! Being famous with your best friends was just impossible, until we accomplished it." Sooyoung said proudly.

"Okay, girls. Being in a girl group is very important. This is our second girl group so far. We will be discussing your roles in the group today." Lee Soo Man continued.

"First meet your manager oppa."

"Annyeong haseyo, Lee Junhyung imnida. I will be your manager from now on and I'll be handling all activities and schedules." Lee Junhyung stated.

The girls introduced themselves one by one.

"Aigoo...so many people. I won't be able to remember all your names." Junhyung chuckled.

And this began Girls Generation's journey into the new world.

~~~~

Minho's perspective...

Minho sighed and stared at Yuri's last text message. It was three months ago.

TO: Minho

FROM: Yuri

Minho, Its okay!

 Don't be worried! I am taking good care of myself! :)

Take care of yourself! Jessica unnie says hi to Jonghyun oppa. She didn't want to speak to him, in fear that she'll miss him. :/

I miss you! :)

I have to go, practice is not done yet! Annyeong! I hope I see you soon....

She didn't have the time to speak with him anymore. He hadn't spoken with her face-to-face to face since 6 months ago. Minho picked himself up from the chair and leaned against the table instead.

He thought about Yuri's acceptance into the new girl group. He was happy for her, but he knew that they would be even farther apart from each other.

"Minho-yah, what's wrong?" Jonghyun asked. 

 Aniyo. Its nothing." Minho said quietly.

"Stop lying." Jonghyun stated.

"I miss Yuri, that's all." Minho murmured.

"Oh. Well, try to not think about her."

"Hyung, how do I forget her?!?!" Minho exclaimed.

"Do other things that will make you busy and keep your mind free of any thoughts." Jonghyun suggested.

Minho nodded. "Mianhae. I might have reminded you of Jessica noona."

"Aniya. I'm fine now. I wonder when we'll get our own group....." Jonghyun thought.

~~~~

"Yuri, wake up!" Yoona nudged Yuri hard.

"Yah, why are you waking me up so early?" Yuri mumbled sleepily.

"Because we're being assigned our roles for the group today!" Yoona yelled.

Yuri jumped out of her bed and quickly got ready.

Yoona and Yuri scrambled to the practice room just before their manager did.

"Annyeong! How did you girls sleep?" Junhyung smiled.

"We slept well." Hyoyeon replied.

"Now, we've decided your roles in the group, you know like, the leader, face, and all that. However, we also have decided your debut single. Its very excellent, and one member will be very happy when she hears it." Junhyung hinted.

The girls looked at each other inquisitively.

Slowly, music began to play and the girls' faces lit up.

"Yuri-ah!!!!" Jessica squealed, hugging Yuri.

Yuri was speechless. The song she wrote and composed was going to be their debut single. Was this really true?

"Congratulations Yuri. We decided that you have a lot of talent, in terms of writing and composition." Junhyung complimented.

"Komapseumnida." Yuri thanked, smiling widely.

"Unnie, I can't believe this!" Yuri smiled even more brightly.

"I'm proud of you Yul." Taeyeon said.

As the instrumental ended, the girls were asked to stand up.

"Your roles are ver unique and go along with your personalities. Now, Taeyeon, you are the leader. You are in charge of the group and you must make sure all the members are doing well. You're also the group's main vocalist. Jessica, you're also a main vocalist. Tiffany and Sunny, you two are lead vocalists along with Seohyun and Yuri. Seohyun, you're also going to be our maknae. Sooyoung, you're our lead dancer, along with Yoona and Yuri. Hyoyeon, you are our main dancer. Yuri, you're going to be both a lead dancer and singer because you're equally good at singing and dancing. Yoona, you are our visual. Your job is to represent our group in anything you do. You cannot be involved in any scandals. Its important for you to have a good reputation in order for the group to have a good reputation. That's it girls. These are your roles."

The girls remained silent, taking in all they could.

"So, I'm the leader?" Taeyeon verified. Junhyung nodded.

"From now on, you girls will be best friends, members, partners, and sisters. I've noticed that all of you are close with each other. I'm sure you'll  become closer as time goes on." Junhyung smiled.

Yuri laughed all of a sudden. Her life would be changing into something wonderful. She couldn't wait to spend it with people she characterized as sisters.

Author's Note:

Annyeong chingus!

How was this chapter? I hope you appreciate it! Please comment!