Shining Generation

Unforgettable

Several years later.....

Girls' Generation came back with "Thank You" and SHINee came back with "Goodbye". 

"Annyeong haseyo! This is Healing Camp! Today we have two special guests today: The top idols in Korea! SHINee and Girls' Generation!" MC Sung Yuri announced cheerfully.

Girls' Generation and SHINee bowed and smiled at the cameras, waving to the fans. 

"Everyone please sit down on the maroon cushions. Unfortunately, our other MCs were unable to join this idol-filled episode." Sung Yuri explained. 

"Aigoo....this episode will be more boring!" Hyoyeon stated, as everyone laughed. 

"Aniyo, Hyoyeon. I will entertain you to the fullest today! Today's episode will be even more fun, revealing, and reflective!" Sung Yuri stated. "We have a total of three topics to discuss in this episode. Each person will get a chance to discuss about each topic. We start off with 'My Best Friend is....'"

"SHINee and Girls' Generation are pretty close with each other, as label mates, right?" Sung Yuri said.

"Ne. We have trained with each other, so we know each other pretty well." Onew said. 

"So, Onew-ssi, who are you closest with in Girls' Generation?" Sung Yuri asked.

"I would be the closest to....."Onew hesitated, looking at Jonghyun. "Taeyeon."

"Wah, jinjja?" Sung Yuri exclaimed. Onew nodded, blushing. Taeyeon smiled brightly and immediately reverted to a plain face.

"What about you, Jessica?" Sung Yuri asked.

Jessica became flustered. She glanced at Jonghyun, and then at Leader Taeyeon. Taeyeon nodded and Jessica began to speak.

"Uh... I would say Jonghyun. We're actually pretty good friends."

"Is this true, Jonghyun-ssi? Who are you closest to?" The female MC inquired, interested.

"Um...ne. It is true. I'm also closest to Jessica." Jonghyun stated.

"Well, that's great! Continue maintaining a great friendship with Jessica! I worked with Jessica privately when she filmed her musical, Legally Blonde. Now, Key, who do you believe you are closest to?" Sung Yuri questioned.

"Well, this question is actually very funny. Sooyoung asked me it while we were practicing our solos for our album." Key recalled. " I would say that Sooyoung is the member in Girls' Generation I am closest to."

"Wow, SHINee and Girls' Generation have such a nice friendship. Sooyoung, I'm assuming you're closest to Key?" Sung Yuri smiled.

Sooyoung nodded. "Ne. We're actually good friends, like Jessica unnie and Jonghyun oppa."

"Tiffany, who are you closest to?" Sung Yuri continued on to the next person.

"Actually Seohyun, Sunny, Hyoyeon, and I don't have any specific person we are close to. The others all have good relationships with SHINee. We connect more with Super Junior." Tiffany explained.

"Tiffany-ssi, you must have a strong relationship with your label mates!!!" Sung Yuri scolded playfully.

Seohyun chuckled at the MC's banter at Tiffany.

"Yah, maknae, don't laugh at the MC. You're the next target." Hyoyeon warned.

The group laughed in response to Hyoyeon's comment.

"What about you, Yuri? Who are you closest to?" Sung Yuri asked."It feels like I'm speaking to myself. Yuri, Yuri..."

Kwon Yuri chuckled and replied," I would say......Minho. He and I always had schedules together or near each other in the past, so we became closer."

Minho gazed at Yuri and smiled. He was satisfied that she didn't lie about their relationship.

9 years had passed since Girls' Generation debuted. 8 years had passed since SHINee debuted. Minho and Yuri immediately had begun to date after their two year dating ban had been lifted, as well as Jessica, Jonghyun, Key, and Sooyoung. Taeyeon, Onew, Yoona, and Taemin believed that they were better as friends.

"Minho!" Taemin nudged Minho out of his daydream.

"Mianhae." Minho sheepishly smiled.

"No problem. I asked you who you thought you were the friendliest with in Girls’ Generation.” Sung Yuri repeated.

“I would say Yuri.” Minho quickly replied.

“Wow, it’s funny that everyone chose each other. Minho and Yuri chose each other. Jessica and Jonghyun, Onew and Taeyeon, and Yoona and Taemin also chose each other. And look, Minho and Yuri even are sitting next to each other.” Sung Yuri pointed out.

“What a coincidence!” Yuri laughed.

~~~

The next situation was “The Changes We Want in Our Lives”.

“I can’t wait to discuss this topic!” Jessica clapped her hands excitedly.

“Aigoo… you don’t like this way of life?” The MC chuckled.

“Aniya. I like being an idol. However, it becomes a burden for us to bear all these restrictions to things.” Jessica responded.

“I see…What would you idols like to change about anything in general? Whether it be trying out a solo album, or a subunit, anything! We’ll go in a circle.” Sung Yuri smiled.

Jonghyun opened his mouth and stated, “ I would like to try a drama. My company usually tells me to turn down offers for dramas because I’m a singer and not that good at acting. But I haven’t gotten an offer yet! So, it would be nice if I got one.” Jonghyun winked at the camera.

“Hopefully, you get an offer!” Sung Yuri smiled.

“Yah, even I have gotten offers for roles!” Taemin exclaimed.

“Perhaps, people thought I might be too busy!” Jonghyun shouted, attempting to hide his disappointment in not getting an acting role yet.

It was now Onew’s turn to speak. “I want to have a subunit with another member. Maybe Taemin or Key. Minho and Jonghyun already have a very busy schedule.” He said.

“It would be nice if our company could take out the two year dating ban and I also want them to allow us to date freely.” Minho yearned.

“Minho, are you dating anyone?” Sung Yuri teased. Minho became silent. His fellow members stared at him, anticipating his answer.

“Yes, I am.” Minho confessed. The room went silent. Yoona, who was sitting next to Yuri, avoided looking at her.

“Oh, jinjja? Can we know who?” Sung Yuri questioned curiously.

“Kwon Yuri.” Minho muttered quietly. His eyes shifted to Yuri to the ground and then to his hands.

Was what he doing right?

“Sunny, is this right?” Sung Yuri said.

Sunny nodded, unable to speak. Minho had just risked both his group’s and Girls’ Generation’s reputation.

~~~~~

“CHOI MINHO! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!?!!?!” Onew scolded in fury.

Minho remained silent, looking at the ground. After recording “Healing Camp”, SHINee and Girls’ Generation were immediately taken to their dorms.

The episode of “Healing Camp” was to air tomorrow. Soon, everyone would know about Minho and Yuri.

“Onew hyung, it’s alright. Our ban on relationships has ended a long time ago. We are free to do anything we please.” Taemin assured.

Onew sighed.

~~~

“Why would Minho do such a stupid thing?” Yuri sighed, putting her head down.

“Yuri unnie, are you alright?” Seohyun asked.

“Aniyo, I’m not. I’m sorry, Seohyun-ah. I should have never dated Minho. We should have just remained good friends.” Yuri said.

“YAH, YOU AND MINHO DID NOTHING WRONG!” Jessica exclaimed.

“Yes, we did. It’s all our fault.” Yuri said.

“Yuri, relax. Nothing will happen. Look how calmly our fans accepted Yoong’s and Lee Seung Gi’s relationship and Sooyoung’s relationship.” Taeyeon smiled.

Yuri closed her eyes. Whatever would happen, she was afraid.

~~~

SNSD’S Yuri and SHINee’s Minho are in a relationship! New couple: Minho and Yuri! Is Girls' Generation's Yuri and SHINee's Minho really dating?

Minho stared at the articles flooding the internet. Surprisingly, there were many positive comments.

Kyaa~!!! The news I have been waiting for has finally arrived!

I'll support this couple to the fullest!^^

Minho read the comments with a hint of a smile appearing on his face.

His phone began to ring and he rushed to pick it up. His heart pounded when he saw it was Lee Soo Man.

"Yeobo seyo?"

"Ah, Minho. Please meet me in the office right away." Lee Soo Man ordered.

"Ne." Minho hung up and immediately got dressed. His visit would not be worth looking forward to.

~~~~

"Choi Minho, you're here. Please take a seat." Lee Soo Man politely smiled at Minho as he took a seat. Minho looked around the room to see both the members of SHINee and Girls' Generation.

"Well, 'Healing Camp' was an interesting situation for us. Minho, why did you do that?" Lee Soo Man interrogated.

Minho took a deep breath. "I want my relationship with Yuri to be free and open to the public. It was frustrating to keep everything to myself."

The room was still, as everyone thought.

"Well, there's nothing we can do about this, so let's just confirm it to the public, okay?" Lee Soo Man stated.

"Jinjja?" Yuri exclaimed in disbelief.

"Ne. Why not? The news will be out soon." Lee Soo Man announced.

"And congratulations, Minho and Yuri." Lee Soo Man smiled lovingly at the the couple, before leaving.

"Congratulations!" Key smiled, patting Minho on the back.

Minho smiled at Key and then looked at Yuri.

SHINee and Girls' Generation, except Minho and Yuri, slowly departed the room. On their way out, each one silently congratulated the couple.

Finally, it was only Yuri and Minho.

Yuri spoke finally. "Minho-ah, why did you say the truth?"

"You heard me." Minho said, walking closer to Yuri and sitting down next to her.

"But why?"

"Because I love you more than anything Kwon Yuri. If we hide our relationship, we won't be able to date in public and go to fun places. Now, we can do whatever we want. If we hide our relationship, we drift apart because we won't able to see each other as much due to the fact that we have to be careful. If we drift apart, we will forget our memories. I will not let that happen."

"You will always be unforgettable, Choi Minho. No matter how far I go, I will never forget you." Yuri looked into Minho's eyes.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

/sobs uncontrollably

It's done! This story, my first fanfiction ever, has concluded!!!

Thank you to all my subscribers for being the best and subscribing! Your comments were fun to read, even when they are rare to see now! I am thankful.

Comment below to share your opinon of this story.

Good bye! Visit my other stories if you wish :)