Last Time

Unforgettable

"Hana, dul, set! Open your eyes!" Minho and Yuri shouted in unison. Yuri rushed to turn on the lights.

Minho and Yuri's friends opened their eyes and froze.

"Minho, what is this?" Key said, looking at the plethora of balloons and decorations in the small room.

"Well, all of us have read the SM rules. Yuri and I thought it would be nice if the couples in our group got to spend a few moments together, as a couple. So, I asked Sungmin hyung if we can do this. He approved! So did Hyuna noona." Minho elucidated.

"Jinjja? You two did this?" Sooyoung said.

Yuri and Minho nodded, not knowing what to say.

"Wow, thanks guys. You really didn't have to." Taeyeon smiled, hugging Yuri.

"No. You guys deserve it." Yuri smiled back.

Slowly, the group began to separate into small groups. The people who were dating, stayed close to each other, while the singles mingled amongst each other. Yuri stared at the balloons alone while Minho was speaking with Taemin and Yoona.

"Yuri, are you alright?" Sunny asked, noticing Yuri alone.

"Ne. I'm alright, I guess." Yuri sighed.

" You're going to miss Minho-ssi,right?" Sunny said.

"Ne. But its not like we won't see each other ever again. We'll be training together, right?" Yuri tried to laugh the matter off, but failed. She would miss Minho's overprotectiveness and his corny comments. She would miss his bright smile. She would miss his daily text messages and calls. She would miss everything about him.

~~~

Jonghyun sat next to Jessica casually. Jessica saw a pair shoes and immediately recognized their owner.

"Sica...." Jonghyun began.

Jessica looked away from the ground and at Jonghyun.

"So...." Jonghyun said.

"Jonghyun, will you miss me?" Jessica finally spoke.

"Of course I won't. You'll be with me every second. You're a part of me, Jessica. How could I miss myself?"

Jessica chuckled and said, "I didn't mean it like that."

"I know. I don't want to leave you. I wish this didn't happen."

"Ne. I wish the same. Are you happy?"

"I'm happy about becoming a trainee. I'm not happy about this." Jonghyun put his arm around Jessica, as she leaned on his shoulder.

Suddenly, Jessica stood up.

"I'm going to go now." She said. "Lingering around here is useless. It'll just make even more sad."

Jessica began to leave, when Jonghyun grabbed her hand and turned her around. He hugged her waist tightly, as she remained still. Finally, she wrapped her hands around him. Tears began to trickle down her cheek.

~~~

"Yah! Stop taking my candy!" Yoona grumbled, as she saw Taemin taking something from her bag. "You don't go through a woman's bag!"

"I was hungry."

"The food is coming soon!" Yoona exclaimed.

"But I'm hungry. So so hungry." Taemin pouted.

"Aigoo... You're so cute." Yoona pinched his cheeks.

"You know you won't be able to pinch my cheeks anymore?" Taemin said.

Yoona nodded, her smile fading.

"I'll still be friends with you." Taemin assured.

"Taeminnie.... Will you forget me after you become famous and meet other idols?"

"Aniyo. I'll never forget you, Im Choding." Taemin teased.

"I'm serious."

Taemin's face became lifeless. "I'm serious too. You helped me a lot, Yoong. I won't ever forget you."

Yoona smiled. Suddenly, Taemin reached for Yoona's face and kissed her on the cheek.

~~~

Hyoyeon, Sunny, Seohyun, and Tiffany sat together watching the couples.

"They're so cute!" Tiffany spazzed.

"Were they always like this?" Sunny wondered. She hadn't been friends with anyone, expect Taeyeon, so she had no seen the development of these couples.

"Ani. Key, Sooyoung, Minho, and Yuri only recently began to go out." Hyoyeon said.

Tiffany explained Key's plan.

"Wow... Did Yuri get angry once she found out?" Sunny exclaimed.

"She was disappointed, but not angry. They're friends again, so that's all that matters." Tiffany smiled.

"So, I hear that you have a massive crush on Sungmin oppa." Hyoyeon winked at Sunny.

"Yah, Kim Hyoyeon! You're the one drooling over Eunhyuk oppa!" Sunny teased.

"Aniyo! I was just admiring his dancing." Hyoyeon denied, her cheeks turning red.

"Unnie, when do you think we'll debut as singers? Will we be in one group?" Seohyun asked.

"Seohyun-ah, I think we'll debut in maybe 4-6 years. We still have a lot to improve on. For instance, my dancing is horrible. So, I'll need a lot of work on that. I won't be a great dancer, or even a good dancer in a year. It'll take me a while to improve. So, one by one, we'll efface our flaws. As for how we'll debut, I have no clue." Tiffany predicted.

"I hope we'll become one big group." Seohyun smiled.

~~~

Onew sang along with Taeyeon to DBSK's "Hug". As the song's title was "Hug", Onew gave Taeyeon a sudden back hug. Taeyeon giggled and held Onew's hands in her own.

"We'll still be best friends, right, Onew?" Taeyeon verified.

"Yes! We'll be best best friends! Except I will have to call you Noona." Onew laughed.

"Yah! We're the same age. You don't call me that!" Taeyeon pushed Onew away.

"Yah, why did you push me? You're 9 months older than me. I have to call you noona." Onew said, walking backwards.

"Aniyo. You don't have to. Onew, you're going to fall!" Taeyeon exclaimed.

However it was too late. Onew fell backwards, and landed on his back. Taeyeon immediately went to his side and pulled him back up.

She sighed. She wouldn't be able to see Onew's clumsy movements anymore.

"Taengoo, are you okay?" Onew asked, concerned.

"Onew, I'll miss you."

"We'll see each other often, won't we?"

"Aniyo. BoA unnie said that when she and another trainee broke up to pursue their singing career, they already saw each other for months!"

Onew remained silent. He took Taeyeon and embraced her gently.

"You are my love, Kim Taeyeon. Of course, I'll miss you." Onew stated.

~~~

"Aiish, where's the food?!?!" Sooyoung complained impatiently.

"Yah, shikshin!! Wait patiently. It will come." Key chuckled at Sooyoung's cute pout, as he leaned on her shoulder.

"Aniyo! I can't wait!" Sooyoung shouted.

"Yah, think about other things for a while, like me!"

"Aigoo..Kibummie is jealous of food..."Sooyoung giggled.

Key blushed and rolled his eyes.

"Key, don't forget me, okay?" Sooyoung grew serious.

"Don't be silly. I won't forget your idiocy." Key joked.

"Promise?"

"Promise." Key stood up from the bench they were sitting on, and took Sooyoung with him. He kissed her forehead and Sooyoung's eyes began to water, as she hugged Key's waist.

~~~

"Look how happy and lovey-dovey everyone is." Yuri said, leaning against Minho's shoulder.

"We were smart in doing this." Minho said.

"Ne." The two remained silent, staring at all the hard work they did for their friends.

"Remember how we first met?" Yuri recalled.

"Yes. Its still fresh in my mind." Minho reminisced.

~~~

2 years ago....

"Yuri! Hurry up!" Yoona hollered.

"I'm coming!" Yuri called down the hall. She began to sprint, struggling to carry her extremely heavy books.

Suddenly, Yuri collided into a young man.

Minho blinked twice. He was staring at the most beautiful girl in the world.

"Mianhae. I was in a rush." Yuri apologized, clutching her books. Minho helped her, and gathered his own.

"That's alright. What's your name?" Minho asked the pretty girl.

"My name is Kwon Yuri." Yuri called, before leaving Minho.

Minho stared at her, stunned by her beauty.

~~~

"You know, it was like love at first sight when I first met you?" Minho admitted.

"Oppa, are you serious? That's so cheesy!" Yuri laughed.

"Yah, its true!" Minho yelled. Yuri laughed again and stared into Minho's eyes.

Minho stared back, his expression unreadable.

"Oppa, do you really think we would want to go out after many years?" Yuri questioned.

"Why wouldn't we?"

"Because we'll be used to other people and we won't be communicating much, right?"

"Don't think like that." Minho said.

"I'm thinking realistically."

"Well, don't! I love you Kwon Yuri. And I will do anything after we debut to be with you."

"Jinjja?"

"Ne." Minho stood up, looking at Yuri staring at the ground, on the verge of tears.

He smiled. Minho was going to miss her kindness. He was going to miss her optimism and cheerfulness. He was going to miss her twinkling, innocent eyes. He would miss everything about her.

Minho suddenly felt the urge to hold Yuri. He went to her and asked her to stand up. Yuri obeyed.

Minho, then took her hands and wrapped them around him and did the same to his. He hugged her tightly and closed his eyes.

"I love you too, Choi Minho." Yuri whispered.

Minho smiled and joined their lips together for a sweet kiss.

~~~

"The food is here!!!!!" Yoona and Sooyoung shouted. Yoona rushed to the food, while Sooyoung followed behind her.

Everyone laughed and stood in line to get the food.

They all seated themselves around a round table.  

"Thank you, Yul! You're amazing! And you too, Minho." Yoona hugged Yuri.

"Yeah. That was nice of you to do this." Onew agreed.

"No problem. It'll be good for us, as a whole. After being together for so long, this might be the last time we will be meeting as Choi Minho, Kim Taeyeon, Kwon Yuri, Lee Jinki, Kim Kibum, Kim Jonghyun-" Minho was interrupted by Yuri.

"Yah, we get it. Soon, we'll become part of a  group." Yuri continued. Sooyoung and Sunny chuckled as everyone nodded in agreement.

"So, does anyone want to say anything?" Minho asked.

"Ne. I would. First, I want to thank everyone for everything. You guys are the best friends I've ever had. Yoong, your childishness always makes me laugh. I envy your strong heart. Fany, you are so sweet, always buying me things. Sunny-ah, you're like my twin. We have so much in common, even our height is the same. Dancing Queen, you are so talented, and I wish could be like you. Your humor and laid-back manner make you the life of the group. Sooyoungie, you won't ever keep my wallet full with all the times you make me buy you food. But I love you anyways, you cutie. Seobaby, you're so mature for your age. Its like my personality and your personality were switched. I act like a child and you are an adult. Sica, you may have a cold attitude on the outside, but you're warm on the inside. Thanks for showing a lot of love to me! Yul, you're so optimistic and always cheer me up! I hope I always see that Yuri! Come to me if you have any problems.  Taeminnie, you're so adorable! Yah, you look prettier than a girl. Key, you're so diva-like and can relate to me a lot. Jonghyun, you're very talented and I didn't know you can compose so well. Minho-ah, continue being a sweetheart, okay? Onew, thank you for always staying by me side. I love you." Taeyeon stated.

Everyone clapped in approval and looked around for the next person.

"I'll go!" Sooyoung volunteered.

"I want to be long like Taeyeon unnie when I say this. The people in this room are some of the best people I've ever met. I will never ever forget anyone. Everyone is so kind, and loving here. Even if I haven't known you for long, it seems like if we have been together for centuries. Thank you for all you have done for me. I love you all!" Sooyoung began to tear up.

"Aigoo...." Key stood up, and put his arm around Sooyoung comfortingly.

"I'll go next." Jonghyun stated.

"Onew hyung, your personality is so fickle. Sometimes you are very serious and other times you are so laidback. I really admire that and hope you are always like that. Its a nice trait. Taeminnie... You're very professional when it comes to dancing. You become Lee Taemin, not Taemin or Taeminnie. I really want to see that side of you forever. But I also want to you stay small so I can protect you, okay? Key, you know things about me even I don't know. You're very comforting, so thank you for that. Minho, you're very sweet, even when you tease me 24/7. For the girls, I don't know too many of you well, so I'll just say something small about each one of you. Taeyeon noona, wow, your voice is to die for. I am so jealous of you for having such a nice voice! Sunny-ssi, it's nice to meet someone who has such a nice personality and I hope we become good friends. Yoona, keep on annoying your unnies! Sooyoung, same with you! Also, stop growing so tall! Seo, you are probably smarter than all of us combined, so can you hand over some of that knowledge to me? Yul, keep on being the cute, energetic girl I first met! Tiffany, you cannot stop smiling, can you? But don't stop smiling! Hyoyeon, don't you get tired after dancing so powerfully? You dance so intensely and it looks really cool. Jessica...I love you. Please remember me even when I'm not with you. Komawo."

"My turn!" Minho stood up.

"Taeyeon noona, Jessica noona, Sooyoung, Seohyun, Yoona, Tiffany noona, Hyoyeon noona, and Sunny-ssi, you all are girls I like, as friends. Each one of you are so kind and loveable. Taeyeon noona, you take care of everyone like a mother. Jessica noona, you scold people, but do it...let's see....lovingly? I don't know how to put it! Sooyoung, you're very relaxed and fun to talk to! Seohyun-ah, you're the kind of person I would come to for good health tips. Yoona, your laugh is very funny and I should really record it and broadcast it on TV. Tiffany noona, your eye smile brightens the world. Hyoyeon, you loosen all the tensions between us. Sunny-ssi, you seem like such a nice girl to be friends with! I hope you become even closer with us! Jonghyun hyung, hey there shortie! I'm kidding, hyung. You're the hyung I will always come to for love advice. You're the best at that! Key, we didn't start out as friends, but now you're one of the best I have! Thanks for always being there for me! I owe you. Taemin-ah, you and I have a lot in common, so it's always fun to talk with you and our conversations never get boring! Onew hyung, you understand me so well. You are the only person I know that never loses their patience. I can always talk with you. Thank you for all you do. Finally, last but never least, Kwon Yuri. Thank you for showing me such a beautiful personality and person. You brighten my day and I want to just be with you forever. Thank you for your sweet smile and thoughtful compliments. You make me smile every second that I am with you. Saranghaeyo, Kwon Yuri. We will always be best friends." Minho looked at the ground, his vision blurry.

"It's my turn." Yuri whispered loudly.

"Each one of us has walked a great step in our life. But with that, comes a few sacrifices. We won't be able to spend as much time together. We recently received all these rules. It may stop us from meeting physically, but to me, you guys will always be with me. Whenever I see food, I'll think of Sooyoung unnie and Yoong. Whenever I see tofu, I'll think of Onew oppa. Whenever I see a book, I'll think of Seohyun. Whenever I hear someone singing, I'll think of Jessica unnie, Taeyeon unnie, and Jonghyun oppa. Whenever I hear dance music, I'll think of Hyoyeon unnie and Taeminnie. When I see the color pink, Tiffany unnie will come to mind. Whenever I see a camera, I will think of Key oppa. Whenever I see the sun, I'll think of Sunny unnie. Whenever my mind is resting or actually anytime of the day or night, I will always think of someone. That person I may only by friends with. That person I will be best friends forever with. They are in my heart forever. Choi Minho, I love you." Yuri smiled, showing her teeth.

Everyone clapped and silently looked at each other. This would be the last time they would be meeting together casually and with no time limit. They would rejoice this moment forever.