Music Room Mishap

Unforgettable

 

Meanwhile, as the girls and guys were struggling to come up with a solution for Minho, Yuri, Key, and Sooyoung's love life, Minho and Yuri were happily practicing for their Dance/Sing-Off.

"Minho, so... what song should we sing?" Yuri asked quietly.

"Um... I was thinking we do a ballad." Minho suggested.

"Aniyo! We should lift up the audiences' energy and make them want to dance with us. I got it! How about we do the song 1,2 Step?" Yuri spoke up, standing up slowly.

"Yeah! That's an awesome idea! Aigoo... you're too smart, Yul!" Minho exclaimed.

Yuri laughed and said,"Thanks!"

"Now, let's first listen to the song and then begin to actually understand the song." Minho remarked, taking out his ipod. Yuri nodded.

As they listened to the song, Minho noticed how focused Yuri was. She made little moves to show what she thought the choreography would be like, lip-synced to the song perfectly, and counted the beats for the moves. Wow, Yuri is just amazing. If only she had actual feelings for me.

"Minho-yah! Are you awake in there? The song's over!" Yuri playfully knocked lightly on the side of his head. Minho grinned and ruffled her hair.

"Oh, sorry! I was thinking that you be the lead vocals!" Minho divulged.

"But aren't we working together? Shouldn't we be singing and dancing the same amount?" Yuri questioned.

“We are working together Yuri-ah. But you’re a better singer AND dancer than me. So more of you means more of a chance of winning!” Minho explained.

“Really? I always thought you were a million times better than me!” Yuri giggled.

“No, no, no, my dear Yul.” Minho put his face a few centimeters away from Yuri’s. Suddenly, he withdrew , as he felt shy. Yuri awkwardly stared out the window and wrote a few things on her lyric sheet.

“Sorry. I didn’t mean to,” Minho looked down.

“That’s okay! I know you didn’t mean to. Anyway, shall we start singing with the lyrics? I already divided up who’s singing what.” Yuri smiled at Minho brightly.

Minho-yah, control yourself. Key is going out with Yuri. Key’s a good guy. And you don’t betray good guys. Yuri is not yours. You were too late. Now Yuri cannot be yours. Minho watched her as she happily went to the large stage speakers and increased the volume. Slowly, music began to fall out of the speakers.

Minho started and Yuri began to smoothly follow.

“Ladies and Gentlemen! This is my girl Kwon Yuri! and Choi Minho! Collaboration!

Can you feel it? Here we drop it, this beat is!” Minho projects.

Yuri continues, “Automatic supersonic hypnotic funky fresh

                            Work my body so melodic

                          This beat rolls right through my chest

                          Everybody, ma and papi came to party

                            Grab somebody

                            Work your body, work your body

                           Let me see you-”

“1,2 Step!” a voice said near the music room door. Yuri rushed to turn the stereo off. When she looked up to see who the voice belonged to, she quickly put her head down. It was the rival group of the girls. 2NE1, they called themselves. They were the most malicious people in the school. They never were nice to anyone(except guys), especially to Yuri and her friends. They were, what you call, envious of the girls’ talent and beauty. Yuri didn’t like rivalry, so she was always kind to them, despite their rude behavior towards her.

“I appreciate that you know this song, Minzy unnie.” Yuri said, smiling at her.

“Yeah right, idiot. We came here for Minho.” Minzy pushed Yuri aside and went up to Minho, who was in shock at their behavior towards Yuri.

“So Minho, how are you today?” A tall girl with a leather jacket and spike boots, the leader named Dara asked, walking towards Minho.

Minho backed away a little and uncomfortably answered, “I’m well.”

“Aigoo… you cutie! Such well manners!”  Dara said.

“Minho, how would you like to come with me on a double date?” Dara asked cutely. Yuri stared at Minho worried.

Oppa, don’t listen to her! Don’t go! Yuri tried to send him a message.

“Um..sure.” Minho mentally kicked himself again for saying yes.

“Thanks Minho! You’re the best!” Dara said, touching his cheek.

“Yeah. See you later. Come on girls.” Another girl, Bom said.

Yuri looked at Minho for a while after they left.

“I thought you knew how they were. Yet you still allow yourself to say yes.” Yuri said disappointedly.

“Yuri-ah….I was scared of them.” Minho said.

“Jinjja? Wow… Oppa! You’re afraid? They don’t physically hurt you or anything. Go to the date and if Dara unnie asks you again, say no. Okay?”

 Okay.” Minho said unconfidently.

Author's Note:

Annyeong! How was it?

Sorry! I made 2NE1 evil! I love them though! They usually have dark concepts, so I decided to use them.