The Message Part 2

Unforgettable

Jessica's phone suddenly beeped. She ran to her dresser and hurriedly picked it up.

Why is Yul sending me a forward? She never does. Jessica thought, opening the message. When she read it,  her eyes grew wide. It was from Lee Chae-rin, leader of 2NE1. Jessica despised them. When they stole her phone in the freshman year of high school and showed everyone the pictures of Jonghyun she had, she was livid. Luckily, Jonghyun had saved her life, by telling everyone they were dating. That's when she and Jonghyun began to date.

Jessica thought for a while. She then realized that whenever 2NE1 came near the girls, Chae-rin was always quiet. She never said anything. Or anytime for that matter. She was always quiet. Jessica felt bad for misunderstanding her and vowed to do something for Chae-rin.

 

TO: Yul

FROM: Jessica Jung

Yul,

   Read your message. Come to the dorm right away. I'll text everyone to come, too.

 

TO: Sica unnie

FROM: Yuri

Sure. on my way!

 

TO: All(only the girls)

FROM: Jessica Jung

Come to the dorm ASAP. Read Yul's message.

 

 

In the Courtyard

 

“Taemin-ah, say ahhhh!!!” Yoona laughed while Taemin followed the spoon of rice with his head.

“Aigoo, someone’s hungry!” Yoona exclaimed, as she finally fed him.

“Yummy! It tastes better when my Yoona feeds it!” Taemin giggled.

“Yah! Since when am I, Yoona?” Yoona yelled in mock anger.

“Since forever!” Taemin giggled again. Yoona’s phone beeped. She looked at the text and frowned.

“What happened, Noona?” Taemin asked worriedly.

“I don’t know. Sica unnie wants me to meet her at our dorm now. I have to go, Tae. See you later.” Yoona said, running quickly.

When she reached the dorm, all the girls except Yuri were there.

“Yoong, did you read Chae-rin’s message?” Tiffany asked.

“No. She sent a message?” Yoona asked, surprised.

“Yah! Pabo! Here, read it.” Hyoyeon handed her phone and Yoona’s mouth opened wide after reading it.

“Now you understand.” Taeyeon said.

“So where’s Yul?” Yoona questioned.

“Umm… she’s on her way.” Jessica said.

“Where did she go?” Yoona said.

“To practice her GHS dance-off thing with Minho.” Jessica explained.

“Oh.” Yoona sat down and relaxed. A few minutes later, the door burst open and Yuri ran inside and grabbed a seat next to Tiffany.

“All of you read the message, right?” Yuri asked. The girls nodded. “Okay. Then, I think we should make like a video message to Chae-rin unnie and congratulate her about YG. This is her senior year, right?”

“Yep. It’s her senior year. Yuri unnie, I really like the video message idea. But do you have Chae-rin unnie’s email? We should send it to her email, so she can see better on it.” Seohyun suggested.

“Yes. I have her email, Seo. What we can do is talk about maybe a truce?” Yuri thought aloud.

“With 2NE1? Chae-rin was kind of always on our side, right?” Tiffany assured.

“Yeah.” Yuri said.

“Yul, that won’t work. We can do it. They won’t listen to us.” Jessica disagreed. It was silent for a while. Suddenly Hyoyeon’s face lit up.

“I agree with Jessica unnie. But, we can just ignore them from now on. Just pretend they’re like any other person. Not our mortal enemies or anything.” Hyoyeon said.

“Arasso, we should do that.” Taeyeon said.

“Hey, I just got a text from Sooyoung unnie.” Seohyun said.

“Really?!?!?! What did she write?” Yuri excitedly got up from her seat next to Tiffany and sat in a green beanbag chair next to Seohyun.

 

TO: Seobaby

 

FROM: Sooyoung

 

Seohyun-ah,

 

     How are you? How is everyone? I’m doing great. Omoni says hi. My grandmother is fine. I’ll be coming back soon. I can’t wait! How is school? Chae-rin sent me the text. Did you guys get it too?

 

TO: Sooyoung unnie

 

FROM: Seohyun

 

Unnie! We missed you a lot! Everyone’s great. We can’t wait for you to come back. School’s normal. Only Yuri unnie got the text from Chae-rin unnie. She’s the only one who has yours and Yuri unnie’s phone number and email. See you soon!

 

“Aigoo… I miss Sooyoung!” Yuri sighed. Taeyeon patted her on the head.

“It’s okay, Yul.” Taeyeon said.

“Yah! Only Minho oppa can pat my head.” Yuri yelled. Everyone laughed.

“Why do you only want Minho to pat your head, Yuri?” Yoona said, trying to keep from laughing.

“Aisshh.” Yuri got up from her beanbag chair. She stretched and looked around.

“Guys, we should do the video message now. When Chae-rin gets famous, she won’t have time for us.” Tiffany joked.

“Yup. I’ll go get the laptop.” Yoona came back with the laptop.

“Okay, lets start. Taeyeon unnie you go first.” Jessica said.

“Here I go.” Taeyeon smiled into the camera and pressed play.

Author's Note:

Annyeong!

Short chapter here! School has started and I'm busier than ever. I'll still be updating at least 3 times a week though. Even  more.

How do you think the video message will go? :)