Vocals Class

Unforgettable

"Annyeong Kwon Yuri. What's wrong? You seem down." Mr.Kang asked her, as she walked into Vocals class.

"Annyeonghaseyo, seonsaeng-nim. Aniyo, I'm perfectly fine." Yuri bowed and went to a seat near the window, far away from her friends. Mr.Kang did not assign seats and Yuri was not in the mood for her friends asking her how she was. Only Sooyoung and Key had noticed she was missing, and spotted her near the windows. They immediately rushed to Yuri.

"Yuri-ah, are you okay?" Sooyoung questioned.

"Ne." Yuri replied.

"Yuri, I'm sincerely apologizing. I am very, very, very, very,very, very,very sorry." Key sighed. What could he do to make up for Yuri?

"It's alright. What happened, happened. You can't do anything about it." Yuri said.

"Attention students. When is the winter showcase?" Mr.Kang asked.

"November 21st." A girl named Bae Suzy said.

"That's right. That means it's not far away. I hope you practiced your duets. You are going to practice your duets with me, if you have one. The people who don't have a duet go to the corner and practice your songs. First up, we have Kwon Yuri and Key to do their duet. Please come up with your lyrics." Mr.Kang announced.

Taeyeon and Onew gave each other worried looks, as Yuri and Key went up to Mr.Kang.

"Seonsaeng-nim, I do not want to do this duet." Yuri aexclaimed. Key stared at her in shock.

"Yuri! What are you doing??!!?!?!?!" Key blurted out.

"Please be quiet, Key. I feel that this is your choice. However, who will replace your lines in the duet? It would not be fair for Key to not do the duet either." Mr.Kang informed.

"I believe that Sooyoung's voice is the best for Key's voice. They compliment each other very well." Yuri said, nervously.

"Ne. That's a wonderful decision. Choi Sooyoung, please come here." Mr.Kang announced to the class.

"Students, Choi Sooyoung is replacing Yuri in the duet. Yuri told me that she felt Sooyoung was the better choice for Key." Mr.Kang continued.

The class applauded as Yuri went to her desk. Taeyeon, Jonghyun, and Onew immediately looked at each other and went to Yuri.

"Yul, why did you do that?" Jonghyun asked.

"You know why." Yuri mumbled, putting her head down.

"Yuri-ah, let's just forget about this." Taeyeon said, putting her hand on Yuri's shoulder.

"Yah! You think this is something I can forget? How would you feel if Onew oppa told that you were an experiment?" Yuri shouted. She didn't care if anyone heard it.

"Seonsaeng-nim, may I be excused?" She said. Mr.Kang nodded, gesturing the next group up.

Yuri ran down the hallway to her favorite place in the school. The courtyard. She always came here when she couldn't do something correctly, like hit a high note. She also came here if she was upset.

"Unnie, are you okay?" Seohyun called out, when she spotted Yuri looking at the lake in the center of the courtyard.

"Aniyo, Seohyun. I'm not. I need your advice. I know I'm supposed to be the older one here, but today I can't." Yuri said.

"Ne. What do you need help with?"

"What do I do about Key? Should I forgive him?"

"Of course. Unnie, he honestly did not mean anything. I promise. He was too in love. Remember the duet we did last year for the spring showcase? Lost in Love? That's what Key oppa was. Forgive him."

"You know what? I think I'm exaggerating. I should just forgive Key. Whatever. What happened, happened."

"Exactly. Come on. Let's go." Seohyun led Yuri out of the couryard.

At the Guys' Dorm:

"Onew hyung, do we have any banana milk?" Minho asked.

"I don't know. Ask Key. He's in the kitchen." Onew said.

"Never mind. I don't need banana milk." Minho glared at the wall. He would rather not have any banana milk than ask Key for someone.

"Wow, Minho's still angry at Key." Jonghyun exclaimed.

"I know. What do we do?" Onew said.

"Nothing. They'll solve everything on their own." Taemin said.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Key was writing a note to Minho and Yuri. Seperate ones, of course. He crept into Minho's room and saw that Minho was sleeping. He placed the note at Minho's desk and tip-toed out.

"Hyung, I wrote a note to Yuri and Minho. Minho's sleeping, so I just put the note at his desk. He'll see it. I'm going to the girls' dorm to give the note to Yuri." Key said to Jonghyun, walking out the door. Jonghyun waved.

At the Girls' Dorm:

"And then she excused herself. Poor girl." Taeyeon said, explaining the  situation during Vocals class.

"Jinjja? Where did you think Yuri went?" Tiffany asked,

"I don't know. Probably to the courtyard. Isn't that her special area?" Hyoyeon suggested. The other girls nodded. The doorbell rang all of a sudden. Taeyeon rushed to open it and saw it was Key.

"Choi Sooyoung, your lover's here!" Taeyeon teased.

"YAH! Stop it! Key!" Sooyoung's face brightened up at the sight of Key. She hugged him quickly and let go, as everyone was teasing.

"Did you come here for Sooyoung unnie?" Yoona asked.

"Aniyo, is Yuri here? I have to give her this." Key held up the note.

"Aniyo, we'll give it to her." Sooyoung smiled and Key handed her the note.

"Did you give Minho one, too? We heard about his outburst." Jessica said.

"Ne. I put at his desk. He was sleeping when I came into his room." Key explained. "Well, bye! I got to go! Bye Sooyoungie.." Key ruffled her hair and before walking out.

"I'll put the note in Yuri's room." Sooyoung said.

"All we do now is wait." Hyoyeon sighed.

 

Author's Note:

Hey guys! I'm so so so sorry for not updating fo so long!!! I've been busy lately, so I apologize.

Thank you for subscribing to my newest subscribers!