My Oh My

Unforgettable

"Yuri, why are you-?" Minho was about to say until Yuri began to sing.

He tried to distinguish what song she was singing, until he realized it was what she sang for her solo. He smiled and stood up. Why was she singing this to him? She finally ended the song, sighing.

"Oppa, you still don't understand?" Minho  shook his head, confused. Yuri laughed and suddenly became serious.

"Minho Oppa, I like you." Yuri shyly admitted. Minho widened his eyes. Was this really happening?

"Yah, if you don't like me, its alright." Yuri smiled forcefully.

"Aniyo, Yuri. I'm sorry I haven't told you sooner. You are the world to me. I love you, Kwon Yuri. Please be my girlfriend. I liked you the moment I met you." Minho expressed. He took Yuri's hand and hugged her tightly. She hugged him back. The moment remained for a while, and finally Yuri let go.

"So, when I went out with Key, it must have hurt. I'm sorry." Yuri apologized , still holding Minho's gaze.

"Ne. It did. But now you're mine." Minho chuckled as Yuri rolled her eyes.

Out of nowhere, Minho suddenly kissed her. Yuri froze, then turned red. She smiled and stared at Minho, who was looking the other way.

"Minho oppa...do you want to go to the dorms now?" Yuri said, ignoring the kiss.

"Sure, my Yuri. Want a piggyback ride?" Minho asked. Yuri nodded vigorously.

As Minho walked, many thoughts sprang into Yuri's head.

Wow...Minho likes me!!! I can't believe we're together...Did this really just happen?

Minho, on the other hand, was ecstatic and couldn't believe what just happened. The moment  awhile ago felt too short.

"Oppa, what do you think everyone will think when they see us?" Yuri asked. Minho chuckled loudly.

"They'll be surprised. That's for sure."

"Put me down. I'm heavy,right?"

"Yul, you're the opposite of heavy. You're like a feather." Minho refused.

"Stop lying and put me down. I don't want a piggyback ride anymore." Yuri said. Minho gently placed her on the ground and held her hand. They walked inside Yuri's dorm building and went up to her room.

~~~~ At the Girls' Dorm~~~~

"Where could they have gone?" Taemin said, wondering where Minho and Yuri had gone.

"I don't know, Taeminnie." Yoona answered.

"They are in big trouble when they get home." Taeyeon vowed. As she said this, they heard the door opening and there stood the newest couple.

"Where'd you guys go?" Sooyoung asked.

"Umm....nowhere." Minho smiled, still holding Yuri's hand.

Everyone grew quiet. Something was different. Minho was holding Yuri's hand.

"Yuri....Minho...."Jonghyun grinned.

"Ne?" Yuri said, innocently.

"Aigoo...you two.....I know where you went...." Hyoyeon said slowly.

"Hey, why are you guys here?" Minho said changing the subject.

"We're celebrating because we did amazing during the showcase. And don't even try to change the subject l, Choi Minho." Onew tried to sound anry, but failed.

"Do you want to tell them?" Yuri asked Minho.

"Tell us what?" Seohyun asked, as if she didn't know.

"Everyone, Yuri and I are a couple." Minho announced, feeling giddy.

"Kyaa~!!!!!!!!" The entire room was filled with cheer and hugs. The group crowded around Minho and Yuri and began to ask them questions.

"How did you confess Minho?" Key asked.

"Yuri probably confessed first." Tiffany argued.

"Aniyi, Minho hyung is the man. He confessed first." Taemin yelled.

"Guys, settle down. Take a seat and then we'll tell you." Minho said. Immediately everyone took a seat, including Minho and Yuri who sat next to each other.

Yuri began to speak.

"As the man of this relationship, I decided to tell Minho oppa I like him first."

"Yah, I told you first." Minho interrupted."And don't say that. I am the man."

"Aniyo. I did. Who took you to the courtyard? Who said I like you first?" Yuri exclaimed.

Minho rolled his eyes and Yuri began to speak again.

"Anyways, as the man of this relationship-"Yuri was interuppted once again by Minho.

"Yuri-ah! Stop saying that!" Minho complained as Yuri giggled. Everyone laughed at their cute bickering.

Finally, Yuri finished the story without any interupptions, other than the small comments made by the group.

"Omo, that's so adorable!!!" Taeyeon exclaimed.

"I didn't know you had this romantic side of you, Minho." Sooyoung chuckled.

"There are so many things you don't know about me." Minho said.

"Finally, Operation True Love is now concluded." Jessica smiled, high-fiving Tiffany.

"Operation True Love? What?" Yuri asked, confused.

"Oh, you don't know about that....I forgot." Jessica said, looking around the room.

Yoona began to explain what this "Operation True Love" was about. After she was done, Minho and Yuri's eyes grew wide.

"I see....." Minho said.

"Wow, you actually made this for us! You guys are amazing!" Yuri smiled.

"Aigoo...no need to say that." Hyoyeon smiled.

The night turned out to be very carefree, and the group shared another memorable day.

 

Author's Note:

Minho and Yuri are together!!!!! Yay!^^

So, how do you feel about this?

Keep commenting and subscribe please!