GHS Dance/Sing Off Part 2

Unforgettable

Yuri and Minho together, walked towards the stage. They smiled at each other and Yuri whispered, "Fighting!" The curtain opened and the music started, as Minho went backstage(he doesn't appear in the song yet).

Yuri began to sing with her powerful voice. Her energetic and sharp dance moves captivated the audience.

"Top charted ever since the day I started," she sang. 

Yoona and Taeyeon, who later joined the audience to watch the rest of the performances, gaped at Yuri's apperance.

"Is that really Yuri?" Yoona asked, shocked.

"Ne. Tiffany and Hyoyeon helped her get ready. She doesn't have her innocent feel here." Taeyeon said.

urthermore, Yuri's perfect body made many of the boys drool, as the girls looked on with jealousy. When Minho did his rap, many people cheered as they knew how well Minho could rap. Everyone admired his stage charisma. Finally, the song ended, as everyone cheered once again for the wonderful duet of Minho and Yuri. 

"What an energetic pair! Next up, we have Victoria Song with her dance break." Kahi said.

Meanwhile, backstage, everyone congratulated Minho and Yuri for their performance.

"Wow, Yuri-ah! You looked so y and confident there." Hyoyeon exclaimed. Yuri blushed and thanked her.

"Minho and Yuri, you two are the best pair ever! You worked so well together!" Taeyeon grinned. The two blushed, as they looked away.

"What? Minho? Blushing? I can't believe it! This is a first. That's what you get for always teasing us!" Onew exclaimed.

I wish I could confess to Yuri. But She's dating Key. Why? Why didn't I confess earlier? Minho sighed and sat down.

"Minho-yah, are you okay?" Key asked, worriedly.

"Ne, I'm fine. Just worn out from the performance. I'll go get a drink of water." Minho said.

"Thank you for the intense and complicated performance, Victoria. Now we have Kim Jonghyun with "So Goodbye". " The MCs announced.

Jonghyun's sweet, yet powerful voice made the audience quiet down, as they desired to listen to it. Tears began to fill up in his eyes. Instantly, the audience re-acted and began to tear up as well. The song showcased Jonghyun's talents as a singer.

"Aigoo..Jonghyun, you're making us cry. Thank you for your heartfelt performance. While we figure out the results, please feel free to buy some refreshments. Thank you." Nana said.

"Oppa! You were the best!" Yuri exclaimed. He grinned.

"Hyung, you were worried for no reason." Minho assured. Everyone agreed and continued complimenting Jonghyun.

"Jonghyunnie! You did so amazing!" Jessica smiled at him. Jonghyun took her hand and smiled back.

"Okay guys, please quiet down. This year, we decided to something different. We are going to have 1st,2nd, and 3rd place as usual. However, the remaining others will also get a reward due to the excellence of this year's performers. The reward will be extra credits to any class they choose." Nana explained, as the audience scolded themselves for not joining.

"We should have not quit." Taemin groaned.

"Taemin-ah, that's okay. Just do well in your classes. I'm sure you don't need those credits." Yoona said.

"Now, let's start with announcing, shall we?" Kahi began. "3rd place goes to.....Lee Jieun with her original song, "Good Day. Jieun, please come to the stage and accept your award and say a few words."

"Thank you for this award. I feel very happy that the song I wrote was well-appreciated. I worked very hard on writing on it. I will like to give a special recognition to Teacher Choi Anna for encouraging me to work my hardest during the making of this song. Kamsanmida Seon-saeng-nim." Jieun exclaimed with tears in her eyes.

"Now, we have 2nd place going to Lee Onew and Lee Hyun Ji with their lovely duet, "Vanilla Love." Onew and Hyun Ji, please come up and accept your award and say a few words." Kahi continued.

"Kamsanmida Genie High School for this award. Onew and I first were going to go solo for this, but one of his friends said that our voices sound nice together, so we decided to work together, despite us not knowing each other well. This was a very good idea, as you can see." Lee Hyun- Ji said, gesturing Onew to talk.

"Annyeonghaseyo, everyone. Thank you for this award. Umm... I am not very good at making speeches, as you can see. But, what Hyun-Ji said, is true. That's how we decided to work together. I was very shocked to see that we won 2nd place because I had a coughing fit today. I was afraid that I would cough in the middle of the song. I'm lucky I didn't! Anyways, thank you very much Genie High School." Onew said, handing the mic to Nana.

"Alright, ladies and gentlemen, time to announce our first place winner. This year's GHS winner is Kim Jonghyun with "So Goodbye"!!!!! Congratulations Jonghyun!" Nana shouted. The audience screamed as Jonghyun came onto the stage grinning widely, his eyes watery.

"Uh, thank you very very much for this wonderful award. I am touched that I was the chosen one. I honestly believed I would not even get 3rd place. I feel so content right now. I would like to thank my friends, who continiously encourage me, my parents, for supporting me, and finally my girlfriend Jessica Jung, for always standing by me. This song was for you, Sica. Once again, thank you to everyone forthisaward." Jonghyun quickly handed the mic to everyone, as his tears were uncontrollable now.

As he walked backstage, he surrounded with people. People hugged him and continiously congratulated him. He smiled politely at each one of them, until he finally reached his friends who were shining their wide smiles at him.

"No congratulations right now. Not until our little celebratory party today, 6pm at our dorm." Onew said. The rest nodded, in agreement.

"Wow, 5 minutes after the announcements and already a party? Everyone's coming, right?" Jonghyun said.

"Yeah, the girls will be coming at around 5:30pm." Onew said.

"Wait, there are other people other than the girls coming?" Jonghyun asked.

"Aniyo. It's just our group of friends. Taeng invited Jieun and Hyun Ji, but they're going home to celebrate with their family." Onew said.

At the party....

"Hey Key!" Taeyeon smiled at him, walking into the guys' dorm. She sighed at the messiness and began to pick up pieces of trash that were left on the floor.

"Yah! Taengoo! Why are you cleaning up our dorm?" Onew stopped her.

"Because you're the messiest person on Earth and someone needs to fix that."

"Well, in that case, I would rather want you to do that than anyone else." Onew said, looking into her eyes. Taeyeon stared at him, surprised by his response. "It's true. Will you be my girlfriend? I loved you since freshman year. But I realized it this year." The others secretly looked upon the two and awaited Taeyeon's reponse.

"YAH! LEE JINKI! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE WAITED FOR YOU TO SAY THOSE WORDS?!?!?! YOU PABO!!!!" Taeyeon bursted out, tears rolling down her eyes. Jessica was about to go after her, when Jonghyun stopped her.

"Let the boyfriend handle it. In the meantime, let's start our little celebration." Jonghyun said, putting his arm around Jessica. She, unwillingly, let him drag her to the couch where they sat next to each other, along with Yoona and Taemin.

"Let's play a game." Key suggested.

"Ne!" Yuri agreed.

"Yah, games are too childish. And Yuri, you're only agreeing because your boyfriend said the idea." Jessica said.

"Aniyo. You're just too lazy to play, Unnie!" Yuri argued. Key laughed at the two.

Suddenly, Onew came with his arm around Taeyeon. She giggled as he whispered something into her ear.

"Aigoo.... I never thought our Taeng umma would giggle like a little girl!" Yoona hollered.

"Or that our Onew appa would finally confess to Taeyeon noona!" Taemin shouted. Taemin laughed along with Yoona.

"GUYS! Settle down! We have an announcement." Taeyeon proclaimed.

"We know, Noona. Onew and I are going out.... BLAH BLAH BLAH!" Minho mocked the two.

"Awww... you're just jealous that you don't have someone to hug, right?" Tiffany exclaimed, ruffling his hair. Minho glared at her and went into the kitchen.

How did they know I wanted someone to hug? Someone to play around with? Not like my guy friends though. A girl! Minho thought.

He heard Jonghyun walk in. He quickly opened the refridgerator to cover up what he actually came here for.

"Minho, you can cut the act. I know you like someone, but she's going out with someone else. We won't mention names, but I think she may like you back." Jonghyun assured. Minho stared at him longiily.

"Anyways, you better come quick. We're playing a really fun game that Taemin wanted to play." Minho nodded.

Maybe Yuri did like him. Just the thought made him happy.

Author's Note:

Annyeong! ^^

I'm updating more often! Thanks for the comments guys! They're nice to read!

And a huge thank you to all my subscribers, new and old!!! You guys are the best!!!!!! <3333333

And thank you to my most recent subscribers!

Look forward to the next chapter! Sorry I'm not updating my other fanfic!