The Magic of Seoul

Unforgettable

"Yah! Where are we going?" She yelled, stumbling over her shoes, and almost losing her balance.

"Somewhere! Hurry!" They ran to the bus heading towards Seoul and got on. They grabbed the seat towards the front of the bus and sat down.

"Where are we going?" Yuri asked again.

"Wait and see." Minho smiled.

"Aniyo!" Yuri complained.

"Yah, you're so impatient!" Minho said. Yuri groaned and looked out the window. After 10 minutes, the bus halted to a stop.

"We're here!" Minho said, taking Yuri's hand once again.

"Now, we're close by to the place we're going to. Close your eyes." Yuri closed her eyes obediently.

"I'm going to lead you. Take small steps." Minho informed. Slowly, they walked towards a open area. A BOOM was heard. Yuri jumped.

"Open your eyes and look up!" Minho said. She looked up and saw fireworks in the sky.

She gazed at the various colors of blue, red, orange, green, and pink in the sky.

fireworks.gif

"Wow...." Yuri said, mesmerized by the ornate creations of the fireworks. Minho smiled at her and took her hand, without her noticing. After they ended, they walked out of the area, along with a large crowd that had developed over time.

"Kamsan-mida." Yuri said, lightly hugging Minho. Minho, surprised by the hug, nodded.

"How did you know that there were fireworks here?" Yuri asked.

"Well, I know because I saw it on our school's website. I didn't plan for this however. I just felt like taking you to the fireworks today." Minho admitted.

"Jjinja? Then, you did a great job." Yuri praised. Minho beamed. He looked at his watch and gasped.

"Yul, we have to go. Everyone will wonder where we went." Minho said. She nodded and they ran together to the bus heading towards their school.

At the Guy's dorm...

"Aigoo...poor Minho, Yuri, and Key." Onew sighed.

"Ne, I wonder where Key hyung went. Minho hyung was frightening when he yelled, wasn't he?" Taemin said, playing with the TV remote.

"I know! Minho must really love Yuri to say that Yuri's his life. That's so sweet. I wonder where he went." Onew's thoughts were interuppted with the entrance of Key, who was grinning widely.

"Annyeong Taeminnie, Onew hyung, and of course, Jonghyun hyung!!!" He exclaimed, sitting down.

"Yah, what's with the dreamy smile?" Jonghyun asked.

"Sooyoung and I are dating!" Key shouted with happiness.

"Yay! Finally! Congratulations!!!" Taemin yelled, jumping up and down. Onew and Jonghyun congratulated Key and smiled at each other. Key and Sooyoung were now a couple, like they had planned in Operation True Love.

Almost, instantly, Minho walked in. Key turned around and saw Minho glaring at him.

"Minho-ah, you're here! Guess what? Sooyoung and Key are going out!" Onew exclaimed.

"Congratulations, Kibum-ssi." Minho said, uncomfortably and politely. He went to his room and closed the door.

"Aigoo...he's holding more of a grudge than Yuri." Key sighed. Taemin patted his shoulder.

"It's alright, hyung. He'll get over it. See, look at Yuri. She's already recovered." Taemin smiled. Was she?

At the girl's dorm....

"YAH! KWON YURI! Where have you gone for 2 hours? It's now 9 pm!!!!" Hyoyeon shouted, worried.

"Mianhae, I forgot to tell you before I left. Minho oppa took me to see the fireworks in the park in Seoul." Yuri apologized. Jessica and Seohyun flashed each other smiles, as the rest hid them.

"Oh...that's interesting....Minho....."Tiffany winked at Yuri, as Yuri rolled her eyes.

"Unnie, guess what? Key oppa and Sooyoung unnie are dating!!" Seohyun happily said.

"Kyaa~!!!! That's amazing! Congratulations, unnie!" Yuri rushed to Sooyoung and gave her a bear hug.

"Aigoo..you're squeezing me!" Sooyoung groaned. Yuri giggled and let go. "Much better. Thank you, Yuri-ah."

"So, now what shall we do?" Yoona asked.

"Sleep! You have classes tomorrow. We also have to show seonsaeng-nim our duets for the winter showcase." Taeyeon reminded. Yuri's eyes widened.

"Ne, I'm going to sleep. Good night!" Yuri shouted, and ran to her room. She did her daily routine before bed and jumped inside her sheets quickly.

Omo...what  do I do? It'll be so awkward singing with Key oppa. Yuri thought. I wish he never asked me out or I never said yes. It just makes both of our lives worse. Tears began to fall and landed on the pillow Yuri was sleeping on. She quickly wiped them away, when she saw Jessica walk in.

"Yuri-ah...good night." Jessica's smile disappeared when she saw Yuri's damp face. She had been crying.

"Ne, good night." Yuri turned over, so she was not facing Jessica anymore.

Kwon Yuri, stop crying. It's over now. Forgive Key oppa. Yuri encouraged herself. How though?

Suddenly, she had an idea for solving the awkward duet situation with Key.

Author's Note:

Annyeong haseyo!

What do you think of this chapter?

Thank you for subscribing, my newest subscribers!!!!

Keep reading and commenting! Subscribe too! Thank you! :)