Memories Part 2

Unforgettable

The girls were about to dial Minho's number on Tiffany's phone, as it was a private number and no one would recognize it, when Minho himself called Yuri. The girls squealed as Yuri went to pick her phone up. They urged her to put the phone with the speaker on.

She sighed and obediently did it.

"Yeobo seyo?" Yuri said into the phone.

"Yuri, you know who I am. Why do you always say that?"

"Because, what if someone else calls me from your phone? It would be impolite to say,'Yah, what do you want?'" Yuri laughed.

"You're so rude! You would actually say that to me? Pabo!" The girls fangirled, as Yuri quieted them down.

"What was that?" Minho asked, hearing the girls.

"Nothing. Just the girls talking. So, what's up? Why did you call?" Yuri wondered aloud.

"Because Jonghyun hyung and the rest are freaking about some Foreign Affair Association that called Jonghyun."

Yuri laughed. "Yah, tell them, it was just Seohyun and the rest of us pranking you."

"What?!?! Do you know how worried you made us?"

"No, we're sorry." No answer was heard.

"Minho-yah, I'm sorry. Please forgive me? Pretty please? Please....oppa...saranghaeyo... I told you I love you! Now you have to forgive me!" Yuri pleaded cutely, as the girls murmured at Yuri's cuteness.

"Aigoo....my Yuri is so cute....asking me to forgive you. Of course I will!" In the background, the girls continued to fangirl. Yuri blushed and buried her head into her shirt. 

Finally being annoyed by the shouting of the girls, Yuri took the speaker off and went to her room to talk with Minho.

At the Boys' Dorm:

After his call with Yuri ended, Minho walked back into the living room. As soon as they saw Minho, the boys began cheering.

"Minho-ah! We heard everything!!! 'my Yuri' and so much sweet talk!" Jonghyun said, pinching Minho's cheeks.

"Hyung, when have you learned all this?" Taemin asked, laughing.

"Yuri has such a wonderful boyfriend! Always complimenting her!!" Onew teased.

"Yah, stop teasing me!" Minho exclaimed.

The same teasing was heard at the girls' dorm.

"Yuri unnie, you're so cute with Minho oppa! What happened to all the maturity?" Seohyun giggled.

"Yuri-ah....what is this? You're abandoning me! Who will play with me when you go talking with Minho?" Jessica joked.

"Unnie, stop it!" Yuri laughed.

"Aigoo....Yuri! You're growing up! No more unnies telling you to tie your shoes!" Hyoyeon faked tears and Sooyoung got tissues for her.

Yuri rolled her eyes and sighed in contentment. This life was amazing. An intellectual brain, wonderful friends, and maybe a friend more than friend. Choi Minho.

The next day....

Yuri woke up extra early that day. She quickly got ready and ate. She fixed her hair once more, clutching her purse. She planned on meeting her mother that day. No, not how you think it is. Remember, Yuri's mother passed away.

Before heading to the bus stop, Yuri headed toward the various "mini" town in the dorms. She looked for the gift store, where you could find collections of gifts you can give to friends and family. She opened the door and waved to the store owner, who was a former student of GHS.

"Annyeong Jiyeon unnie! How are you?" Yuri greeted warmly.

"Yuri! Hi! I'm wonderful! How are you?"

"Good. Unnie, do you have any white lilies for Umma?"

"Sure." Jiyeon went away for a moment before returning with a large bouquet of white lilies.

"Thank you!" Yuri exclaimed, reaching for the bouquet and handing her money. Yuri waved good-bye and rushed to the bus stop.

"Yuri!" Minho called.

"Oh, annyeong. What are you doing up so early?" Yuri asked.

"I'm just doing my daily jog. What are YOU doing up so early?"

"I'm going to see my umma." Yuri said quietly.

"Do you want me to take you?" Minho asked.

"Aniyo. I'm fine."

"Ani. I'll take you. You won't be safe going alone." Minho smiled at her. Yuri sighed and let Minho take her to the bus stop.

 

Once they reached the cemetery, Yuri rushed ahead of Minho and went to her mother's tomb.

"Umma! Annyeong haseyo. Look what I brought you." Yuri placed the bouquet on the tomb.

"I also have another surprise. Minho oppa, come here." Yuri motioned Minho towards her, who was staring at a tree.

"This is Choi Minho, my best friend forever." Yuri smiled, as Minho walked forward and went down on his knees. Yuri knelt down as well.

"Annyeong haseyo....ummm..." Minho wasn't sure what to call Yuri's mother.

"Umma." Yuri whispered.

"Annyeong haseyo umma. I'm Minho, Yuri's friend. She's a very fun person, even though sometimes she can be a bit childish and annoying." Minho laughed, when he felt Yuri hit him on the shoulder lightly.

The two continued to talk to Yuri's mother and to each other. Minho and Yuri became closer than ever without even knowing.

Author's Note:

Annyeong! ^^

What do you think? I hope it wasn't too boring! :)