Promise

Unforgettable

Minho rubbed his eyes carefully. Staring at the clock, he gasped at the fact that he had been sleeping for 2 hours. He stood up immediately and was about to leave the room when he spotted an envelope on his bedside table. It read "To:Choi Minho" on the front of the envelope. 

He opened the envelope and found a long letter written inside. It read:

      Dear Choi Minho, 

          Annyeong! I want to say that I am sincerely sorry for all I have done to Yuri and you, in a way. Yuri and you are made for each other. I should have realized that in the beginning. I was too caught up in my own life though. I apologize for my horrible behavior. Please forgive me. I can't stand the thought of losing your friendship with me. I should've have thought before I acted. I regret everything I have done with this whole "plan" I created. I feel ashamed, too. Anyway, to make up for what I have done, I promise that I will never make a mistake like this. I will do whatever I can to help you confess to Yuri. I'm sure she likes you back. And, when I first came here, I actually thought you and Yuri were going out. Doesn't that make you feel good? 

 

The letter continued on with Key explaining the wrongdoings of his plan and so on. At the end of the letter it read, "Your friend, Kim Kibum".

Minho stared at the letter and thought, Wow Key is sincere. He must really feel bad about what he did. I've been holding too much of a grudge. I think I should forgive him. After deciding to forgive Key, Minho smiled at his reflection in the mirror. 

He walked out of his room and saw Key sitting gloomily on the couch.

"Yah, you have a girlfriend now. Go spend some time with her." Minho urged. Key looked at Minho, unsure of what to say.

"Uh-I-I-I-don't-k-know-"Key stuttered, not wanting to dissappoint Minho any longer.

"Key, I forgive you completely." Minho said, patting Key's back.

"Thank you, thank you very much. I don't deserve your friendship though." Key said.

"Aniyo, you do. Stop being like that. Let's just put this behind us, okay?" Minho assured.

"Ne. I sent Yuri a letter too." Key said.

"Great! She'll forgive you." Minho said. "I forgot, I don't need help in confessing to Yuri." 

"Okay, then!" 

Minho took out his phone.

TO:Onew Hyung, Dino Hyung, Taeminnie

FROM: Minho

Key and I are excellent friends again. He sent Yul a letter apologizing. And to me, too.

TO: Minho

FROM: Jonghyun

Awesome! I knew you'll forgive him in no time!

TO: Minho hyung

FROM: Taemin

Yay! That's amazing!

TO: Minho-yah

FROM: Onew

Good. :) Life is back to normal. When are you confessing to Yuri? ;)

TO:Onew Hyung

FROM: Minho

I don't know. Soon? :/

TO: Minho-yah

FROM: Onew

She'll accept you.

 

Hopefully, Minho thought.

At the Girls' Dorm....

After fixing her messy room, Yuri picked the strange envelope addressed to her and sat in the living room.

"Unnie, do you know who gave me this?" Yuri questioned Tiffany, after sitting down next to her on the couch.

"A-a-ani-aniyo. Just open it." Tiffany stumbled her words.

"Okay..." Yuri said. Yuri opened the envelope. She looked inside and found a short letter.

It read:

   Dear Kwon Yuri,

         Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Kibum imnida. I know you probably despise me right now. Please continue reading this though. Yuri, I made so many mistakes in my life. But I have to say, this maybe the worst mistake I've ever made. I am sincerely sorry for what I have donw to you. You must feel horrible right now. I wish I could take this "plan" thing I made back. It was dumb of me to even do it. I regret my decision. I'm also very shameful of what I have done. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. To make up for my mistake, I promise not to do anything like this anymore. Thank you. 

                                                                                           From your friend,

                                                                                                       Key oppa(you can call me oppa if you want)

 

Yuri teared up. Aigoo....Key oppa is sincere. I should forgive him. He seems to really be upset. You know what? I think, like what Taeyeon unnie said, I should forget about happened. Start over again.

"I see why you told me to open it. It's alright. I forgive Key." Yuri smiled.

"Jinjja? Yay!" Yoona exclaimed and hugged Yuri. "We're back to normal again!"

Yuri nodded. She would tell Key she forgave him tomorrow.

 

Author's Note:

Annyeong! Short chapter here! I updated quicker though! :)

Anyways, have you noticed Minho and Yuri had similar reactions to Key's letter? ;) Very interesting....

Thank you for commenting and subscribing! Continue commenting and subscribing!