The Plan Part 2

Unforgettable

"Yuri-ah! Where are you?!?!?!" Key yelled when he got to the park. He searched around until he saw a small hand waving at him. He ran to the hand, but was stopped.

"Wait! Close your eyes and I'll lead you somewhere." Yuri said taking his hand. He closed his eyes.

"You can open your eyes now." Yuri smiled as Key opened his eyes. In front of him were table full of food and balloons decorated in such a beautiful way.

7-kids-birthday-theme-party-planner-outd

Yuri began to sing,

"saengil chukha hamnida, saengil chukha hamnida, saengil chukha hamnida Key oppa, saengil chukha hamnida!!"

"Wow.... thank you so much!!! No one has ever done anything so wonderful for me!!!" Key cried with happiness.

"No problem! You are one of my best friends. I have to do something for you!" Yuri exclaimed. Key looked at the balloons and the other decorations.

"Wow.... did you do this all by yourself?" Key asked.

"Aniyo, it would've taken me days to do this all by myself. Nicole and Jinwoon oppa helped me." Yuri said. She led him to a seat. "I'm going to sing you a song. Okay? I wrote it just for you!"

Key smiled and sat down. He looked at her as she began to sing and play the guitar.

i sesang hanappunin my friend
naui gippeum naui yeonghon
guereon sojunghameur jikyeogalge
haneure yeongwonhi maengsehae
saranghae chinguya
nae salmui seonmuri ya my friend
naui boseog naui gijeok
geureon gamsahameur jikyeogalge
haneure tto hanbeon maengsehae
saranghae chinguya

yeppeun byeolmyeong jitgo jang nanchigo
meotjin os seoro gakkeum bakkwo ipgo
dachukbeonho beon nae beonhoro
geurigo danjjageun kkog pyeongsaengtorok
neon yeongwonhan naui chingu
dan hanppuin nae chingu
neon yeongwonghan naui chingu
dan hanappuin nae chingu

*translation at the end
 

"Wow, thank you so so so so much!!! You are one of my best friends. And..." Key paused and thought, Should I start my plan? I hope Yuri won't be mad. Sooyoungie, I'm coming.

 

"And?" Yuri questioned, waving her hand in front of his face.

"Kwon Yuri, will you be my girlfriend? na neoyo boyfriend eh eh!" Key asked.

"What?!?!?!" Yuri asked with shock, dropping.

"I'm serious. I've liked you since I first met you. When you first said hello to me." Key said.

"Umm.... this is kind of unexpected, but okay. I will be your girlfriend." Yuri said, shyly looking down.

"Really?!?!?!" Key got up and hugged Yuri tightly.

"Yah! Key oppa! You're strangling me!!!" Yuri exclaimed.

"Thank you and sorry!"

"It's okay. Now eat up before the food gets yucky."

"Yul, since you are now my girlfriend, I shall feed you." Key led her to the food.

"Yah, it's your birthday, I shall feed you." Key just stared at Yuri.

"Yah! Why are you staring at me?" Yuri exclaimed.

Key began to furiously blush. "You look very pretty today, like you usually do."

Now it was Yuri's turn to blush. "Oh. Thank you. Now, let's finally eat!" Key chuckled and took her hand as she led him to the food table.

AT THE PARTY:

"JONGHYUN!!!! WHERE DID YOU PUT THE BALLOONS?!?!?! I NEED THEM NOW!!!" Jessica yelled from the stairs.

"Dude, Sica's bursting! Go stop this and find the balloons." Onew said as he pushed Jonghyun out of the way.

"Sure. Sica!!!! I'm bringing them!!! Wait!!! I'll be there in 5 seconds, baby!!!" Jonghyun hollered.

"You better be." Jessica mumbled to herself.

"Unnie, where should I put the pie?" Seohyun politely asked.

"Seohyun-ah, follow me!" Minho led her to the kitchen. "You can put the pie on the table. Do you know where Yuri is?"

"Minho, don't you know? Yuri is giving Key a mini-surprise before he comes here." Seohyun said.

"Oh." Minho said, looking at the window.

"Guys! Are we done? Should I call Yuri and tell her to bring Key?" Taeyeon asked.

"Sure!!! We'll just quickly clean up the mess, while you call." Sooyoung  said. Why couldn't I have known it was Key's birthday? 

With Key and Yuri:

Yuri's phone began to ring.

"Key oppa, hold on. Taeyeon unnie's calling." Yuri walked away from Key and said "Yes, Unnie, are you ready?"

"Yes. Yuri-ah, bring Key."

"Okay. Bye Unnie." Yuri hung up and walked towards Key. She looked down at him and laughed. He had ketchup all over his mouth.

"Yah, you eat messier than me!" She took a napkin and began to clean his mouth and chin.

Key, in a matter of seconds, grabbed her waist and pulled her down and kissed her on the cheek.

"Key oppa! What are you doing? Aigoo...." Yuri shyly looked down, moving her toes in circle. "Umm.... let's go home to your dorm now. 

"Yes. Sure. Shouldn't we clean up?" Key asked.

"I hired cleaners. And let's not tell anyone that we are boyfriend and girlfriend yet." Yuri said.

" Sure. Anything for you. Wait, before we leave, let's take a picture." Key said. Yuri nodded and they came together to take a cute couple shot.

Then the couple walked out hand in hand.

 

Author's Note:

Annyeong! I would like to thank all my subscribers for being so patient and not unsubscribing! I haven't done such a great job updating.

So this week, I've been trying my best to update a lot this week! I won't be update for a month in a week, so I'm trying to make up for that. I am so so sorry for that!!!! Sarangahaeyeo for understanding! But after I come back, I have a huge surprise for you chingus!!! I'll most likely be updating a chapter or two later today and maybe 3 tomorrow!

Now the song Yuri sang to Key was SNSD's My Best Friend.

Translation to English:

There is only one of you in this world my friend
You’re my joy and my soul
I’ll continue to treasure our importance
I swear to God
I love you my friend
You’re my life’s present my friend
You’re my jewel. My miracle
I’ll protect my appreciative heart
Once again, I swear to God
I love you my friend

We make pretty nicknames for each other and play around
(Sometimes, we share our cool clothes) Ignore this line.
You’re number one in my speed dial.
You’ll always be my best friend
Forever you’re my friend
You’re my only one, my friend
Forever you’re my friend
You’re my only one, my friend


Credits to www.wonderfulgeneration.net
What did you think of the story so far? :) Like it? Sorry to sookey shippers! I promise for sookey in the future! Same thing with minyul shippers! Minyul is coming up!