The Mall Again

Unforgettable

"Good morning, unnie!" Yuri greeted Taeyeon happily as she went to grab something to eat.

"Wow, someone's a little too happy, today!" Taeyeon smiled.

"Well...life's great! For one, the showcase is finally over! I think that we did great. Now, we have break too. And....I am going out with....you know who..." Yuri blushed.

"I see. I'm glad you're happy with life. I just hope we get accepted into SM Entertainment. I heard that the artists in it get to go on world tours together!" Taeyeon lamented, biting her nails furiously. Yuri pushed Taeyeon's hands from and giggled.

"It's alright, unnie. You're amazing at singing. There's no doubt you'll get in." Yuri consoled.

"Yul, phone's for you." Sooyoung called from the middle of her sandwich. 

"Who is it?" Yuri asked, getting up slowly.

"Your boyfriend...." Sooyoung said, in a singsong voice. Hearing this, Yuri sped to the phone and picked it up.

"Minho oppa!" She happily shrieked.

"Yah, you're yelling too loud!"

"Sorry, I'm just happy to see you called!" Minho was filled with giddiness with Yuri's statement.

"Aigoo...you're so cute!"

"I know, that's why you like me!" Yuri giggled.

"Minho-yah, keep it down there...." Jonghyun insisted from Minho's side of the call.

"Who is that?" Yuri questioned.

"Oh, that's just Jonghyun hyung blabbing about something."

"Oh."

"Yul, do you want to go out later?" Minho rejoiced.

"You mean, on a real date?"

"Yes, of course!"

"Jinjja! Minho oppa, I can't wait!!! Kyaa~!!!" Yuri squealed.

"Okay, well, meet me outside your dorm at 3pm. Bye! I have to go!" Minho said.

"Bye Minho oppa!" Yuri put down the phone.

~~~

Minho smiled at himself in the mirror and walked out of his room with confidence. Time to show Yuri his romantic side.

"Yah, when you were talking with Yuri, you said that 'Jonghyun hyung is just blabbing about something.' What do you think I am? I am your hyung!" Jonghyun raged.

"Sorry, I was just having fun with Yuri talking, that I couldn't help but be loud." Minho patted Jonghyun on the back. "Anyway, I have to go. Yuri and I are going to the mall."

"Aigoo...Minho-yah....someone's growing up...already taking his girlfriend out." Jonghyun teased.

Minho left the dorm and went to Yuri's dorm, with flowers in his hand. He had to impress Yuri. 

"Annyeong!" Minho greeted, spotting Yuri standing outside the dorm.

"Annyeong! Where are we going?" Yuri questioned.

"The mall!" Minho lilted, taking Yuri's hand awkwardly. Yuri blushed and let go. She wasn't comfortable holding Minho's hand yet. Minho observed her behavior and maintained his distance thinking about her comfort zone.

~~~

After reaching the mall, Yuri and Minho reverted to what Yuri and Key did. They collected various couple accessories, such as matching bracelets and T-shirts. They walked around the mall, looking at the stores and the different people in each one. Suddenly, Yuri saw something that made her stop.

"Hey, oppa. Can we go do that?" Yuri asked, looking at Minho with eager.

"Sure." Minho said. Together, they headed to a photo booth. Yuri happily rushed into it, and Minho followed it.

Inside, there were many wigs and small accessories for people to put on when they took pictures.

Minho and Yuri took cute and silly pictures that made them laugh.

Yuri sighed. Minho worriedly, looked at her and felt her head.

"I'm fine. It's just this time in the photo booth was very meaningful to me. Thank you for taking me here with you!" Yuri smiled.

Minho nodded and led her to another store.

Finally, after the 3 hours, Minho and Yuri finally headed  home.

"I had a nice time today. Thanks for coming with me!" Minho hugged Yuri, with awkwardness once again.

"Ani. I should thank you for taking me. Bye!" Yuri said farewell to Minho and headed into her dorm building.

 

Author's Note:

Annyeong^^

Sorry for not updating in so long! I've been busy lately!

This chapter was probably boring, so I'm sorry for that,too. I promise you better chapters in the coming days!

Thank you!