The Plan

Unforgettable

"Umma, please?" Key pleaded to his mother.

"Kibum, no I cannot. I have to go to Ajhumma Kim's house today. I can't buy you anything from the mall. I'll give you money and you can go buy anything you want, my birthday boy."

"Yes umma! That's the answer I was looking for! Thank you!" Key  hugged his mother and headed out to his dorm a few blocks away.

To: Minho

From: Yuri

Minho oppa,

Guess what?!?! Today is Key oppa's birthday! You guys should do a surprise for him.

 

Minho looked at his phone and sighed. She never did a surprise for me, he thought. Whatever, I owe Key.

To: Yul

From: Minho

Yea! That's a great idea! I'll tell the guys right away!

 

To: Minho

From: Yuri

Okay!

 

"Hyungs and Taemin, today is Key's birthday. Let's surprise him with a party. We know how nice and amazing he was to us." Minho said, as he walked into the kitchen, where Taemin was scarfing down an apple.

"Yes! That's awesome. We should do it in the dorm and invite the girls too! Taemin and Minho, get the food. Onew hyung and I will invite people and set up decorations too. I'm so glad we don't have to go to school today." Jonghyun excitedly responded.

"Okay. Jonghyun-ah, you invite people and I'll go get the decorations." Onew demanded.

"Sure. I think we should only invite the girls." Jonghyun replied.

To: Sica-boo

From: Jong

Come to our dorm at aroung 4:00pm with the girls. We are having a birthday surprise party for Key.

To: Jjongie

From: Jessica

Sure. I'll tell the other girls.

 

"GUYS! Key's birthday's today! We have to go to the guys' dorm at 4 to have a surprise for him." Jessica yelled from her room.

"Yah! Stop screeching! I know that because I was the one who told Minho to have a surprise for him. I have a plan to thank him for his kindness." Yuri said.

"Really? I have to go get something for him." Sooyoung said, shocked.

"I'll come to the mall with you and we'll go get something." Taeyeon offered.

"Thanks." Sooyoung said, as the two began to get ready to leave.

"Wait up, me and Sica want to come too!" Yoona said. Sica slowly got up and nodded, stretching.

 

To: Jonghyun

From: Yuri

Jonghyun oppa,

I already knew that it was Key's b-day. I found out, told Minho to make you guys have a surprise for him, and I would do something with him before I took him back to your dorm.

My plan is to take Key to the park and surprise him there around 2. Then, at 5 sharp, he will be at your dorm, unless you text me to somehow force him to stay longer.  Then SURPRISE!

 

To: Yul Choding

From: Jong

Aww... that's so sweet! Minho, huh?

Anyways, that's a great idea. I'll show the guys what you sent, k?

 

To: Jonghyun

From: Yuri

-_- I have Minho on speed dial. It's easy for me to call him.

 

To: Key oppa

From: Yuri

Key oppa,

can you please come to the park with me? Everyone else is busy. Dress nicely.

 

Aigoo, I wanted to just rest. Oh well, Yuri's fun, so I'll go. Key thought. Why should I dress nicely? It's only the park. Now, I have to go back home to change. 

Key sprinted back home and rushed into the house.

To: Yul

From: Kibum

Yes I will! What time?

 

To: Key oppa

From: Yuri

hmm... come at 2pm sharp.  (Author's Note: haha, get it? 2pm? 2PM?

 

To: Yul

From: Kibum

Okay! :)

Key walked into his bedroom closet and searched. What should he wear?

 

At Guys' Dorm:

"Hyung? What took you so long?" Jonghyun whined to Onew as he tiredly walked inside, his arms filled with bags.

"Yah! Do you know how much trouble I went through to find streamers? I found all the balloons and stuff in one store. But the streamers took 3 stores of searching!!!! I am done with streamers!" Onew said frustratedly.

Jonghyun chuckled and said, " Okay. Let's begin decorating. I'll start blowing balloons and you put them up. Minho and Taeminnie are setting up food in the kitchen.

"Taeminnie, there is chicken, right?" Onew asked.

"Yes! You're here, so we made sure to get lots of chicken." Taemin said.

Onew smiled brightly and sat down.

At Girls' Dorm:

Yuri frantically threw a dress on the ground.

"Ughh, Yuri-ah! Where did you put your white dress?" She asked herself.

"There it is!" She exclaimed.

She slowly put on the dress and began to comb her hair. I look pretty good. Let's take a picture. Yuri thought.

She smiled at the picture and decided to put it on her instagram.

She checked the time: 1:00 pm.

She decided to start decorating at the park. She grabbed the necessary materials and walked outside. She got onto Tiffany unnie's scooter that she often let Yuri borrow and sped away to the park.