SM

Unforgettable
Minho nudged Taemin to be quiet. Taemin nodded and turned to the stage.
 
"Annyeong haseyo, students. I would like to welcome an SM representative to speak with you before we announce the selected trainees." The principal greeted. The students cheered loudly for the SM representative because they all knew who it was.
 
" Annyeong haseyo, students of Genie Arts High School, or GHS.  Its nice to see so many eager faces today. I'm Kwon BoA. You may know who I am, but for now, I'm only a stranger to you." BoA smiled. " I attended the showcase, if you saw me. I was impressed with the performances. You guys could've passed on for singers and dancers. Your stage performance was phenomenal. I was nothing like this, when I first performed."
 
Jonghyun chuckled and said, "Then, we must be really good, if we are better than BoA-ssi when she was in our position." Minho grinned and slapped Jonghyun's shoulder.
 
"Yah, stop it!" Jonghyun winced, reverting his attention back to BoA.
 
"Okay, now I think I'll announce the trainees." BoA said, looking at the principal. He nodded and she began to speak.
 
"Congratulations to the following students for becoming SM trainees. Please come up to the stage when your name is called;  Jessica Jung, Kim Jonghyun, Lee Jinki, Lee Soonkyu, Choi Sooyoung, Lee Taemin, Im Yoona, Kim Taeyeon, Kim Hyoyeon, Stephanie  Hwang, Kim Kibum,  Seo Joo-Hyun, Park Sunyoung, Kwon Yuri, and I believe that's it." BoA read aloud.
 
Minho's smile faded. He wasn't accepted. He was still lacking talent. Minho turned to look at his friends who were congratulating each other.
 
Congratulations, Jonghyun hyung, Taemin, Onew hyung, Key, Yoona, Seohyun, Taeyeon noona, and all you guys...Yuri, are we over already? How will I see you when you're too busy training to become a singer? Hmm....maybe I should just look for another occupation in life.... It's been a while since I joined this school. Shouldn't I have  been recruited to a school by now? Minho was filled with negative thoughts. He tried to push away the disappointment of not getting into SM Entertainment and concentrate on being happy for his friends. It was useless, however. 
 
Minho put on his warm winter coat and walked outside. Despite the chill, it felt nice to get some fresh air. He ignored the loud chatter heard and closed his eyes when he reached the courtyard. It was becoming his personal area, along with Yuri. 
 
Why did my life suddenly shift it's gears? Minho, stop thinking so negatively. Is Taemin rubbing off on you? You always have next year to work on yourself. But that's it. Then you would have to re enroll. Why did I even enroll to this school? Minho sighed. He looked at his hands and folded them together. 
 
"Minho!" Key called, sprinting in a hurry towards Minho.
 
"What's wrong?" Minho asked, shifting into an upright position immediately. 
 
"Are you alright?" Key worried. He sat down on the bench.
 
"Of course I'm alright. Why would I not be?" Minho forced out.
 
"Minho, you're such a bad liar. I know. SM must be crazy for not realizing your talent. You are amazing, Choi Minho." Key assured.
 
"Stop with the sweet talk, dude. It's useless. We all know I'm  average. Average in looks, talent, and everything." Minho smiled suddenly. It was all of sudden silly to him. How did he expect that he, Choi Minho, would ever become a singer? Where had that thought even come up?
 
"Minho-" 
 
"Stop! Can I have some time alone?" Minho interrupted. 
 
"Sure. Just don't stay here too long." Key warned, leaving Minho behind. 
 
Tears began to trickle down Minho's cheek. He quickly wiped them away. 
 
A friend is good for laughing with, spending money with, gossiping with, sharing happy moments with, but a friend can never understand your sadness. They cannot empathize your feeling of gloominess. Minho learned this today. He wanted to just disappear from the world for a moment. While his friends were celebrating their greatest moment, he was mourning about his darkest. 
 
~~~
"Yah, where's Minho?" Yuri wonder aloud to Seohyun.
 
"He's in the courtyard, according to Taemin." Seohyun replied, packing her things. As they were now trainees of SM Entertainment, they began the process of packing.Any day now, they were expected to move to separate dorms near the SM Building. 
 
"I wish Minho was accepted too. Why wasn't he? It's not like he's not super talented." Yuri said, absentmindedly. 
 
"Wait, he isn't. He should have been accepted. I think that more than 14 people were going to be chosen." Yuri jumped up, startling Seohyun.
 
"Unnie, where are you going?" Seohyun questioned, catching up to Yuri's fast walking. 
 
"To my room, to find the sheet about SM's casting for the showcase." Yuri answered. She opened several of her drawers and Jessica's drawers(whom she shared a room with) and began to search for the paper. With luck, she found it shoved underneath her previous essays. 
Yuri clutched it and examined the paper carefully. Her eyes lit up. 
 
"Seohyun-ah! I'll be right back!" Yuri yelled, running out of the dorm. Yuri ran to the auditorium, as if her life depended on it. 
 
She saw BoA and the principal, Mr.Nam speaking. Immediately, she climbed several stairs and bowed before them.
 
The principal looked at Yuri with confusion and said, "uh, Annyeong haseyo. You are Kwon Yuri, correct? The girl who did a special performance in the winter showcase?" 
 
"Ne, seon-saeng nim. I am here to tell you something vital." Yuri informed, holding up a piece of paper. 
Mr.Nam took the paper from Yuri's hands and looked at it. His eyes widened in disbelief, as he read more and more of it. 
 
"BoA-ssi, please let me see your speech." Mr.Nam ordered. "Ne. Here." BoA said. "What?!?!" Mr.Nam exclaimed, astonished at the speech. "We have made a huge mistake."
Author's Note: Annyeong! How was this chapter?