Practice

Unforgettable

"Good luck, everyone." Mr.Kang projected to the small group of students sitting in the corner of the auditorium. Instead of having classes that day, they were practicing for the winter showcase, which was tomorrow.

All the students got up and went to their respective groups for practice. Yuri gathered with her friends, along with Minho, who joined his friends.

"Omo! I can't wait!" Sooyoung squealed in excitement.

"What if we mess up , though?" Seohyun imagined, worriedly.

"You'll do great!" Yuri assured her. Seohyun smiled and felt relieved.

"Kwon Yuri, Choi Minho, Hyunseung, and Hyuna, please follow me." Mr.Kang gestured.

Yuri and the girls looked at each other in wonder.

Yuri followed Minho to Mr.Kang.

"Hello guys. Remember I said that there will be 2 special performances? Well, the 4 of you are going to be in these performances. Minho and Yuri, you'll be in one and Hyunseung and Hyuna, you'll be in the other. I'll hand you your song lyrics and your concepts, the type of emotions you should release while singing, and all that. Minho, Yuri, go to Shi seon-saeng nim. Hyunseung and Hyuna, go to Lee seon-saeng him. Thank you and I'm positive that you'll do excellent." Mr.Kang smiled at each one of them and left.

"Minho, this is so amazing!" Yuri exclaimed.

"Ne, lets get going." Minho smiled and together they left.

They reached the classroom where Ms.Shi was and opened the door.

"Annyeong haseyo, Shi seon-saeng him." Minho greeted.

"Annyeong haseyo." Yuri bowed.

"Annyeong, Yuri, Minho. Congratulations for being selected for the performance. You two are very talented. I heard that you got into this school, before the admittance age." Ms.Shi said, looking impressed.

"Ne." Yuri replied.

"Lets get started. We' ll be here until 2:30, so you're having your lunch here. Tell your friends that you won't be coming to lunch. You'll be eating here." Ms.Shi said. 

"I'll tell them." Minho said. Yuri nodded.

"Oh, you two are friends? It's fortunate for you to do a duet together then." Ms.Shi said.

TO: Jonghyun hyung

FROM: Minho

Hey, hyung. Yul and I have to practice for the showcase, so we're not going to come to lunch, okay!

Jonghyun smiled as he read the text message from Minho.

"What's so funny?" Jessica asked.

"Minho and Yuri are ditching us for each other. Kidding. They're practicing for the showcase." Jonghyun said. Jessica squealed and told Seohyun. Pretty soon, the entire group knew and were talking about it.

"They're really hitting it off. Its like they're already going out." Taemin chuckled.

"So, once they go out, all our couples will be complete." Yoona said.

"Hey, what about you and Taemin?" Key smirked. Everyone knew Taemin and Yoona were already going out.

"Uh...ummm...."Yoona stumbled over her words, trying to find a solution about what to say.

"We knew that you were dating!" Jessica laughed, high-fiving Jonghyun.

"What? How?" Taemin questioned, shocked.

"Its obvious. You guys were acting all cute with each other, so we assumed." Sooyoung said.

Yoona blushed, as Taemin put his arm around her shamelessly.

"That's great Minho. Yuri, excellent. But open up to Minho, okay? Tell him how you feel through the song! That's it for today. Practice again later today. Here's the CD and see you guys tomorrow." Ms.Shi handed Yuri the CD and smiled at her. Yuri smiled at her back and realized something.

"Yuri? Do you want to go now?" Minho repeated.

"Sorry. Lets go!" Yuri grinned and they left for Minho's dorm first.

~~~

"Well, see you later? At 5, we'll practice, okay?" Yuri said.

"Ne. But I'll walk you to your dorm. You'll be bored on the way."

"But when you go back, then you'll be bored."

"Yul, I'd rather want me to be bored than you." Yuri blushed and nodded.

The two walked side by side and headed to Yuri's dorm. Finally, they reached their destination.

"We're already here? I wanted to talk more!" Yuri sighed.

Minho grinned.

"Ani, you have to rest your voice. Bye Yuri." Minho dragged her into the dorm."Close your eyes and give me your dorm keys." Yuri obeyed. Minho took them and opened the door.

"Minho! What are you doing here?" Sooyoung asked.

"Uh...nothing. Bye Yuri! See you later!" Minho quickly said and left, mortified. Yuri opened her eyes and laughed. Minho was always awkward with her when her friends were there. He was the polite, shy boy when the girls were present.

"Aigoo...coming home with Minho!!!" Sooyoung teased. Yuri blushed and hit Sooyoung on the shoulder and sat down next to her on the couch.

"Unnie! Stop it!" Yuri said, trying to hide her smile.

The girls continued to tease each other and had a sweet unnie-dongsaeng moment.

Later on....

Yuri and Minho practiced their special performance and successfully got down the lyrics of the song.

Author's Note:

Kyaa~!!! The winter showcase is tomorrow! How do you think they are going to do?