Operation True Love

Unforgettable

To:Sergeant Sica

From: Jonghyun

Tell the girls to come to the courtyard instantly! I'm coming with the guys!

 

To:Jjongie

From:Sica

Sure.

 

"Guys, let's get ready for our operation! Be ready in 5 minutes!" Jessica yelled.

"Yah, Sica! I am going to see Onew! 5 minutes is not enough for me to get ready." Taeyeon complained, getting up from the couch.

"Too bad. You look fine all the time. Just hurry." Sica said, grabbing her shoes.

Meanwhile in the guy's dorm....

"Minho-yah! Where is my tie?!?!" Jonghyun yelled from his room.

"I don't know!" Minho answered. Taemin, Jonghyun, and Onew were furiously getting ready to see their crushes for the operation to get Key and Sooyoung and Minho and Yuri together.

"You borrowed it for the dance last year!" Jonghyun shouted once again.

"I returned it!" Minho rushed into Jonghyun's room and pulled out a drawer from Jonghyun's dresser. He picked up a dark blue tie that was neatly folded along with the rest.

"Oh. Thanks." Jonghyun quietly said and continued to get ready.

"By the way, hyung, I'll be practicing my Sing-Off perfomance with Yuri soon in the music room, so I won't be here, until maybe 3." Minho said.

Finally, at quarter to 11, the small group gathered at a picnic table in the courtyard near the dorms.

"Okay, we have gathered here to recognize the love lives of Yuri, Key, Sooyoung, and Minho. What do we know now about them?" Jonghyun spoke up in a professional tone.

"Dude, this is a small discussion between friends. Why so serious?" Onew jokingly commented.

"Fine." Jonghyun groaned.

"Anyway, let's get going. I didn't think Key hyung liked Yuri." Taemin interuppted the mock arguement between the two.

"Me neither. Yuri unnie never really talked about Key oppa in a boyfriend way. She never really talked about Key at all. However, she always told us about the silly things Minho did or what Minho said that was funny. It made me think she really loved Minho." Seohyun brought up.

"Yeah... Minho always told us the things Yuri did and stuff. He really takes care of her well. I think he loves her." Onew added.

"Then, why would Yuri agree to go out with Key?" Hyoyeon asked.

"She was probably not thinking or surprised then. She always agrees with people when she is surprised or in a good mood. She must've been in a good mood." Taeyeon supposed.

"Key never really talked about Yuri either. He talked about Sooyoung once." Jonghyun said.

"I think that Key has a plan to win Sooyoung's heart. And that plan includes Yuri." Jessica suddenly exclaimed.

"What? Key would never play with someone's heart to get Sooyoung." Onew disagreed.

"He wouldn't, but I feel this time I think he forgot about others' feelings." Jessica argued.

"Are you sure, Jess?" Tiffany questioned.

"I have a feeling." Jessica thought aloud.

"Eh. Whatever." Yoona said.

"Now, is this all the meeting is about?" Taemin wondered out loud.

"Of course not. We wait until Sooyoung comes back to see what's up with her reaction of the couple. Then we can act. Right, guys?" Taeyeon proclaimed. Everyone except Jessica slowly nodded. But no one noticed her.

Author's Note:

This chapter was a bit short. Sorry. I tell you that the next chapter will be very interesting and longer.

And, hello to my new subscribers! :) Do you like my story so far?