"No..... Don't go!"

Unforgettable

"Yoong, we are going to play the legendary game of truth or dare." Jessica smiled mischeivously.

"Aniyo, Noona!" Minho complained.

"Yah, you're just scared of playing." Jessica said.

"NO! I'M NOT! LET'S PLAY!" Minho yelled.

The group gathered in the hall in a big circle.

"Wait, first let's take selcas!" Tiffany shrieked.

"Yeah!" Hyoyeon agreed.

The group took many heart-warming, adorable selcas.

20090410_snsd_4.jpg

"Okay, now let's start." Taemin, eagerly sat down next to Yoona and Minho. Next to Minho, sat Yuri. Next to Yuri, sat Sooyoung. Next to Sooyoung, sat Key. Next to Key, sat Jessica. Next to Jessica, sat Jonghyun. Next to Jonghyun, sat Onew. Next to Onew, sat Taeyeon. Next to Taeyeon, sat Hyoyeon. Next to Hyoyeon, sat Seohyun. Next to Seohyun, sat Tiffany.

"Okay! I'll go first. Hmmm... Jessica, truth or dare." Taeyeon said.

" Truth." Jessica said.

"If you could hug anyone in this room, other than Jonghyun, who would you hug?" Taeyeon asked.

"Wow....um.... I would hug Taeyeon unnie!" Jessica got up and gave a Taeyeon a big hug.

"Aigoo... you give such good hugs." Taeyeon said.

"Now, your turn, Jessica." Onew said.

"Umm... Key! Truth or Dare." Jessica said.

"Dare."

"Oooo, we have a daredevil. Let's see. Come closer. I need to whisper. Tell Sooyoung in 5 minutes that you have foot rashes."

"Noona! Fine, I'll do it." Key whined. "But I don't need to do it yet. Sica noona said so. So, now my victim is now Jonghyun hyung. Truth or Dare."

"Dare of course." Jonghyun smugly said.

"Go outside and yell 'I have bladder issues!'" Key stopped himself from laughing.

"Yah, you're so evil!!!" Jonghyun groaned and got up and walked to the door. He opened and walked a first few steps from the dorm.

Jonghyun prepare himself mumbling, "I am going to kill Key.", and finally yelled, "I have bladder issues!!!!" Instantly, an elderly woman who was walking by, gave him a strange look.

Jonghyun sheepishly smiled at her and stomped inside. Inside, everyone was laughing to their hearts' content. He glared at them and they quieted down.

"Sooyoung-ah," Key whispered loudly.

"Yes," Sooyoung said eagerly.

" I have foot rashes." Key said, smiling brightly.

"Yah, why are you telling her this?" Taeyeon exclaimed.

"Sica noona dared me to!" Key said.

"Oh."

"Now, it's my turn. Yuri. Truth or Dare." Jonghyun asked.

"Dare." Yuri said.

"Okay, pick either Minho or Taemin to go to the beach with you." Jonghyun declared. Please pick Minho, please pick Minho, Jonghyun thought.

"Um... I would pick Taemin because he's younger and would be more fun to build sandcastles and play in the water with." Yuri happily said.

Uggh, Note to self: Be more energetic for my age. Minho thought.

" Sooyoung unnie, Truth or dare." Yuri asked.

"Dare." Sooyoung said.

" I dare you to watch the entire drama of Playful Kiss." Yuri said.

"Yuri-ah, waeyo! I don't like sappy dramas!" Sooyoung whined.

"Yah! It's not sappy! It's a good drama!" Yuri yelled.

"Calm down, Yuri." Minho said, putting his hand around her shoulder.

"Yah! Let go of me!" Yuri said, moving away from Minho. Minho mentally slapped himself for even trying to make a move.

"My turn! Onew oppa! Truth or dare!" Sooyoung said.

"Umm... Truth... no no dare!" Onew announced.

Sooyoung clapped her hand in excitement and decided, "Onew oppa, I dare you to kiss Taeyeon unnie on the cheek or hug her. And what luck! She's sitting right next to you." Onew and Taeyeon both began to blush furiously.

"Do it! Do it! Do it!" The others chanted. Onew slowly got closer to Taeyeon and gave a slight peck on the cheek.

"Aww...." Yuri piped.

"Right? That's so adorable!" Jessica agreed.

"Yah, hyung. You know you wanted to. And Noona, you know you liked it." Jonghyun nudged Onew's shoulder, while Onew continued blushing. 

Suddenly, they heard a knock on the door. When Key opened it, there stood a tall woman smiling warmly at Key.

"Young boy, my name is Choi Jung In. I am Choi Sooyoung's mother. Is Choi Sooyoung here?" Sooyoung's mother said, smiling.

"Annyeonghaseyo," Key bowed. "Yes, ajhumma. She is here. Sooyoung! Your umma is here!"

"Yes, umma?" Sooyoung asked, running to the door.

"Sooyoung, we have to leave to Incheon for a few weeks. Your grandmother is not feeling well." Sooyoung's mother said.

"Aigoo... when are we leaving?" Sooyoung asked, with a worried look on her face.

"Right now. Let's go to your dorm and pack. I'm sorry, what's your name?" Choi Jung In asked Key.

"My name is Kim Kibum, but you can call me Key." Key politely said.

"Key. Okay, I'm sorry, but Sooyoung has to leave."

"Okay. Bye Sooyoung." Key waved as she reluctantly left. Key walked back inside and told them the news about Sooyoung.  No, don't go... Key thought. 

Author's Note:

Comment on how you think of the story so far! :)

See you in a month! I'll miss you guys!! Please don't unsubscribe while I'm gone!

I love you guys! :)