The Walk Home

Unforgettable

"I'm tired. I'll leave. Bye everyone!" Yuri suddenly exclaimed.

"Are you okay?" Minho got up and asked, worried of her sudden statement. Jonghyun nudged Key's shoulders at Minho's love for Yuri.


"Ne. I'm fine." She smiled at him and was about to walk out, when Key called her name.

"Yes?" She asked. 

"Yuri-ah, can I walk you to your dorm?" Key asked.

"Sure! Come on." He slid his hand into hers and they walked out together. Minho stared off in jealousy. 

"Oppa, why did you want to walke me home?" Yuri questioned curiously.  

"Yah, you're my girlfriend. I'm supposed to walk you home or else people might kidnap you in the dark." She raised her eyebrows at him. He knew that the entire dormitory grounds were filled with lights. There was no chance of a kidnap occcuring. 

" Yuri-ah, stop calling me Oppa from now on, okay?" Key asked. He knew that he would tell her the plan tomorrow when Sooyoung came. Why not start now with the ending of their "relationship"? 

"Why?" Yuri said.

"Because...." Key said,thinking about what to say. "It makes me feel old, okay?" 

"Ne!" She giggled. Yuri suddenly stopped.

"Hey, why did you stop?" Key asked.

"Because I'm home. Bye!" She waved good-bye and was about to give Key a hug when he stopped her.

"What's wrong?" She asked, staring at Key's eyes.

" I just want to say thank you for everything you have done for me Kwon Yuri. I will never forget you. Thank you so so much. If it wasn't for you, I probably would never have met such amazing people. I am truly sorry for anything I have done wrong. I didnt' mean it." Key blurted out. He had indirectly told her his sincere apology. Yuri stared at him for a moment.

Why is he apologizing? She thought. 

"You have never done anything wrong. You probaby never have. Oh well. You're probably apologizing for fun! That's strange though. Whatever!" Yuri exclaimed, cheerfully. Suddenly, Key hugged her tightly and said goodbye.

She waved, still in shock of what he had just done. 

Key walked back to the dorm, thinking. What if Yuri doesn't accept my apology. I am screwed. I'll have a bunch of haters. And what about Minho?

He opened the door and walked in to see Jonghyun and Jessica sitting in front of the TV.

"Where is everyone?" Key asked.

"They're eating ramen noodles. You should join them. We already finished." Jonghyun said.

"Okay. By the way, I indirectly apologized to Yuri." Key said.

"What?!?!?!?!" Jessica shouted.

"I didn't tell her the plan. I just said sorry for everything I haved done to you and stuff like that." Key said.

"Well, that's good." Jonghyun said, staring at Key's gloomy expression. "Yah, it's alright. Yuri will understand. Calm down!" 

Key nodded and walked into the kitchen.

Author's Note:

Hi everyone! Sorry for the short chapter! The next chapter will be longer hopefully! :)

Aren't you excited for Sooyoung's return? What will happen to Yuri when she finds out about Key's plan?