Into the New World

Unforgettable

Yuri jumped up and down excitedly as she stared at the TV screen in the Ingikayo waiting room.

"Unnie, I don't feel that this moment is real!!!" Yuri gushed to Taeyeon.

"Neither do I! I'm so excited!" Taeyeon smiled.

"So Nyuh Shi Dae! Please come on. Your stage is coming up." A PD called, opening the door.

The girls squealed and rushed out the door.

They nervously looked at each other and shouted, "Right Now its Girls Generation!!!!"

Yuri stepped onto  the stage and took a deep breath.

~~~

"Komapseumnida, So Nyuh Shi Dae.  Your song, 'Into the New World', was amazing." The MC recognized.

"We did it." Sooyoung whispered as they went back to their company car.

"That was truly wonderful." Seohyun expressed.

"I want to do this again!!" Jessica shrieked.

"We are." Yoona chuckled.

The girls remained silent, taking in their debut performance of 'Into The New World'. They felt elated to finally have debuted. They were also surprised about the volume of fan chants they received. It was very surreal for them.

Suddenly, Yuri's phone began to ring. She picked it up and glanced at the caller ID. Her heart fluttered when she saw who it was.

"Yeobo seyo?"

"Yuri-ah!!! Congratulations!!! I saw you on TV! You were amazing!"

"Komawo."

"I'm so proud of you. Guess what? I'm going to be joining you soon!" The voice cheered.

Yuri tilted her head in confusion.

"Minho, what are you saying?"

"I'm saying Onew hyung, Jonghyun hyung, Key, Taemin, and I were chosen to be in a group called SHINee."

"SHINee?" Yuri giggled at the name. Hyoyeon and Jessica stared at Yuri, wondering what she was talking about.

"Wait, I'll put the phone on speaker." Yuri stated.

"Minho, I'm on. All of us can hear you." Yuri said.

"Annyeong haseyo, sunbae-nim." Minho teased.

"Yah!" Sooyoung shouted.

"Mianhae. I thought it would be fun to say that." Minho chuckled. He told the girls about SHINee.

"Minho-ah, good luck! Tell everyone we said hi!" Taeyeon smiled.

"Ne. Congratulations on a successful debut! You're the talk of the public!" Minho said.

"Well, Annyeong. We'll talk later." Yuri said.

"I'll miss you, Yul. Annyeong." Minho shared openly, hanging up the phone. 

Yuri remained silent. Her memories with Minho poured out again. She blinked, trying to get rid of them.

Sunny, who was sitting next to Yuri, patted her shoulder lightly, as if to remind her it would work out in the end. Yuri smiled gratefully.

~~~~

Life had become busy for Girls' Generation. They had many variety show appearances and many singles coming out, such as Baby Baby and Kissing You.

Meanwhile, SHINee had just debuted with "Noona Neumo Yeppeo(Replay)".

 The girls had come to support them, despite the awkwardness between some of them(Taeyeon and Onew and Jessica and Jonghyun).

SHINee had made a name for themselves, with the precision of their dancing and their ability to sing without any trouble while perfectly showcasing the dance choreography. They swooned many people's hearts, particularly the noonas.

There was no time for love now. Minho and Yuri had no time to even say hello to each other. Although it upset them, they know that there were slim chances of the two dating in the future.

Author's Note:

Hi chingus!

Sorry for the lack of updates! I've been focusing on my studies lately...

Thank you for answering the poll to those who did!

"Unforgettable" is coming to an end... :(

That's why this chapter is very short!

Next chapter may be the last one ;) You'll have to wait and see if it really is the last one.....