Excitement

Unforgettable

Tears began to roll down Yuri's cheek.

"Yuri-ah, why are you crying? Have I done anything wrong?" Key looked at her worriedly.

"No, you haven't. When you called me Sunshine Yul, it reminded me of my umma. Umma was the only one who called me that. After she passed away, the nickname passed away, too." Yuri said, looking at the ground.

"Sorry." Key said.

"It's okay, Key oppa! Don't you have to go to class now?" Yuri asked.

"Right, I have to go now. Bye! I'll see you later." Key waved good-bye and left. Yuri walked out of the music room. She tied her hair up. A flyer caught her attention as she finished. It read:

GHS Annual SING/DANCE OFF!!!!!

Join Now!

All You Need To Join is:

-Junior or Senior Attending this School

-One of your major must be either Singing or Dancing

Sign up at the Front Desk!

 

Yuri  thought to herself. Should I join? I'll tell everyone about this! They might want to join.

Yuri took out her phone and began to type.

 

 TO: Key Oppa, Sica Unnie, Minho, Yoona, Taeyeon Unnie, Taeminnie, Onew, Jonghyun, Sooyoungie, Hyo, Seobaby, Fanyfany

FROM: Yuri

Omo~!!! The GHS Annual Dance Off is here!!! Kyaa~!!!!! Let's join! Hyoyeon unnie, didn't you say it was fun when you did it last year? We should join! Sign up at the Front Desk!

 

She put her phone away and ran to her dorm as it was beginning to rain. She knocked on the door. After a few minutes of knocking, she realized that no one was home yet. She took out her keys and opened the door. She walked in and dropped her backpack, but quickly put it in her room, so Taeyeon won't scold her.

Beep. Her phone made a noise. She took her phone out of her backpack and checked it. It was from Minho.

 

TO: Yul

From: Minho

Really?!?!?! We should join together!!! :)

 

She smiled and nodded. It might be fun with Minho, even though she was thinking of doing it with the girls.

Beep.Beep.Beep.Beep.Beep.Beep.Beep.Beep. Several messages came as she was replying to Minho's text. She sighed and clicked on each one.

 

TO: Yul Choding

From: Jong

Yuri-ah,

Sica and I agree! We should join! Onew, Yoona, Sooyoung and Key also told me to tell you they agree!

 

Yuri's face lit up.

TO: Jonghyun

FROM: Yuri

That's great!!! Except Minho and I are doing one group! So the rest of you are doing it however you want!

 

Jonghyun grinned at the fact that MinYul were working together. He had always wanted the couple to go out.

Yuri looked at the next text.

TO: Yul

FROM: Taemin

That's a great idea! Key hyung heard from Jonghyun hyung that you and Minho hyung are doing the dance-off together! That's so cute!!!

TO: Tae

FROM: Yuri

Yah! Stop it! I'm doing it to be nice!!!

 

Yuri saw that the last text was froom Yoona and Jessica.

 

TO: Yul Choding

FROM: Sica, Yoong

Yul, that's cool! We should do it together!!!! With the song you wrote!

 

TO: Sica, Yoona

FROM: Yuri

Aniyo, I can't! I'm already doing it with Minho! Sorry!

 

TO: Yul Choding

FROM: Sica, Yoong

It's okay! We'll just partner up or something!

 

Yuri looked up as she saw Taeyeon waving her hand in front of the phone. She grinned at Taeyeon.

"Yul, I read your text and Onew told me that you were doing the dance-off thing with Minho, am I right?" Taeyeon nudged Yuri's elbow.

"Yes, I am. He asked me and I thought why not? Don't make such a big deal! Onew oppa told you, huh?" Yuri raised her eyebrows and Taeyeon began to blush.

Yuri began to text Minho that she agreed with working with him.

 

NIGHT. AT THE GIRLS' DORM.

"So, girls, our final groups for this wonderful event is:

1) Minho and Yuri

2) Yoong and Taemin

3) Sica and Key

4) Taeyeon and Sunny

5) Hyoyeon and Sooyoung doing a dance

6) Jonghyun with a Solo

7)  Seo with a Solo

8) Onew and Lee Hyun-Ji

Right?" Taeyeon confirmed.

"Yes, I'll send this to Taemin so he can show the guys!" Yoona offered and began to furiously text.

"Okay. I'm sleepy. Good night." Sica said, heading into her room, followed by Seohyun.

 

NIGHT. AT THE GUYS' DORM.

"Hyungs! Yoona texted me the entire list of our final groups. They are:

1) Minho and Yuri

2) Yoong and Taemin

3) Sica and Key

4) Taeyeon and Sunny

5) Hyoyeon and Sooyoung doing a dance

6) Jonghyun with a Solo

7)  Seo with a Solo

8) Onew and Lee Hyun-Ji

That's it."

"I agree with everything. We'll sign up and stuff first thing tomorrow!" Onew said with a yawn.

"I'll text Yoona back and tell her." Taemin said.

"Yes, good night. I'm sleepy." Minho waving good-bye as he left the room.

Author's Note:

Are you excited for the next part? Don't worry! I'll update soon! :)