The New Boy

Unforgettable

 

Kwon Yuri looked at the sky and smiled. Finally, back to school... After a weekend full of homework, she was happy that she was finished and could come back to school empty-handed.

"Yuri-ah! You'll be late for homeroom if you don't hurry!" Sica yelled from the school.

"Coming!" She ran to her and inside the building.

"Good morning, Students. We have a few very special announcements today. Please hold on." Mr. Kang said. He began to take attendance.

"Yah, it might be about us becoming trainees of an entertainment company!" Taeyeon unnie cried with happiness.

"Unnie, you're so positive! I don't think so though. Even if it is, what if the teachers don't think I'm ready for that?" Yuri asked worriedly.

"Yuri-ah, you won an award for best academically and vocally talented last year! You're also beautiful. What else is missing? Don't worry!" She patted Yuri's head assuringly.

"Attention students. We have a new student. Luckily, since it's the beginning of the year, he can adjust quickly. Please introduce yourself." Mr.Kang pointed at an average-sized boy who smiled brightly.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Kibum. You can call me Key. My majors are Singing, Dancing, Acting, Comedy, and Entertainment." Key said.

"Welcome Key. Please sit next to Kwon Yuri over there. She will help you with everything you need. Okay Yuri?" The teacher said.

"Yes, Mr.Kang." Yuri smiled at Key who smiled back at her. Key sat down next to her.

Yuri waved at him and said, "Hi...my name is Kwon Yuri. You can call me Yuri."

"Hi! My name is Key, as I said up there." She continued smiling and turned back to the front of the room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lunch

 

"Yah, Yuri-ah! Come quickly!" Sooyoung pulled her arm.

"Unnie, wait... I'm trying to find Key oppa. He can sit with Taemin, Jonghyun oppa, Onew oppa, and all those people." Yuri insisted.

"Fine... hurry though! I'm going outside to eat with the others." She walked away.

"Key oppa! Come eat with us!" Yuri called.

"Yes, I'm coming." He took his lunch and ran to her. She's so pretty....he thought. She grabbed his hand and walked him outside where everyone was.

"Look, you have a new friend. His name is Key." Yuri said. Minho angrily looked at how he was holding Yuri's hand. Yuri was his, not yet, but soon.

She told him to sit down and he choose a seat next to Sooyoung and Minho. Lunch continued on.

Yuri, Taeyeon, and Yoona talked about the special announcement that Mr.Kang could not announce because he had a phone call.

"Aigoo.... what would he have said?" Yoona questioned impatiently.

"It was probably about our showcase coming up in the winter. Right, Yuri? Mr.Kang was telling us he was going to talk about it a few days ago." Taeyeon thought. Yuri absentmindedly looked at the trees.

"Yuri-ah! Pay attention!" Yoona yelled.

"Oh, sorry." Yuri apologized and excused herself to go to her next class.

"Yuri, can you please wait for me? I'm just going to go throw out my garbage." Key pleaded.

"Sure."

"Yuri-ah, can you wait for me, too?" Minho could not let Key be ALONE with Yuri. He jogged to her and patted her head.

The three people left soon.

"Minho definitely likes Yuri!" Onew said to Jonghyun.

"Of course he does! He won't even let Key be with her. Speaking of Key, he's a good guy. He'll get along perfectly with us." Jonghyun agreed.

"Yeah... we'll be good friends." Onew said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Annyeong~!!!! I hope you like it so far! Sorry if it is a bit boring! It'll get better! I promise! It was a bit short...