CHAPTER 8

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

Jaejoong walked towards the cafe after drop Junsu at campus. He headed to the table and orders his drink to waitress. He looked outside where people busy walked pass his place. While he waiting for Yunho his mind return to where he, Junho and Junsu in high schools.

Flashback

Jaejoong is talking with his friends when he classmate shouts for him.

“Yah!! Jae...Your dongsaeng” he friend inform as he in front of the door.

He walked lazily toward Junsu. Junsu look quite pale compare from this morning.

“Hmm...Why?” Jaejoong asks harshly. He feel that his blood boiling when he look at Junsu. Because of him Jaejoong was slapped by his dad when he open topics about Junsu in their house.

“Jae hyung...You know where Junnie hyung. I want ask something to him” Junsu ask softly.

“Why should I know? Maybe he at library” He replied without smile on his lips.

“Jae hyung...Can you call him for me?” Junsu voice becomes weak.

“Why me? You cannot walk anymore that you need my help huh? Go find him yourself. I’m busy” he walk to his friends without hesitate.

After a while Junsu leave he class he was awakened by news that Junsu faint. Without thinking he runs to sick room. Once he arrived there he hears a voice talking that he assume that Junho and Junsu.

“Why not take your medication in my bag? If not ask Jae hyung to help you to take it. You rush went to school until forget your medicine. Fortunately mom gives it to me” Junho nagging can be hear until outside.

“I’m fine Junnie hyung...I went to Jae hyung classroom but he nowhere to found. When I walk back to hyung class to take my medicine but who know that I faint” Junsu explain.

Jaejoong release sigh a relief. He cannot hear that anymore so he walk back to his classroom.

END FLASHBACK

His reveries broken when Yunho sit in front of him

“Hey!! Why pull you face like this? You have problems?” Yunho ask when he saw Jaejoong sour face.

“Yunho...You think I’m bad person?” Jaejoong asked without answer Yunho questions.

“Jae...You bad or not you are still my best friend. This must because Junsu that you become like this right?” Yunho replied.

“Somehow when I remembered back old memories Junsu never anger to me though I’m always utter words that hurt him. He didn’t fight back what I do to him” Jaejoong expressed his emotional to Yunho.

“Jae...You have your own reason why you do all of this. You want to make Junsu stay away from you. So now you cannot blame yourself what you do to him. And I think he never hate you Jae”

“Yes...I know that he never hate me...But I want Junsu hate me, angry me and revenge on me. This is only way to make my feeling toward him disappear Yunho” Jaejoong voice shaking to hide his sad feeling.

°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°

Jaejoong quiet late this morning. He doesn’t know why he feel doesn’t have mood for work today. But he knows that need force his body to work because his dad had entrusted him to manage company. His dad says that he wanted to take break from the business world.

“Good morning...Mom dad” Jaejoong sit beside his dad at dining table. His dad mumbled morning to him softly.

“Honey...We ask Junsu to coming back” Mr. Kim told his wife.

“I told him already...I said that you or Jae can pick him to home. But he refuses. He said that it only little fever” Mrs. Kim tell his husband.

“Who? Junsu?” Jaejoong put back his glass onto table. Suddenly he felt panics.

“Hmm...Mom called him just now. But his voice not cheerful and I know him sick. When I ask him, he said that he soak in rain last night” Mrs. Kim say with worried tone.

“Just ask him back. Even he stay at there he still couldn’t walk and enjoy with his fever. Jae can go pick him” Jaejoong offer himself.

“You think that Junsu want to Jae? No...If he say he didn’t want he will do it as well. He stubborn just like you Jae” Mrs. Kim know deep in Jaejoong heart he worry about Junsu but he just not shown to everyone.

“Dad agrees with you, Jae. After all, right now him at Yongsandong not to far from Seoul. Dad can go pick him.” Mr. Kim suddenly interrupted.

“It’s okay dad...I can go pick him...I had meeting with clients at there too” Mr. Kim only nod his head. Jaejoong that see the movement feel his heart wants to burst with happily.

It’s just a week that he can’t see Junsu. But he miss Junsu so badly now. Junsu smile, voice and everything. And he went to work with smile on his lips for a day.

 

*wht I'm doing~~。・゚゚・(>д<;)・゚゚・。。・゚゚・(>д<;)・゚゚・。