CHAPTER 14

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

In the morning Junsu walked to Jaejoong room. His mom asks him to wake up Jaejoong. He knocks the door lazily. After a few knocks Jaejoong still not replied Junsu twisted the knob slowly and peeks his head inside. He saw Jaejoong cocoon himself with a blanket on the bed. He walks approaching Jaejoong.

“Jae hyung...Wake up... It's morning already” Junsu shake Jaejoong softly and pull out the blanket from Jaejoong.

Jaejoong not make any move. Junsu inhaled a big breathe before shout.

“Hyung...WAKE UP...YOU’RE LATE TO GO WORK” Junsu scream near Jaejoong ear.

Jaejoong wake up instantly. He looks surroundings before his eyes landing on Junsu who folded his hand at chest while puffed his cheeks with anger.

“Yah...You need to scream huh? You wake up me gently huh?” Jaejoong ask while fell down back to mattress and pull blanket ready baack to sleep.

“Yah hyung...Don’t you dare to sleep again...Come on wake up...You need to go work” Junsu say and pull Jaejoong hand to make him sit. Junsu pull him many time but Jaejoong still in his state.

Suddenly Jaejoong pull his hand back with a force make Junsu falls on him.

“Arghh...Hyung” Junsu open his eyes and look as his face was inch from Jaejoong face. Jaejoong hands around his body. They exchange gaze for a while until Junsu pull himself from Jaejoong. Pink colour tainted on his face.

“Hurry up...B-breakfast” Junsu stutter and quickly run from Jaejoong room.

Jaejoong just stare blankly before he can digest anything. He just laugh when he remember Junsu face just now. He went to bathroom while still laugh. He feel that his day like in heaven today.

Jaejoong went to dining table after 15 minute. Junsu immediately low his head when he saw Jaejoong approaching table. He become quiet and his parents feel strange with Junsu antics.

“Morning...Mom...Dad” Jaejoong greet his parents and kisses his mom forehead. Junsu face becomes red when he remembers what happen in his hyung room.

“Come Jaejoong breakfast” Mrs. Kim says and pour a coffee for Jaejoong. Jaejoong look Junsu and laugh suddenly. His parents startled with their son laugh and look at each other shrugged their shoulder.  

“It’s okay mom...There are someone who uncomfortable with me” Jaejoong says while look at Junsu with his smirk and go away. Junsu gasp at Jaejoong answers.

Mr and Mrs. Kim look at Junsu for the answer. Junsu just shrugged his shoulder act as don’t know anything and continue his breakfast. But his heart begins to racing up and his face become redder. 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The Kim family resting at living room while watch a TV. Mr and Mrs. Kim chat to each other. While Jaejoong focuses his eyes on Junsu who doesn’t realize that he was watching by Jaejoong. Jaejoong smile to himself when he remembers the event that happens this morning. He feels so close to Junsu.

His smile was faded when a maid come while hold a phone.

“Junsu-shi...Here the call for you” A maid come and give phone to Junsu.

“Who?” Junsu asks.

“He said that he was Junsu friend” maids said and bow her head heading to continue her work. Jaejoong only hear they conversation.

“Hello” Junsu say to phone. Jaejoong become curious who is that.

“Hello...Junsu...It’s me Yoochun” A voice said cheerful.

“Ah...Doctor Park...Yes...There are something that can I help?” Junsu asks.

‘Who is Doctor Park’ Jaejoong ask himself.

Jaejoong busy with his thought and not notice that Junsu hung up the phone. He only realizes when his mom asks Junsu.

“Who is that, Junsu?” Mrs. Kim ask

“Oh...That Doctor Park...He is doctor at the Seoul Hospital” Junsu replied.

“Who? I never hear you talk about him” his mom ask

“He just transfers to Seoul Hospital from America” Mrs. Kim nodded her head and continues her chat with her husband.

Junsu turn to look at Jaejoong. He feel scare with Jaejoong glare. Jaejoong eyes show that jealousy and anger.

Jaejoong become jealous when Junsu say Doctor Park name sweetly. He cannot let Junsu go away from himself. He must do something to prevent it. He slams his hand onto the small table in front of him and went to his room without any words.