CHAPTER 47

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

Mrs. Kim cry in her husband chest. As soon as her husband arrive she immediately tell everything to her husband. While Junho and Jaejoong become speechless and shock with what happen early. Junho cannot believe what his hyung tell them just now.

“ Junsu will never hide something like this from us mum, dad. Maybe what Jae hyung said is true, all this pills is belong to his patients and he bring it back to do some experiment. it's not Junsu, Junsu will never run away from problems.” Junho suddenly talk.

Jaejoong don't give any response. He don't know what he feel this time. He feel like time stop ticking and world stop spinning. His mind deny of this. Junsu cannot die! Junsu cannot leave him! His heart protest. He get up suddenly make all look at him. But still don't have any words from his mouth. His legs drag him to upstairs.

“Jae, where you want to go? We have to find Junsu together.” Mrs. Kim asked.

“I'm sleepy. It's time to sleep, not to find him!” Jaejoong don't know what is in his mind this time.

“Hyung, are you insane? Please can you make us bicker at this time?” Junho approaching Jaejoong that have at the stairs.

“I don't like make my head ache think about him. And maybe the pills for his patients and we just make a conclusion that belong to him. Junsu don't tell us about that and if you still unsatisfied you can call his doctor!” Jaejoong walk to his room leaving them at down.

“Junho-ah! Just let be him. Dad want we find Junsu by ourselves. Tomorrow we meet him personally. We need to make sure the truth. Don't make a conclusion yet until we find the truth!”  

    ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:*

“Nehh...I know I'm stranger in the house, among the family and I really want to apologize because make you feel me a burden as long as I stay at this house. But trust me when I really thankful I can live in a family that love me. If hyung back later, can hyung send my regards to everyone at the home. I'm scare, I will never see them anymore. Fine, I will fulfil my promise now.”

Junsu words ring in my ears. Before that he never undertand the meaning behind the words but now really understands that. No! No way! No! All of this a lie! Junsu will never leave me! He cannot leave me! His tears drps without he realize. With all his strength punch the wall. He slide to the floor and cry out his heart. You know this from early right? You must want to hide this from us, right?! Why? Why Junsu-ah?! He bite his fist muffle his cry.     

     ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:*

“Jae, you want go out? Where?” Mrs. Kim ask when her see Jaejoong frantic get down.

“I want to go office. I’m already late.” Jaejoong rush to door without look at his mum. He don't his mum see his gloomy face.

“Hyung, you don't want follow us to see Junsu doctor?” Junho suddenly appear and stand beside his mum. Jaejoong just look at floor and continues his walk.

“Yah! Hyung, do you hear me?” He feel resentful when he see his hyung don't care this matter.

“I hear you. But for now, I really don't want to think about this. Maybe he just makes it. I have many works that wait me at office.”

“That's why I ask you follow us. To know whether it true or not. Hyung, are you still angry at Junsu?”

“Junho! I don't want to bicker with you in early morning. Please...If you really want to know, just go! I have appointment with clients!” He quickly walk to his car. His mum and Junho just can shake at his tempers. 

 

        ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:*

 

“Hyukjae-ah, did you know where he now?” Yoochun ask as he feel worries. Since last night he cannot contact Junsu and make decision to meet with Hyukjae.

“I'm sorry. I don't know. I try call him but he off his phone. And this morning his mum call me tell me that Junsu run away from the house and they also don't know where is he now.” Hyukjae feel worries after he get the call from Junsu's mum.

“ Have you tell his family about his disease?”

“No! I already promise with him never tell his family about that.” Hyukjae answer instantly.

“But, I think we should tell them now about that. His condition getting worse from day to day. He suppose stay at hospital for treatment. I'm worry if something happen to him with his condition.”

“I know. But what I worries is he never be like this. He will come find me if he have problems.” Hyukjae wipe his tears.

“You don't have any clue? We have to find him as soon as possible. Lately he always skips that his pills, he said he sick with this.”

“I don't know! I don't know! He never be like this!!” Hyukjae panics.

“It's ok. I need to go now. If you have any information quickly call me.” Yoochun get up. He must find Junsu immediately.

“Yoochun! What if we cannot find him?” He cling on Yoochun sleeves.

“Hyukjae-ah, we must can find him! We search him together hmm?” Hyukjae nodded.    

    ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:*

Junsu look at his black and blue arm. All blame on his clumsy when he it with the doro when he want to go out. His ignore his tears that drop heavily, his black and blue arm show him the condition of his body.

“Junsu...”

Junsu wipe his tears when there are knock on his door. And that the door open show an woman which around 50 years old smile to him.

“Junsu...What are doing here? The kdis told me that you don't eat yet. You have problems?” Mrs. Jung or known as 'Umma' at this orphanage.

“I'm fine. I just tried. And after this I will accompany the other children to do their homework.” Junsu want to hide the facts why he come here. Umma accepted him without ask more about that. He know her when he become volunteer when he still at high school.

“If you tired, it's ok. Just rest, there are other that can do it.”

“But I already promise with them that...”

“Junsu, don't force yourself. Umma see you are pale and you look so tired. Just rest for now, when you feel better you can do it with the kids.” She pat softly Junsu hair.

She want to go out but stop when Junsu call her.

“Umma, can you do me favour?”

“What?” She look puzzled.

“If there are anyone find me, can umma tell them that I don't have at here? I don't want anyone know me at here.” Junsu talk in his sobs.   

Junsu know he should not involve people in his problems but he have too. He don’t anyone know his hiding place. Especially, his family.

“Su, what’s wrong? You run from whom? She sit back and touch Junsu’s shoulders lovely.

“There are something that I need to settle and I think only think way can I take for now.” Junsu voice shaking.

“Fine. If you want like that, Umma will respect what you want to do. Just one thing, don’t you think if you run away you will solve your problems. Hmm, rest now” She smooth Junsu’s hair.

“Thank you, Umma”

“Welcome, my dear. If you want something just tell me or the other.”

       ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:* ☆.。.:*

Jaejoong brake his car at the side of road. He take a deep breath to calm himself. He feel his whole body shaking right now. He really cannot believe what Junho tell him in 5 min ago.

Jae hyung, Junsu really sick right now. We already ask his doctor and he tell us everything about Junsu. We need to find Junsu as soon as possible. His body become weaker from day to day. Hyung, you need to help me to find him.

“Arrgghhhh” Jaejoong hit the steering with his fist and scream his heart out. He cry hardly after that and scream loudly as he can.

He look at his surrounding and see a church.  He get out from his car walk into the church. There are so many people pray inside it. But he still don’t feel calm. Like there are something that hold him to walk further into it.

“Hello” Someone around his age greet him. Jaejoong can know that he is priest with look at his clothes.

“You have any problems?” He asked.

“Come let get in” He pursue Jaejoong to go inside.

Jaejoong just shock his head as he don’t want. The young priest just look at him puzzled.

“Why?”

“I have many sins. I feel like I don’t deserve to go inside”

“It’s ok. Come on. Oh, by the way I’m Siwon.” He pull Jaejoong.

“Jaejoong”

“You’re around here” Jaejoong nodded.

“You can tell me what make you gloomy. If you want.” Jaejoong just sit on the bench quietly. He stay there for an hour before he excuse himself.