CHAPTER 56

YOU ARE MY EVERTHING

"No! No way! No way! Maybe you make a mistakes! You need do again, doc! Please do it to me again! ” Junho quickly hold Jaejoong from attack the poor doctor. His mum already cry hardly in his dad chest.

The news really make them want to give up. None of them suitable to donor bone marrow to Junsu.

“Sorry...We already do the best. Can I ask you guys something?” The question from the doctor makes all of them quiet.

“What it is? Is there are other ways to save Junsu?” Mr. Kim ask impatiently to the doctor.

Doctor that in his late 40-er open the file on his desk.

“From the test we do...The result show that Junsu not actually your son, right? The blood test shows that DNA you guys not matching with Junsu.”

He know the topics is private but as a doctor, he need to put patients in his priorities. He have to be honest. Mr and Mrs. Kim look each other. While Jaejoong and Junho just stand there.

“Nehh...Junsu not our real son. He is our adopted son.”  

“But we always consider him as our own son.” Mrs. Kim adds after her husband.

“It’s not the problems, Mrs. Kim. But as I say before this, the possibilities are low for donor not from the real family. So, here I suggest that sir and ma’am try to find his real family if they still alive.”

“His parents already passed away since he is baby.” Mr. Kim say weakly as he not ready to lose Junsu.

“His uncle or aunty from his parents?” He ask again. He need to take a chance to save Junsu.

“As far I know, his appa is orphan. No have any siblings or relative. But for his umma, she have relative but I don’t know where are they.” Mrs. Kim say as she try to wipe her tears.

“Sir and ma’am. We really don’t have so much time now. Junsu body show that he can’t hold too much. We need to find them quickly and do the surgery immediately. And if Junsu’s friends want to does the test we welcome them do it. Only this way we can save Junsu. and the rest we just need to pray.”

“Yeobo! I don’t ready lose Junsu yet. What should we do?” Mrs. Kim hug her husband tightly.

Jaejoong slide down along the wall as his legs feel so jelly now. He doesn’t about his surrounding anymore as he cry loudly. Just Junsu face now plays in his mind. He run away from the doctor room and sit while hug his knees in his chest outside the room.

“Jae hyung. Come on” Junho suddenlu appear and touch Jaejoong shoulder.

Jaejoong just blink see Junho before his eyes run to find his parents that walk far from them.

“Dad!” Jaejoong shout and run to his parents.

“Dad! Please Jae,dad.” Jaejoong kneel and hug Mr. Kim legs tightly make the man stumble. He will beg again. Almost 2 weeks he have cold war with his dad. His dad always avoid from talking with him.

“Jae! What’s wrong? We discuss at home.” Mrs. Kim coax Jaejoong while her husband just stay without any words. Junho run to Jaejoong and try to pull Jaejoong get up.

“Dad, please! Please allow Jae marry with Junsu, dad! Jae can’t afford lose him, dad. Jae want to be his side. Please help me, dad! Jae really begging to you, dad!”

“There are so many ways that you can make he happy!” Mr. Kim pull his legs harshly from Jaejoong grips and walk away.

“Dad! Dad! Please help me, dad!” Jaejoong sobs uncontrolled. Junho always cry see the scene.

“Hyung! Please don’t be like this. We will coax dad again. Dad need to calm down first.”Junho help his hyung get up.

“Junho please! Hyung beg to you. Please help me!” Junho hug Jaejoong and smooth his back while Jaejoong repeat the same plead.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Mrs. Kim see her husband that stand in front the window and seem lost in his world. Since they arrived at home her husband don’t touch any food and water. Since Junsu sick their tears become they best friends.

“Yeobo.” Mrs. Kim walk to her husband and rub his back.

“I always love Junsu same like yeobo love him. I also love all our sons. Both of us love them equally.” Mrs .Kim cries beside her husband.

“Yeobo! Did you love me?” Mrs. Kim question make Mr. Kim gasp.

“What are you talk about?” Mr. Kim find his wife face beside him.

“Did you love me?” Mrs. Kim ask once again.

“Of course I love you, yeobo. You’re the best my wife beside my mum.” Answer Mr. Kim softly.

“If you love me. Must yeobo know how Jaejoong love Junsu, right?” Words from his wife make him change his face. He sighs angrily and walks to balcony.

“I don’t want hear anymore about this.” Mr. Kim says when he can sense his wife walk to him.

“Yeobo...I know you love Junsu like own son. Same with me. What’s happen he will always be our son and it never change. Even though we all love Junsu but in the reality he stills not our son.” Mr. Kim shut up as he absorbs everything what his wife say.

“I always obey you, yeobo. I’m never ever against you yeobo. I respect you as my husband. Man that I love in this world. I beg to you, yeobo. Please fulfil Jaejoong and Junsu wish.” Mrs. Kim grip her husband arms pray that her husband accept them.

“But Junsu is my son!”

“I know. But please before it too late. I scare if Junsu can’t stay long with us. I want he be happy before he closes his eyes. Please, yeobo.” Mrs. Kim kneel in front her husband with swollen eyes and red face from cry for all day.

“Yah! Get up!” Mr. Kim pull his wife get up. But she reject his help.

“I never get up until you agree to accept them.” Mrs. Kim continuously cry. She will push away her husband hands from her body and remain kneel on the floor.

After 15 minute silent and only Mrs. Kim sobs can be hear, finally Mr. Kim say

“Fine! Fine! I accept them!”  

“Really? Not because you angry to me? Did you sincere accept them?” Mrs. Kim say unbeliever to her husband.

“No...I already think deeply what you say. I think that Junsu will be my son even he marry with Jaejoong and with that I don’t lose any of them,” Mrs. Kim quickly hug her husband and whisper thank you near his ears.

“He will be our son.”

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Jaejoong see Junsu with mourning expression on his face. See how Junsu just lay on the bed with pain expressions and can’t move so much really make his heart be stabbed by billions knives. If he can he want replace Junsu place and take away all his pains.

“Jae hyung...” Junsu waken from his sleep.

“Hi...Sleepyhead...” Jaejoong press the buttons beside the bed to move Junsu into sitting position.

“Jae hyung, when you come?” Junsu ask weakly with his hoarse voice.

“Just now, baby. Sleep. Tonight hyung will be here.” Jaejoong resists his tears from fall in front Junsu.

“I’m not sleepy. I’m just tired. Hyung...Why hyung are look so sad?”

“No...Hyung is not sad. Maybe hyung just tired. Hyung have many works have to do at office.“ Jaejoong panic when Junsu ask him. Junsu cannot know what happen now.

“Hyung~~If hyung can know when I lie, I also can know when hyung lie to me. Hyung lie right?” Junsu grinds.

“W-What are you talking?” Jaejoong curse himself in his mind when he stutters.

“Doctor must say something about me, right? I can know my condition is worst, right? Even he doesn’t talk anything to me but maybe he forgets, I’m also a doctor. I feel my body weaker now. Although I accept all the treatment but I don’t feel any affect from the treatment. My cancer becomes worse, right hyung?”

“Su...Baby...Please doesn’t talk like this. Don’t talk nonsense. Hyung believe you can be healing again. Please trust at hyung!” Jaejoong sound shaking. He takes deep breath try to control his emotional. He doesn’t want see weak in front Junsu.

But all Jaejoong wards just are reply by Junsu’s smile.

“Jae hyung...Don’t be worry. As long as hyung, dad, mum and Junnie hyung always be my side, I will never give up. I will all doctor recommendation treatments so that I can be healing faster.” Junsu squeeze Jaejoong hand with his cold hand as try to comfort gloomy Jaejoong.

“Hyung, you will not leave me, right?” Junsu ask suddenly that make Jaejoong want to faint.

“No! Never! Hyung never leave you forever. Hyung promise that hyung will always be your side.” Jaejoong take Junsu pinky finger and links with his pinky finger as sign he promise.

 

*So take a long time to update....Sorry for grammar error...I hope you all like this chap...Thanksss \\^0^//